Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andhra Pradesh - Flu reports 2013, 6 fatalities

Link to 2012 thread - http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=183364

Swine flu A 34-year-old wife of a defence employee became the first victim of swine flu in the city this year while another is suspected to have died of the deadly H1N1 influenza, doctors said, as they took precautions in the wake of rising suspected cases.By Bushra Baseerat, Hyderabad 3 days ago

A 34-year-old wife of a defence employee became the first victim of swine flu in the city this year while another is suspected to have died of the deadly H1N1 influenza, doctors said, as they took precautions in the wake of rising suspected cases.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Andhra Pradesh - Flu reports 2013, 1 fatality

Case reported in Visakhapatnam

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pfC7hBNtSy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

TV news report from Times of AP & ABN - can't translate, but it gives a good idea of the dramatic way that the media reports this. The title is: swine-flu-is-back-in-hyderabad-few-people-dead-since-last-2-days

Backup link - http://youtu.be/KamU6UzbYzQ

Comment

Spurt in swine flu cases puts city (Hyderabad) on the alert

STAFF REPORTER

At present, however, officials said that only 13 cases have swine flu have been reported in Hyderabad since January.

With the capital having a large travelling population and Kumbh Mela in full swing, health officials here fear of a probable surge in swine flue cases. ?So far, swine flu cases in Hyderabad are sporadic. But, public need to take basic precautions because there is a huge population that travels. Nobody can afford to take things easy,? says State- chief Co-ordinator for Swine Flu, Dr. K. Subhakar.

Comment

MOHFW press release today gives 19 cases & 2 fatalities in AP so far this year.

Comment

Re: Andhra Pradesh - Flu reports 2013, 2 fatalities

Central Report released today puts AP at 34 cases & 4 fatalities to May 3rd. http://pib.nic.in/newsite/erelease.aspx?relid=95616

Comment

Re: Andhra Pradesh - Flu reports 2013, 4 fatalities

One tests positive for swine flu

HYDERABAD: A 26-year-old woman tested positive for swine flu on Friday. State health officials said she is currently admitted at a private hospital in Banjara Hills and her condition is stable.

Officials said that 37 people have tested positive for swine flu and four died so far this year in Andhra Pradesh.

A 26-year-old woman tested positive for swine flu on Friday.State health officials said she is currently admitted at a private hospital in Banjara Hil

Comment

Re: Andhra Pradesh - Flu reports 2013, 4 fatalities

30-year-old dies of swine flu

HYDERABAD: A 30-year-old man died from swine flu at a private hospital in the city on Monday. State health officials said that the victim, a native of Bihar, had flown to the city from Saudi Arabia on July 6 to meet his relatives, when he developed fever.

He was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Old City and was referred to Care Hospital, Nampally after he tested positive for swine flu. He was put on ventilator support but died on Monday morning. Officials said this is the only swine flu case reported in the last three months.

Comment

Re: Andhra Pradesh - Flu reports 2013, 5 fatalities

HYDERABAD, October 18, 2013
                  Updated: October 18, 2013 00:13 IST
                  Three swine flu cases reported

STAFF REPORTER

Health officials assure general public not to panic as swine flu is not virulent anymore, but ask them to take precautions

Three persons from Thoodkurthy village, Nagarkunrool mandal, Mahbubnagar district have tested positive for swine flu are undergoing treatment at Gandhi Hospital, health officials here on Thursday said.
                  So far, between January and October of this year, 52 swine flu cases and six deaths have been reported in the State.
                  Health officials assure general public not to panic as swine flu is not virulent anymore, but ask them to take precautions

Comment

Re: Andhra Pradesh - Flu reports 2013, 6 fatalities

Six test positive for swine flu; 1 in ICU
                    TNN | Oct 21, 2013, 07.15 AM IST

MAHBUBNAGAR: Six confirmed cases of swine flu have been reported in Mahbubnagar district in the past one week.

While two patients were admitted in Gandhi hospital in Hyderabad, a 45-year-old woman was admitted in the ICU. The first swine flu case in the season was reported at Thudukurthy village of Nagarkurnool mandal in Mahbubnagar district a week ago. Following this, five more cases were reported from the village in the last three days including that of a government doctor.Confirming this, Mahbubnagar District Medical and Health Officer Dr Rukminamma said two people had tested positive for swine flu.

Comment

Woman hospitalized with swine flu symptoms

RAJAHMUDRY: A 45-year old woman was on Saturday admitted to a hospital in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh for suspected swine flu.

N Lakshmi of Kattammuru village in the district was hospitalized in Peddapuram mandal with H1N1 symptoms along with high fever from where she was shifted to Kakinada in a corporate hospital.

Her samples have been sent for testing, doctors said.

She had gone to the temple town of Tirupati to participate in weeklong 'Sri Vari Seva' and returned on Friday after which she developed high fever.

Times of India brings the Latest & Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Cricket, Sports, Business, Bollywood News and Entertainment, Science, Technology, Health & Fitness news & opinions from leading columnists.

Comment

Via Times of India's SpeedNews service;

Swine flu Two more cases of swine flu in Mahbubnagar district. So far three people died and 10 hospitalised with swine flu this season in Mahbubnagar
                        By Syed Akbar, Hyderabad 23 hours ago via email

Times of India brings the Latest & Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Cricket, Sports, Business, Bollywood News and Entertainment, Science, Technology, Health & Fitness news & opinions from leading columnists.

Comment

Working...
                        X