Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India: Uttar Pradesh; Unidentified Fever 2018 - Hundreds of fatalities reported with Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Diphtheria & Influenza all active

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India: Uttar Pradesh; Unidentified Fever 2018 - Hundreds of fatalities reported with Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Diphtheria & Influenza all active

Link to 2017 thread: https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/...ed-fevers-2017

Females die innocently, 16 recruits
    Publish Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 11:48 PM (IST)

Bahraich: In the district hospital on Monday, the fever has been recruited during the treatment of innocent people. 16 more children have been admitted. Four of them are said to be critical. Srini's baby (two days) of Murtiha Kotwali, Srinivas was admitted to the district hospital on the complaint of fever. Baby died during treatment. 16 children affected by fever and other infectious diseases have been admitted to the Children's Ward of the District Hospital. Dr KK Verma, senior pediatrician said that with the change in weather, fever and infectious diseases have started to increase. He said that every effort is being made to improve the health of the children admitted in the children's ward. Ramesh, Rima, Sadia and Alok have been severely admitted in the admitted patients.
    बहराइच : सोमवार को जिला अस्पताल में बुखार से भर्ती मासूम की इलाज के दौरान मौत हो गई। 16 और
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Two children die from fever
    Publish Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:20 AM (IST)

Bahraich: On Tuesday, two children suffering from recruitment fever in the Children's Ward of the District Hospital died during treatment. 13 children have been recruited. Three of these are said to be critical. Mishaharam (12) son of Shyam Lal, a resident of Katra in Ikona police station area of ​​Shravasti district, was admitted to the Children's Ward of the District Hospital on the complaint of high fever. He died during treatment. Anjanini (six months) resident Dharmapur village of Ranipur police station area, daughter Dinesh also had a fever complaint. He was also admitted to the Children's Ward. It also died during the treatment. 13 more children have been admitted to Children's Ward with high fever and other infectious diseases. Of these, the condition of mother, baby, condition is being reported seriously.
    बहराइच : मंगलवार को जिला अस्पताल के चिल्ड्रेन वार्ड में भर्ती बुखार से पीड़ित दो बच्चों की इलाज
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Kidney death of child, many others ill
      Publish Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:59 PM (IST)

Shravasti: In the Ram Prasad Purva of the village of Durgapur KP, village Panchayat of Sirisia Block area, the outbreak of measles has been on the peak for a month. Due to this dangerous disease, a child has died. Apart from this, more than a dozen children are still struggling to cope with life and death. Even after all this, the health department is holding hands on hand. Even after the information, the health team has not reached the affected village so far.

There is a mess of measles for the past one month in the village. Nangaka, the eight-year-old daughter of Raghuraj Yadav, resident of village resident, has been killed in the past due to this illness. Apart from this, the deceased were identified as Capt. (10), Raju (5) Sukgun Guddu, Nirmala (3) daughter Balu, Govind (10), Geeta (5), Subhash (7), son of Tikori, Salma (2), Riyajul (5) More than a dozen children, including Bhusali (6) son-in-law Yunus and Radheshyam (10) son Shyamata, are facing life and death after suffering from this disease.

Gram Pradhan Pradhan Avinash Singh told that the information about expansion of measles in the village was given to CMO Dr. DK Singh two days ago. He had spoken of sending the team till the evening, but till now the health team has not reached the village. The sufferers are forced to undergo treatment with Neem, Hakim and Zaala Imprint doctors. In this regard, CMO Dr. DK Singh says that the matter has been reported. A medical team is being sent to the Khasra-affected village.

By Jagran
      श्रावस्ती : सिरसिया ब्लॉक क्षेत्र के ग्राम पंचायत दुर्गापुर केपी के मजरा के राम प्रसाद पुरवा में बीते

Comment

Girl child fever, three serious
        Publish Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 12:12 AM (IST)

Bahraich: In a district hospital on Thursday, a woman suffering from fever died during treatment. 11 more children have been admitted with fever and other diseases. Among these, three are said to be in critical condition. Pushpa Devi (8), daughter of Gilaullah resident of Shravasti district, Ramusundar was admitted to the district hospital on the complaint of high fever. He died during treatment in the afternoon. 11 children affected by fever and other infectious diseases have been admitted to Children's Ward. The doctors told that the condition of these three is serious.
        बहराइच : गुरुवार को जिला अस्पताल में बुखार से पीड़ित बालिका की इलाज के दौरान मौत हो गई। ब

Comment

Two innocent people killed in Kusumore Deh
          basti Updated Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:42 PM
          2 children died by fever

