Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysterious fever death in Tirupur

Nallur,

Udayasanth Singiswa (age 25) is a native of Bihar. He is based in Tirupur Maniyagarampalayam Road, Valliamyam town and works in Banyan Company. He fell in love with a woman named Abhinaya from Paramakudi.

They had a 2-year-old boy, Viswanth Kumar. This baby has had a mysterious fever for the past week. The infant was then treated at a local hospital. However, the child does not recover from the flu.

In this condition, the baby Vishwanthakumar yesterday morning suddenly vomited and panic. The parents were taken to the Tirupur government hospital for treatment. Rural police have registered a case and are investigating. The death of a 2-year-old child with mysterious fever has caused tragedy.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Mystery fever kills one

The tragic death in the area has caused the death of one person with a mysterious fever.

Mystery fever kills one
      Death
      GROW:

Dengue and mystery fever are spreading in the paddy district. Balasubramanian from Ramachandrapattinam near Paurushatram died yesterday due to dengue fever.

Subsequently, the health department is actively working on the orders of District Collector Shilpa to prevent the spread of dengue and mystery fever in the Paddy District.

Two people in the Bauvarshatram area and a woman in the 41st ward area of ​​the Paddy Corporation were diagnosed with dengue fever. They are being treated in hospitals. Manisha from Sankarankovil and Sermaselvi from Rettiarpatti near Othumalai have been admitted to the Paddy Government Hospital with dengue fever.

Param Sivam (60) from Indira Colony, Vaikkalipatti, near the shop, died of a heart attack. He worked as a wage laborer in Kerala. Returned to town last four days with fever. Then he was taken to Tenkasi Government Hospital for treatment.

Paramasivam, who was receiving treatment at the Paddy Government Medical College Hospital, died last night. This has caused tragedy in the area.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Girl dies of ‘mysterious fever’ in Tirupur
        Published: Oct 09,201901:50 AM

A six-year-old girl died of a ‘mysterious fever’ in Tirupur district on Tuesday, sources said.

Coimbatore: According to sources, the victim, Varshini, studying in Class I at the Panchayat Union Middle School in Sivanmalai, had developed fever on Sunday. As her condition worsened with complications like severe vomiting and diarrhoea, her parents, Gopalakrishnan (40)--who runs a grocery shop--and Baby (37) took the girl to a primary health centre (PHC) at Savadipalayam on Monday.

At the PHC, the girl was administered medicines and sent home, and her parents were asked to bring her if the fever failed to subside even after three days. Meanwhile, the condition of the girl deteriorated further and she suddenly swooned.

Varshini was then rushed to a private hospital, but was declared brought dead by doctors. Following the death of the girl, a medical team from the Savadipalayam primary health centre has been camping in Sivanmalai for precautionary measures.

Comment

HEALTH & LIFE: UNKNOWN FEVER TOOK 'SCHOOL CHILDREN LIVES' IN CHENNAI AND KANCHIPURAM!
          Home > News Shots > Tamil Nadu By S Vikram | Oct 13, 2019 03:08 PM

Two health-related cases registered in Chennai and Kanchipuram As per Dhina Thanthi, Praveen Kumar, a 13-year-old schoolboy from Kanchipuram was studying class 8 in Government School, Kanchipuram. A few days ago, he was admitted to the Kanchipuram Government Hospital for fever and trouble breathing.

Unknown fever caused death of a boy and girl in Chennai
          Reportedly, he returned to his home after a while and again caught up with Fever. Then he was admitted to a private hospital in Walajabad. Later, doctors advised his parents to take him to the Chengalpattu Government Hospital. Unfortunately, Praveen Kumar breathed his last while he was on his way to the hospital.

In yet another incident, a 12-year-old girl caught up with Thiruttani from Yogeshwari in a private hospital. She was sent to Tiruvallur Government Hospital for further treatment.

Comment

12-year-old dies of fever at ICH in Chennai
            It may be noted that last week an 11-month-old boy from Tiruvallur district succumbed to dengue at Sri Ramachandra Medical College Hospital.

