Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India Dengue 2018

Link to 2017 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...ia-dengue-2017

Reported death of a 10-year-old in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
    Link to 2016 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/india/india-emerging-diseases-and-other-health-threats/744824-india-dengue-2016 Maharashtra Dengue kills elderly man from Hadapsar Umesh Isalkar | TNN | Updated: Jan 10, 2017, 05.36 AM IST PUNE: A 70
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Telangana
    Dengue, malaria cases on rise
    By Rashmi Kumari | THE HANS INDIA | Mar 14,2018 , 11:38 PM IST

Nallakunta: The city is reeling under the grip of Dengue, Typhoid and Malaria, which is resulting in increase of malaria and dengue cases in the state-run Fever Hospital. Thousands of people have been visiting the hospital with fever and viral infections during past week.

Speaking to The Hans India, K Shankar, Superintendent, Fever Hospital & Director, Institute of Preventive medicine, Telangana said, 'In last two months, we have witnessed variations in temperature due to climatic changes. More number of malaria and dengue cases are reported in government and private hospitals due to rise in mosquitoes,? he said.
    The city is reeling under the grip of Dengue, Typhoid and Malaria, which is resulting in increase of malaria and dengue cases in the state-run Fever Hospital. Thousands of people have been

Delhi HC worried over ?early? dengue cases
    TNN | Updated: Mar 15, 2018, 01:25 IST

NEW DELHI: The Delhi high court on Wednesday expressed concern over sporadic reports of dengue and chikungunya at the beginning of this year, wondering what will happen when the monsoon draws near.
    It asked the local commissioner appointed by it earlier to inspect waste disposal in various parts of the city, including garbage dumps, to verify if waste management bylaws, which were notified recently, were actually being implemented by the civic bodies.
    NEW DELHI: The Delhi high court on Wednesday expressed concern over sporadic reports of dengue and chikungunya at the beginning of this year, wonderin.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Rajasthan
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DengueRaj.png
Views:	182
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	791704

Comment

Uttar Pradesh
        Dengue death from Anganwadi Sahayika
        Hindustan Dialogue, Bhadaiyan (Sultanpur)
        Last updated: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 06:40 PM IST

Anganwadi assistants died at the Naubasa center of the development section due to dengue disease. He was admitted to a hospital in Lucknow for treatment.
        Under the CHC, Narayanpur village resident Amravati Devi wife Ramakant (45) was posted as Assistant on the Anganwadi center of Nawasta village. He was suffering from fever all day long. The family admitted him to the district hospital for treatment. When the condition was critical, the doctors referred to the Lucknow Medical College on Saturday. He died during treatment on Monday evening.
        According to the relatives, the doctors told the cause of his death as a disease of dengue. In charge of the Assistant's death, CDPO Neelam Vishwakarma, Anganwadi activist Shakundala Pandey, Principal Representative Jatashankar Pandey and the Vidyalaya family have expressed condolences.
        विकास खंड के नौबस्ता केन्द्र पर तैनात आंगनबाड़ी सहायिका की डेंगू बीमारी से मौत हो गई। उन्हें लखनऊ के एक अस्पताल में इलाज के लिए भर्ती कराया गया था।  सीएचसी अन्तर्गत नरायनपुर गांव नवासी अमरावती..., Lucknow News Hindustan

Comment

Rajasthan

Name:	DengueRaj.png
Views:	169
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	793286

Telangana
          Fever claims third life in Mancherial as woman dies of dengue
          Dr Yashwanth M, superintendent of the hospital told Telangana Today that Chandu Bai breathed her last while undergoing treatment at 12.45 am in the night.

By AuthorTelanganaToday | Published: 19th Apr 2018 2:36 pm Updated: 19th Apr 2018 2:40 pm
          MancherialMedical and health officials visiting Kannepalli mandal centre on April 15
          Mancherial: Gomasa Chandu Bai, a 36-year-old woman, died of dengue fever, at Mancherial government area hospital on Wednesday midnight. She belongs to Kannepalli mandal centre, which was hit by viral fever that claimed two lives in the last week.