Parasurampur
          The case of death of two innocents with fever and cough in Kusumore Deh village of the area has come to light. Nearly 25 children have come from the viral grip in the village. They were treated at Parashurampur Community Health Center.
          Ramkrupal Yadav of Kusmoor Deh says that the death of five sons Abdul Rahman son Chaney, who died of fever and cough on Sunday, and three-month-old Ayesha daughter Khairullah Khatoon on Monday morning. At the same time, Suresh Kumar said that many children suffer from fever cough in the village for about four to five days. Initially this number was very low but gradually increasing. Calling 108 ambulance service on Monday, the villagers called them and sent all the children to Parshuramapur CHC. Where doctors treated all the children.
          Arjun Yadav of the village told that the information about the spread of fever cough disease was given to the doctor of mobile health center Parashurampur, but after this, the group of doctors from the community health center did not reach the village. The children infected with 108 ambulance service were transported to CSC Parshurampur. Due to lack of vaccination in the village, the problem of infection in people is increasing day by day. In this context, Dr. Bhaskar Yadav, CHC in charge, says that more than 25 children, including Ambulance, including Kusumore Deh resident, Shireana, Mian, Smile, Rajjab, Rinki, Sakina, Mantu, Pallu Zakir, Salim, Kamruz, Rehman, Sanu, Nisha Was brought, tested and medicines were given. Dr. Bhaskar says that the viral infection seems to be the first sight. Some blood and sputum samples have been sent for examination. Only after the investigation report comes the diagnosis

Comment

Two fishes die from fever
            Publish Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:51 PM (IST)

Bahraich: The changing climate in the valley is proving deadly for the innocent. On Monday, the six-year-old Shivam son Ghanshyam, a resident of Dargah Dargah area, was admitted to the district hospital on a complaint of high fever. The condition of the innocent was severely shifted to PICU Ward. He died during treatment. One-year-old Rubina daughter Kayamuddin, resident of Bhagwanpur, was also brought to the hospital on the complaint of fever. During treatment, he also stopped breathing. 25 more children have been admitted to the district hospital.

बहराइच : तराई में बदल रहा मौसम मासूमों के लिए जानलेवा साबित हो रहा है। सोमवार को दरगाह

Comment

The death of the teenager from fever
              Publish Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:13 PM (IST)

Amroha: A fever victim has died during treatment. Kishori died due to the death of the teenager. The families performed the funeral of the deceased. At the same time, there is a panic in the countryside, with the death of two people in fever three days.

The family of Hari Om, in the village of Bhokapuri, is located in the country's police station area. Jami, 13-year-old daughter of farmer Hari Om, from the profession, was suffering from fever for one week. So the family was treating him with a personal physician. Three days ago, when the condition deteriorated, he admitted to Amroha's private hospital, but the health did not improve. Jumpy died during treatment on Wednesday morning.

Kishori died due to the death of the teenager. In the afternoon, the cremation of the deceased has been done. Within three days, two people have died due to fever in the countryside. This has made the atmosphere of panic in the region. Three days earlier, the daughter of a resident of Niyanpura Aliyarpur also died during the treatment in the district hospital.
              अमरोहा : बुखार पीड़ित किशोरी ने उपचार के दौरान दम तोड़ दिया। किशोरी की मौत से परिजनों में कोहराम मच गय

Comment

Two people including fever, including innocent
                Publish Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:49 PM (IST)
                Two people including fever, including innocent

Bahraich: The changing climate in the valley is broken by becoming a havoc on the innocent. On Tuesday, Sudha, a five-month-old daughter of Nanke, resident of Ramvpur in Ranipur police station area, was admitted to the Children's Ward of the District Hospital on the complaint of high fever. During the late evening treatment, the innocent died. Likan's 10-year-old daughter, Khushboo, was also brought to the district hospital on the complaint of fever, of Dikauli resident of Sonawa police station area of ​​Shravasti district. He also died during the treatment. In the children's ward, 30 more children have been admitted. The condition of three of these, serious medical practitioners shifted them to the pediatric ICU ward.
                बहराइच : तराई में बदल रहा मौसम मासूमों पर कहर बनकर टूट रहा है। मंगलवार को रानीपु

Comment

Hospital: Teenage death due to strange fever, many sick
                  Publish Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 03:02 AM (IST)

Communication Sources, Gursahyganj: A week ago, a patient suffering from fever died in Saifai during treatment. There was a whisper on Thursday when the body reached the body. At the same time, many people in the rural areas are in the grip of illness.