Published: 14th October 2019 08:52 AM | Last Updated: 14th October 2019 08:52 AM | A+A A-
            Maternal Death; Hospital deathFor representational purpose (Express Illustration | Amit Bandre)By Express News Service
            CHENNAI: A 12-year-old girl from Tiruvallur district died of fever at the Institute of Child Health (ICH), Egmore on Saturday. Officials said Yogeshwari from Tekkalur was referred to ICH with symptoms of dengue. However, a senior doctor at the institute said, “Though it was a case of clinically suspected dengue, blood result was negative for dengue. She came from Tiruvallur GH with almost no pulse.”
            CHENNAI: A 12-year-old girl from Tiruvallur district died of fever at the Institute of Child Health (ICH), Egmore on Saturday. Officials said Yogeshwari from Te

Comment

Dengue suspected as two more girls from Tiruvallur succumb
              Two more girls from Tiruvallur district with history of fever died on Monday.

Published: 16th October 2019 06:28 AM | Last Updated: 16th October 2019 06:28 AM | A+A A-
              By Express News Service
              CHENNAI: Two more girls from Tiruvallur district with history of fever died on Monday.
              According to the health department officials, “Nadhini (5),
              Meanwhile, another girl Monisha (8) from Thandalam in Tiruvallur district also succumbed to fever at the ICH.

According to officials, five children succumbed to fever at Tiruttani in a week. Among the five was Nishath, 11-month-old boy, succumbed to dengue at Sri Ramachandra Medical College Hospital, Porur last week.
              CHENNAI: Two more girls from Tiruvallur district with history of fever died on Monday.According to the health department officials, “Nadhini (5), a resident of

Comment

Dengue cases on rise in Tamil Nadu
                DECCAN CHRONICLE.
                PublishedOct 18, 2019, 1:12 am ISTUpdatedOct 18, 2019, 1:12 am IST

Chennai: The grip of the ‘mystery fever’ in the state seems to be getting stronger with several hundred cases being reported every day. The past month has seen an unprecedented surge in fever cases in the state, including dengue which has till now affected more than 3,400 people.

According to sources, a large number of people from Tambaram, Pallavaram, Chengalpattu, Maraimalainagar, Kanchipuram, Sriperambadur and Madhurandhagam have been admitted to hospitals for ‘mystery fever’, which on an average requires 10 days of recovery period. They have been reported to run high temperatures between 103 degrees Fahrenheit and 107 degrees Fahrenheit and suffer from severe body pain. A four-year child from Guduvancherry also reportedly succumbed to dengue last week. However, public health department officials have denied the claims and have termed it a case of ‘viral’ fever.
                In Kanchipuram district alone, 211 people have been admitted to 23 district
                government hospitals and public health centres. Of this, 29 people are suspected to have dengue. Other than this, blood tests have confirmed seven cases of dengue in Kanchipuram government hospital alone.
                The past month has seen an unprecedented surge in fever cases in the state, including dengue which has till now affected more than 3,400 people.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	132
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	819151

Comment

Mystery fever kills teenager

A young woman who was treated for a mysterious fever in the Red Sea fell ill.

Thiruvananthapuram:

Thiruvananthapuram is a part of the Grand Line Thiruvallur Street. His daughter Kavitha (21) is a graduate. He was admitted to the Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital in Chennai 10 days ago due to a mysterious fever. She returned home last week after treatment.

It was the fever again. So he was treated at a private hospital near the Red Sea. The flu, however, has not healed. So a few days ago he was taken to Stanley Hospital in Chennai for treatment. He died tragically yesterday without treatment.
                    செங்குன்றத்தில் மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு சிகிச்சை பெற்று வந்த இளம்பெண் சிகிச்சை பலனின்றி பலியானார்.

Comment

Girl dies of mysterious fever near Jolarpet

The mysterious fever of a young girl near Jolarpet has caused a stir in the area.

