• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerala infectious disease & unidentified fever 2017; 683 fatalities

Viral fever death toll rises in state
    By Express News Service | Published: 18th June 2017 01:21 AM |
    Last Updated: 18th June 2017 05:33 AM | A+A A- |

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: With eight more people succumbing to fever on Saturday, the official number of deaths due to viral fever in the state has risen to 55, even though unofficial figures indicate a higher death toll. Those who died on Saturday included a soldier referred to the Medical College Hospital from the Pangode Military Station here.
    THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: With eight more people succumbing to fever on Saturday, the official number of deaths due to viral fever in the state has risen to 55, even

103 people died due to fever in Kerala

Written by : SMTV24x7 | Sun, Jun 18, 2017, 03:23 PM

Thiruvananthapuram India, June 18: A health condition of people in a state has deteriorated. Sources say that more than 100 people have died in Kerala since January due to various types of fevers.

The government on Sunday had appealed people to have good sanitation measures on a war footing. Health Department said that many women and children were majorly affected by various fevers such as H1N1, leptospirosis, and dengue starting from 2017.
    they have said that 53 people have died of H1N1 and 13 due to dengue.

Kerala dengue outbreak: Death toll in 2017 rises to 115, Congress blames state govt
    IndiaIANSJun, 18 2017 12:37:42 IST

Thiruvananthapuram: Congress leader Ramesh Chennithala called on Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Sunday to brief him about the "health department's failure" to contain the dengue outbreak in the state.

On Saturday, of the 19,000 patients who reported at hospitals with fever, there were 680 suspected dengue cases, of which 138 were tested positive. Also, 11 people died on Saturday, taking the [fever] toll in the state to 115 in 2017.
    Congress’ Ramesh Chennithala called on Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan on Sunday to talk about the “health department’s failure” to contain the dengue outbreak
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

No need to declare health care emergency: Shylaja
    STAFF REPORTER KOCHI, JUNE 19, 2017 00:00 IST
    UPDATED: JUNE 19, 2017 04:32 IST
    The State had so far confirmed 6,808 dengue cases with 13 deaths, 11,624,62 cases of ordinary fever with 22 deaths, 764 cases of H1N1 with 51 deaths, and 631 cases of leptospirosis with seven deaths.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

The young man died of dengue fever
      The desk About 8 hours ago No comments

Android application
      Malappuram: (www.kasargodvartha.com 19.06.2017) died young man being treated for dengue. Basheer (31) is the son of Mohammed Kunhi from Karakadu. He was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Pattambi for a week. Sunday's fever was apparently shifted to Perintalmanna hospital. The death occurred during this period.

Wife: Hasina. Son: inspuff. Karabat Juma Masjid is to be held in the grave at 11 am on Monday. Ready-made textile merchant.

Dengue death toll in Karakkad area Two days ago, Vasanthangalam in Parappuram was stabbed by the daughter of Mohammad Basheer's daughter Aisha Sana. In June, Basheer (28) died of fever in Karakadu Thayyyam.

Woman succumbs to suspected rat fever in Thrissur
      By Express News Service | Published: 19th June 2017 04:49 AM |
      Last Updated: 19th June 2017 04:49 AM | A+A A- |

THRISSUR: A 25-year-old woman, admitted to the Thrissur Medical College from a cooperative hospital with symptoms of fever, died on Friday evening. With this, the number of fever-related deaths in the district has risen to six in the last month.
      THRISSUR: A 25-year-old woman, admitted to the Thrissur Medical College from a cooperative hospital with symptoms of fever, died on Friday evening. With this, t

Comment

Fever claims 11 more lives in the State
        SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT THIRUVANANTHAPURAM , JUNE 19, 2017 23:56 IST
        UPDATED: JUNE 19, 2017 23:56 IST
        SHARE ARTICLE 1 PRINT A A A

Infectious diseases claimed 11 more lives in the State on Monday even as the government announced that prevention and control activities were being intensified.

The official disease surveillance and monitoring network of the Health Department (IDSP cell) reported six suspected dengue deaths in the State on Monday, four in Palakkad and two in Thiruvananthapuram.

Two suspected H1N1 deaths were reported from Ernakulam and Thiruvananthapuram.

Leptospirosis

Leptospirosis is suspected to have claimed two lives in Kozhikode and Thrissur, while one fever death was reported in the capital district.