Dr Yashwanth M, superintendent of the hospital told Telangana Today that Chandu Bai breathed her last while undergoing treatment at 12.45 am in the night. She was admitted to the hospital on April 17. ?She was diagnosed with Dengue. She suffered leakage of blood in her brain (cerebral hemerage) and her platelets count was 37,000,? he informed.

Karnataka
          The death of a suspected dengue fever
          Vijaya Karnataka | Updated: Apr 19, 2018, 05:00 AM IST
          Pallatte: A nine-year-old girl was killed in a suspected Dengue fever in Pallagete area wall village in Jagur taluk.

The deceased is Teju (9). She was admitted to the hospital as a minor fever. The parents had been admitted to Bajuji Hospital two days ago and were treated for a baby two days ago due to increased fever. Teju died at the hospital on Wednesday morning without treatment. The girl's parents reached the finish line.
          https://vijaykarnataka.indiatimes.co...w/63814364.cms

Comment

First NVBDCP report of the year: http://nvbdcp.gov.in/den-cd.html

Name:	IndiaDengue.png
Views:	164
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	793829
            Comment: to put this in perspective, the state of Kerala to April 5 has reported 424 confirmed cases with one fatality. The state has also reported an additional 1,371 suspected cases with 6 fatalities. Suspected cases do not make it to the NVBDCP tally. Thus any realistic estimate of the Dengue burden in India should take the NVBDCP figures and multiply them several times. - Ro

Comment

Uttar Pradesh
              Dengue student death
              Amar Ujala, Hamirpur Updated May 11, 2018 12:43 AM IST

The family mourns weeping at the death of a student in Bidokkhar village. Amar Ujala

A student of BA in Bidokhara Purai village died during treatment in the Halpat of Kanpur from Dengue. The young man had to get married on June 23. Bidokhar Purai resident Inderpal Kushwaha (28) son Bhoja, BA student of Abhinav Pragya College Lodipur Niwada was the first year student. Indraprastha was having fever since April 22.
              Inderpal said that he was treating son first in the village. On receiving the rest, he admitted to the Moudha CHC on May 8, from which he was referred to Kanpur. On 8 May night, he admitted to a private nursing home in Noubasta. Where dengue was confirmed after the investigation. After this he was referred to Hallett. Indraprastha was admitted to the Halal on the morning of May 9th. During the treatment, on 10 May, at 5 am, Inderpal breathed his breath. The relatives said that doctors also confirmed dengue in the halat.

After reaching the body of the dead body, there is a lot of anger in the family. Inderpur was the youngest of three brothers and he had to get married on June 23. The procession had to go to neighboring village village. Due to the death of the student from dengue, panic in the village has become pervasive.
              - कानपुर के हैलट में इलाज के दौरान हुई मौत, 23 जून को होनी थी शादी

Comment

Uttar Pradesh
                Google translated
                Dengue death in Hamirpur, including two daughter in five days
                MAY 13, 2018

Hamirpur, May 13 There is a stir in the village after the death of a girl from Dengue in Hamirpur district of Uttar Pradesh. Four days ago a young man died from dengue in this village. After the rapid increase of the disease, the villagers are resentful of not reaching the villages of the Health Department.

Line (13) daughter Sriram Prajapati had fever three days before in Vidokkur Puri village of Sumerpur block area. He was admitted to Sadar Hospital, where the doctors referred him to Halit Kanpur. During the treatment at Kanpur at about three o'clock late on Saturday night, he died. On Sunday, the body of the girl was brought to the house and the family got angry. Prajapati said that the line was examined in Hailat Kanpur, in which dengue was confirmed.

Earlier, four days before the graduation student Indrapal Kushwaha died from dengue in the village.
                In connection with the death of the girl's dengue, District Malaria Officer Satya Prakash told that a team will be examined to determine why the girl's death was due. Apart from this, DDT will be sprayed for the destruction of mosquitoes.

Kerala

31 year old male from Kottiyoor died from Dengue. Reported May 14th.
                https://www.madhyamam.com/kerala/den.../may/14/484310

Comment

Kerala
                  Woman dies of dengue fever in Kozhikode
                  Kerala | May 20, 2018 IST

A woman, who was suffering from dengue fever, has succumbed to her illness on Sunday.