Arbaaz Khan, 14-year-old son of Ashfaq Khan, resident of village Mazhuparna of Kotwali area, had a fever a week ago. The families got treatment in the private hospitals along with the city's Community Health Center. After treatment, the doctors advised the teenager to show her out. On this, the family took him to the hospital in Saifee, Etawah district. He died late on Wednesday night during treatment. The body reached the village on Thursday, and the villagers and relatives cried out. The villagers have alleged that people are having problems due to lack of better treatment at the Community Health Center. This has forced people to treat themselves in private hospitals. CMO told that relief will be given to people soon.
                  संवाद सूत्र, गुरसहायगंज : करीब एक सप्ताह पूर्व बुखार से पीड़ित किशोर की उपचार के दौरान

Comment

Three fishes die from fever
                    Publish Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 03:00 AM (IST)

Bahraich: Changing the valley, the weather is wreaking havoc on the innocent. On Tuesday, three innocent patients suffering from recruitment fever in the Children's Ward of the District Hospital succumbed during the treatment. Twenty more children and children affected by fever and other infectious diseases have been admitted. Five of them are being conditioned seriously.

Rukiaiah (2 month) daughter of the Sumtali village of Huzurpur Police Station area, daughter Fakhruddin was admitted to the district hospital on the complaint of fever, the innocent died. Pankaj, son of Jaya Devi (2 month) daughter of daughter of Ganga Prasad and Ikona police station of Amarnia (8 months) of Bhawiya resident of Sonwa police station area of ​​Shravasti district, was admitted to the hospital for having high fever. Both of these children died during treatment. Five children have been shifted to the pediatric ward by the doctors watching the condition seriously.
                    https://www.jagran.com/uttar-pradesh...-17772500.html

Comment

Pump operator dies of fever and vomiting diarrhea
                      Publish Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 01:24 AM (IST)

Jagaran Reporter, Kanpur Desh: As the heat rises, the outbreak of the disease has started. On Monday night, severe fever of pump operator working in Amraudha Nagar Panchayat became serious due to diarrhea and died during hospitalization.

Kundalpur Ghatampur Kanpur city resident Sushil Kumar (40) was posted as a pump operator in the year 2007 in Amarpura Nagar Panchayat. She was living in the government house with the wife Lovely and children (9) and Pappu (7). The condition worsened due to the start of vomiting diarrhea with a high fever on Monday night. The wife Lovely and Bhanja Adarsh ​​were taking her to the district hospital but on the way she succumbed to her injuries. Dr. Pawan Parya declared dead after the test in the emergency of the district hospital. Bhoganipur Kotwal Devendra Singh told that the families did not receive the information from the police.
                      जागरण संवाददाता, कानपुर देहात : गर्मी बढ़ते ही अब बीमारी का प्रकोप शुरू हो गया है। सोमवार

Comment

Death during treatment of a woman with fever
                        Hindustan team, Chitrakoot
                        Last updated: Thu, 12 Apr 2018, 06:53 PM IST

In the last four days, the girl suffering from fever died during treatment at the district hospital. Upon hearing the news of death, the family got angry. The family refused to post mortem on the dead body. The relatives returned to the village with the dead bodies.

Abhilasha (13) resident of Ragauli in Kotwali area was ill with sweet fever. On the morning of the day, after the high fever, the family admitted him to the district hospital. Here the treatment of the girl is from morning till noon. But there was no improvement in the condition. On condition of delicacy, the doctors referred to Allahabad. Financially poor families called on 108 ambulance to seek help from him for taking him to Allahabad. About half an hour later, ambulance reached the district hospital. But then the girl had died. The father of the deceased told that his daughter had been suffering from fever for four days. He was undergoing treatment. If an ambulance was available on time, perhaps the daughter's life could have survived. The eldest of the deceased was three sisters. The cries of the deceased four brothers and mother Kalawati are bad news. The deceased was the fifth grade student in the primary school of the village.
                        https://www.livehindustan.com/uttar-...r-1900609.html

Comment

Fever, diarrhea two children and death of children
                          Hindustan team, Lakhimpurakiri
                          Last updated: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 05:26 PM

In the district, fever and diarrhea are not taking the name of the havoc. On Tuesday, two children admitted to the children's ward died during the ongoing treatment.

Two children died in the Children's Ward of the District Hospital on Tuesday. Ranjit, a three-month old girl living in western Dikshitana in Gola's Mohalla, was brought to the district hospital on the complaint of diarrhea. Najia, the three-year-old daughter of Sharif, living in Kakraparapiya village of Phulbahad, was brought to a high fever and jerks. The two children were being treated after being admitted to the Children's Ward. During this time, both the children died.

Children's ward happened to children sick full: On Tuesday, the Children's Ward of the District Hospital became full of sick children. 28 children are being treated and treated. These included 16 children recruited on Tuesday. Among them, five children are reported to be suffering from fever due to the rest of diarrhea.