Comment

Kerala A total of 173 cases of dengue fever were reported last night ... ,
          Published : June 21, 2017, 8:53 [IST]
          By: Afeef Subscribe to Oneindia

Thiruvananthapuram: Reports say that the fever is spreading in the state. The fever does not decrease in spite of vaccinations. Four persons were killed in the disease in the last day.
          This time, 176 people have died of fever. It is an all time record in fever deaths. A total of 114 people died in the fever last year in the fever. The Health Department estimates that 20,300 people have been admitted to hospitals last night. A total of 173 people have confirmed their dengue fever last night. Of these, 86 are from Thiruvananthapuram district. On Tuesday, 15 people have been diagnosed with leptospirosis and 15 for H1N1 respectively.
          Read more at: http://malayalam.oneindia.com/news/k...76-174395.html

Comment

Fever claims 10 lives
            SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, JUNE 21, 2017 23:47 IST
            UPDATED: JUNE 21, 2017 23:49 IST

Fever patients continue to pour into hospitals across the State and the situation is not expected to ease at least till July, public health experts said.

Though the dengue case numbers showed a slight dip, 10 lives were lost to fever and related illnesses in the State on Wednesday. Two fever deaths were reported from Ernakulam and Malappuram, while six suspected dengue deaths were reported from Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Malappuram, Kottayam and Thiruvananthapuram. One suspected H1N1 death was reported from Malappuram, while one person was reported dead following chicken pox in Kollam.

A total of 24,318 persons sought treatment for fever in various public sector hospitals in the State on Wednesday, out of which 795 suspected cases and 138 confirmed cases of dengue have been reported.
            Situation is not expected to ease at least till July, public health experts say..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	graph11.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	778218
              The early onset of the monsoon has been accompanied by a rush of illnesses. On June 2 alone, 11,013 cases of fever were reported; on June 20, this number was 20,300. On June 2, 134 confirmed dengue cases were reported; on June 20, there were 933.

A nine-month-old baby died Because the stomach is !! Fearing Kerala ,
              Published : June 22, 2017, [IST] By: Gowthamy
              Palakkad: Death in the state again A nine-month-old baby died due to hypertension. The incident happened at Pampambi Arangalur. The deceased is Thahir Moulavi, native of Parappuram. He was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Thrissur. With this the number of deaths caused by the fever in Ongallur was four. Death is ongoing while working on the anti-inflammatory action. The lack of a fever for the fever is also concerned with people. According to government estimates, 218 people died of fever in six months. Only 32 people died in the month of June. The highest number of people died from H1N1. A total of 55 people died due to H1N1 injuries. 13 people have died of Dengue fever and 9 others suffering from leptospirosis. Last week alone more than 25000 people were treated for fever infection in different parts of the state. This is the figure for those seeking treatment in government hospital alone. The government has initiated steps to combat anti-propagation. Friday is a party meet. CM also said that the joint clearing operations will be done on 27, 28 and 29th.

Read more at: http://malayalam.oneindia.com/news/k...ed-174563.html

Comment

Fever epidemic: Eight deaths reported on Thursday

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Even when the government is making claims that they are on an active mission to tackle the fever epidemic in the state, the situation shows no signs of hopes. Eight fever deaths were reported in Kerala on Thursday alone.
                According to reports, the number of people who took treatment for fever in the different hospitals across the state today is 23,190, among which 157 dengue cases were confirmed.
                The numbers mentioned here are only the numbers from the government hospitals.

Comment

Name:	Kerala1.png
Views:	246
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	778231

Name:	Kerala2.png
Views:	216
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	778232

Name:	Kerala3.png
Views:	263
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	778230

Comment

Today there are four feathers in the state
                    By Web Desk | 01:12 PM June 23, 2017
                    Facebook Twitter Reddit

Quick Summary
                    Three persons were killed in the tragedy in Palakkad.

Thiruvananthapuram: Four more people have died due to flu. Three persons were killed in the tragedy in Palakkad. The deceased was identified as Kunju Mohammad Safan, a minor of the couple in Alathur Kodakulam house and Zafar Ali Najla in Palakkad. He was admitted to a private hospital in Palakkad two days after he was diagnosed with mental illness.
                    Though he was shifted to a private hospital in Thrissur, the death was caused by death. Three persons died of fever today in Thrissur. The deceased are Kuriachira coconut and garden Binitha (35), Ollur Chakkaramam Valsa (45) and Sujatha (40) from Pangarpalli Kalladambil of Chelakkara.
                    Trivandrum has been convened to discuss the issue of defensive measures. The meet presided over the chief minister's chairmanship at 3 pm. Chief Minister had earlier said that money will not be paid to increase the fever defense measures. The political parties will seek support at the meeting to strengthen the resistance.

Kerala can not control panchayats So far, four volunteers, all in the evening ...
                    , Published : June 23, 2017, 14:26 [IST] By: Dennis

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The fever is not under control in the state despite promoting resistance. On Friday, June 23, four deaths were reported from across the state.

The first feast on Friday reported in Alathur, Palakkad. An elderly man who was undergoing treatment at a private hospital died at Alathur. Three deaths have been reported from Thrissur district.

Comment

Views:	236
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	778292

Comment

Views:	227
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	778406

Comment

Views:	223
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	778431

Comment

Views:	217
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	778481

Comment

Views:	249
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	778572

Comment

Working...
                              X