• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajasthan - ILI on the rise in Bandikui

google translated;

Seasonal diseases, increased patient
    Bhaskar News Network | Feb 15, 2 014, 3:32 a.m. AM IST

Seasonal diseases, increased patient

Bandikui - weather changes taking place in the morning and evening in a government hospital with cough these days - is increasing in patients with colds. Outdoors in the hospital these days is to reach 600. Patients with these diseases in the hospital can be seen these days. Development of these patients has risen to 600 daily hospital outdoor. Most of these patient coughs, colds and flu are. The number of patients having more doctors in their line-up is out of the cells. Hospital in-charge Dr SN Sharma grew by climate change patient coughs and colds. Morning, afternoon and evening, cold and heat are vulnerable people cough and colds. People need to take precautions.
    बांदीकुई - मौसम में सुबह व शाम के समय हो रहे परिवर्तन के साथ ही इन दिनों राजकीय अस्पताल में खांसी-जुकाम के मरीजों...
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Rajasthan - ILI on the rise in Bandikui

The weather changes, increased patient in the hospital
    Bhaskar News Network | Mar 29, 2 014, 4:12 AM IST

The weather changes, increased patient in the hospital

Bandikui - Civil Hospital here on Friday by the greater number of patients to other patients suffered embarrassment. Climate change these days in the hospital with fever, chills, colds are more patient. Friday morning rush of patients in hospital more room to charge his line reached the main entrance of the hospital. Push several times to arrive early in the race - came to a crescendo. The investigations come to show other patients and other doctors also faced trouble.
    बांदीकुई - राजकीय अस्पताल में शुक्रवार को मरीजों की संख्या अधिक होने से यहां आने वाले अन्य मरीजों को परेशानी का...
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X