The deceased has been identified as Ramla, a native of Kaithappoyil in Thamarassery. She was 39. She had received treatment for the decease yesterday.

Comment

Kerala
                    Two Sus Dengue Deaths
                    PKD: Sajna,30/F, Alanelloor,D.o.D:25.05.2018
                    MPM:Sarath 17/M DOD 26.5.2018,Vazhakkad

Comment

Madhya Pradesh
                      Family members create ruckus in two hospitals after death of patients
                      ? By Staff Reporter | May 28, 2018 09:19 am FOLLOW US:

Indore:
                      25-year-old Mahendra Singh, a resident of Vyankatesh Vihar Colony, was admitted to CHL Hospital on May 24 with dengue fever. His family members alleged that he was recovering well till Saturday night but the doctors shifted him to ICU and put him on ventilator at 4 am. Few minutes after shifting him to the ICU, the staff informed the family members about his death.

Comment

MH/JLN/2018/17/582 Maharashtra Jalna Dengue
                        18 cases 01 fatality 02-04-18 Under Surveillance
                        Cases of fever with joint pains reported from Village/SC
                        Ramasgaon, PHC Tirthapuri, Block Ghansawa. District RRT
                        investigated the outbreak. House to house survey done. 13
                        serum samples sent to sentinel center, Aurangabad. 03
                        samples are positive for Dengue IgG Elisa. Larval survey
                        and source reduction done in the community. All cases
                        treated symptomatically. Health education given

Comment

Karnataka
                          Child's Death: Dengue Shanke
                          Vijaya Karnataka | Updated:Jun 1, 2018, 05:00 AM IST

child's death in chikkodi: dengue suspected

Chikkodi: A 12-year-old girl who was suffering from acute fever in the town died without having been treated. Bhumika Raju Kambale of Mathanga Karya died. Parents who were admitted to the town's hospital when the fever appeared were later admitted to a private hospital in Belgaum when the fever intensified. However, he died on Wednesday without treatment. "The fever that has appeared in Bhimikal has been recorded as suspected dengue and is being reviewed," said District Medical Officer Dr. Apsahheba Naratti.
                          ಪಟ್ಟಣದಲ್ಲಿ ತೀವ್ರ ಜ್ವರದಿಂದ ಬಳಲುತ್ತಿದ್ದ 12 ವರ್ಷದ ಬಾಲಕಿ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ ಫಲಿಸದೆ ಮೃತಪಟ್ಟಿದ್ದಾಳೆ ಮಾತಂಗ ಕೇರಿಯ ಭೂಮಿಕಾ ರಾಜು ಕಾಂಬಳೆ ಮೃತ ಬಾಲಕಿ...

Comment

First Dengue Death In Odisha; Situation Alarming As 48 Test Positive
                            By Odishatv Bureau On Jun 7, 2018

Bhubaneswar: A woman died reportedly of dengue shock syndrome at a private hospital in Bhubaneswar on Thursday, making it the first confirmed dengue death in Odisha this year.

The deceased was admitted to the private hospital two days back along with her sister-in-law who has also tested positive for dengue.

?So far we have not received official report but the patient was undergoing dengue treatment at a private hospital. ...,? stated health director, Braja Kishore Bramha.
                            A woman died reportedly of dengue shock syndrome at a private hospital in Bhubaneswar on Thursday, making it the first confirmed dengue death in Odisha this year.

Comment

Odisha
                              Dengue Claims Life At SCB; Toll Mounts To 2 In Odisha
                              By Odishatv Bureau On Jun 25, 2018 - 20:55:45

Cuttack: First case of dengue death at Cuttack?s SCB Medical College and Hospital was reported after a patient from Keonjhar died while undergoing treatment here on Monday.

The deceased has been identified as Trilokya Barik of Dimiria village under Nandipada police limits.

Barik was tested positive for dengue a day after being admitted to the hospital on June 22. The patient was undergoing treatment in Medicine department?s ICU and he breathed his last yesterday night, dengue nodal officer, Sriprasada Mohanty informed.
                              Get all the latest and breaking on Odisha News in English language. We cover all district news. Get Odisha politics news, weather updates, crime news, entertainment news, sports updates etc on Odisha TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X