Treatment by recruiting these children: On Tuesday, all children including Naina, Himashhi, Neha, Atik, Anas, Ages, Deepak, Saliya, Aliya, Sima, Sumit, Sonu, Moni, Ratika, Abhay are recruited in the Children's Ward.

Talking to the doctor: Dr Ram Vilas of the District Hospital informed that at this time there was a preoccupation with the children. Do not let the water freeze after coming from the heat immediately, do not give ice cream, feed fresh food, do not feed the fruits sold in the market, and dressed in full sleeves during the morning evening. Pay special attention to cleaning. Use mosquito protection methods.
                          जिले में बुखार और डायरिया का कहर थमने का नाम ही नहीं ले रहा है। मंगलवार को चिल्ड्रेन वार्ड में भर्ती दो बच्चों की चल रहे इलाज के दौरान मौत हो..., Lakhimpur-khiri News Hindustan

Comment

google translated

The death of the young woman with high fever
                            Publish Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 06:06 PM (IST)

Eta: A young woman died in a high fever in the district hospital. He was also treated in a private hospital in the city. But when the condition got worse, he came to the district hospital, where he died.
                            Jagaran Reporter, Etah: A young woman died in a high fever in the district hospital. He was undergoing treatment at a private nursing home in the city. The doctor, who was out of control of the condition, sent him to the district hospital on Monday.

The illness of 18-year-old daughter Azhimuddin, resident of Nagla Lakshmi, village of Bagwalla region, was badly damaged a week ago. Initially they continued treatment by showing him the doctors around him. But in the event of the illness getting worse and the fever is very fast, three days ago, in a decidedly nursing home in the city. Where doctors started the treatment by recruiting Sherbano. Despite three days of treatment he did not get any benefit here. Suddenly, his condition worsened at 12 o'clock at 12 o'clock. The doctor advised to take the oxygen system and not to be taken to the district hospital. On whom the family came to the district hospital with Sherbano. Here he was admitted to the Emergency Ward by oxygen and treatment started. But he died within an hour. After that, the impure relatives moved with his dead body.

Girl's death by fever

Dr B, posted on duty in Emergency Sagar told that when the girl was brought, she was having difficulty breathing. Given the critical condition, treatment was started by putting oxygen on it. Trying to know the cause of the respiratory problem, the next treatment process was started, before it died. He was sent to a very serious condition from the nursing home. Patients in the hospital

------------

In the scorching sun, due to the severe heat and occasional rainstorm, the adverse effects of cold weather are on the health of the people. In this uncertain weather, people are becoming victims of cough, stomach disease etc. In the OPD of the hospital, patients were rushing on Monday. The hospital was opened till 12 o'clock due to Urs Jalser's government holiday. Up to 11.30, there were 900 patients registration. When the registration was closed and the time had ended, all the patients had to return without treatment.
                            एटा: जिला अस्पताल में एक युवती की मौत तेज बुखार से हो गई। शहर के एक निजी अस्पताल में भी उसका इलाज कराया गया। लेकिन वहां हालत खराब होने पर जिला अस्पताल लेकर आये, जहां उसकी मौत हो गयी।

Comment

Fever outbreaks: Due to fever, 22 girls were admitted in Bahraich
                              Hindustan Dialogue, Bahraich
                              Last updated: Fri, 18 May 2018 07:13 AM
                              The death of the innocent from fever

As the temperature climbs, fever is also increasing. Another innocent died in a hospital in a critical condition late Wednesday evening in the district hospital. When the condition of four children is worrisome, they have been referred to Trauma Center Lucknow. 22 new children suffering from various diseases have also been admitted in the district hospital. Six of them have been kept in the Piediatric ICU.

Ram Kumar's eight-month-old daughter from Pyagpur was suffering from high fever for several days. The victim was being treated under the supervision of a private doctor. On Wednesday morning the victims started coming in shock. When the condition was worrisome, he was admitted to the district hospital. The doctors shifted her to PICU, but her coccyx was broken in the late evening. Six year old Rita, seven-year-old Asif, suffering from fever, diarrhea, seven-year-old Asif, three-year-old Kailash, Savita, five-year-old Anjali, one-year-old Salman, Purnima, Arif, Priya, three-year-old Nitish, four-year-old Shahabuddin, two-year 22 children, including Bhanu, four-year-old Govind Kumar, two-year-old Faizal have been admitted.
                              तापमान चढ़ने के साथ ही बुखार का प्रकोप भी बढ़ रहा है। जिला अस्पताल में बुधवार की देर शाम को नाजुक हालत में भर्ती कराए गई एक और मासूम की मौत हो गई। चार बच्चों की हालत चिंताजनक होने पर उन्हें ट्रामा..., Uttar-pradesh News Hindustan

Comment

Working...
                              X