Jolarpettai:

Sounder belongs to Pullaneri Patan circle village near Jolarpet. Kulittolilali. His wife is Pavithra. The couple has 3 daughters. The eldest daughter is Anusha (age 5). He was staying at his grandmother's house in Achmamangalam. Studied.

Anusha had a fever last few days. He was treated at the Tirupattur government hospital. He returned home yesterday after treatment. But suddenly the flu became too much for him.

Subsequently, he was again admitted to the Tiruppattur Government Hospital. The girl died tragically this morning without treatment.

The death of a girl who died of the flu has caused a stir in the area. Children are constantly suffering from dengue and fever in Vellore district. The public has urged the government to take military action to prevent this.
                      ஜோலார்பேட்டை அருகே மர்ம காய்ச்சலால் பாதிக்கப்பட்ட சிறுமி பலியான சம்பவம் அந்த பகுதியில் பரபரப்பை ஏற்படுத்தி உள்ளது.

Comment

7-year-old girl dies from viral fever
                        Web TeamPublished: 13 Nov, 2019 01:16 pm
                        Puthiyathalaimurai.com is #1 online Tamil News portal. Get latest breaking and exclusive news from tamilnadu politics,tamil cinema,astrology, art culture, tamil newspaper, tamil daily newspaper,Tamilnadu Temples, tamil nadu news,online Trending and viral news from tamilnadu

Comment

Girl undergoing treatment for fever dies at GH (Coimbatore)
                          STAFF REPORTERNOVEMBER 16, 2019 00:01 IST
                          UPDATED: NOVEMBER 16, 2019 00:01 IST

A seven-year-old girl, who was undergoing treatment for fever at the Government Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College Hospital died doing the early hours of Friday.

The deceased was identified as Anushree.

According to the girl’s parents, she has been suffering from fever for the past few days and after undergoing treatment at a private hospital, she was shifted to Government Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College Hospital on Thursday.

Comment

Mysterious fever in Thisaiyanvilai
                            SPECIAL CORRESPONDENTTIRUNELVELI, NOVEMBER 19, 2019 22:22 IST
                            UPDATED: NOVEMBER 19, 2019 22:22 IST

Outbreak of a mysterious fever at Thisaiyanvilai has triggered panic among the public especially after the death of Monisha, 4, of Selvamarudhur.

As the girl suffered from fever, her father Chandrasekar took her to a private hospital and then to the primary health centre at Thisaiyanvilai from where she was referred to the Tirunelveli Medical College Hospital where she died on Monday.

Neither doctors nor officials attached to the Department of Public Health are prepared disclose the reason for her death. But people say that she died of vector-borne disease.

Comment

Girl dies of mysterious fever
                              SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT THOOTHUKUDI, NOVEMBER 30, 2019 19:02 IST
                              UPDATED: NOVEMBER 30, 2019 19:42 IST

An 8-year-old girl, who was undergoing treatment at Government Thoothukudi Medical College Hospital for fever, died on Saturday.

Comment

Boy dies of mysterious fever near Palladam

The boy who was receiving treatment at the hospital for a mysterious fever near Palladam died tragically.

Palladam:

Udayakumar is a native of Thottampatti, Palladam. His wife is Padmavati. Their sons are Vishnu (age 7) and Haris (5). Vishnu attended class 2 of the school there.

Vishnu had fever on the 4th. Subsequently they were treated at a private hospital in Pongalur. But there was no fever for Vishnu. Subsequently a blood test was done at a private hospital in Coimbatore. They reported back to normal fever and returned home.

However, for the past 3 days Vishnu left the fever.

Vishnu fell unconscious while playing at home yesterday evening. The traumatized parents were taken to a private hospital in Rita Pongalur. There Vishnu was given first aid. They were taken to a private hospital in Palladam for further treatment. The doctor who examined the boy there said the boy was already dead.

The health department is investigating the death of a boy who died of a mysterious fever.

பல்லடம் அருகே மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் சிகிச்சை பெற்று வந்த சிறுவன் பரிதாபமாக உயிரிழந்தான்.

Comment

Working...
                                X