India: Tamil Nadu - Unidentified Fever 2017-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman killed for mysterious fever near Kalakkad

The death of a woman in the suburbs near Kalakkadu has caused fear in the public.

Kalakkad:

Kalakkad near palanicami kilapattai belonged. His wife is Mrs. Ponnu. Both are wage laborers. They have 2 sons and 2 daughters.

The flu has occurred in the past one week. Following this, Mother Ponnu received treatment at Kalakkadu Government Hospital. But Peel was intensified. Following this, he was admitted to the Nellai Government Hospital on 11th of this month. He was treated there. However, Mamaponnu died poorly last night without treatment.

When her husband Palanisamy says:

Last week, Mrs. Bonnie had a fever. We immediately brought him to the Government Hospital at Kalakkadu. The doctors who examined him treated him with dengue fever. But there was a serious illness in the Nellai Government Hospital. There he died without any treatment. He said so.

A five-year-old boy and a woman from South Puliyankulam have already died due to dengue fever near Kalakkad.

Mamaponnu died of mammal fever in the area near Kalakkad yesterday, causing fear in the public.

So the public demanded to intensify dengue prevention operations in the Kalakkad area.
    களக்காடு அருகே உள்ள கீழபத்தை சேர்ந்த பெண் மர்மகாய்ச்சலால் மரணமடைந்தள்ளது பொதுமக்களிடையே அச்சத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Plus 1 student kills a mysterious fever near Arani

The death of a plus-1 student for the mysterious fever near Periyapalayam next to Ariane has created tragedy.
      Thiagarajan
      Periyapalayam:

Nagaraj from Mangalam village near Periyapalayam next to Ariani. His son Tyagi Rajan (age 16). Arani government was studying in Plus-1 at the Men's Secondary School.

In the last few days, he has suffered from a fever. The fever does not decrease in the nearby hospital.

In this situation, the health of the Tyagaraja was even worse. Stanley Government hospital in Chennai for the treatment of him. Thiagarajan died poorly without treatment.
      பெரியபாளையம் அடுத்த ஆரணி அருகே மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு பிளஸ்-1 மாணவர் உயிரிழந்த சம்பவம் சோகத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

The head of the former panchayat chief was killed near the mysterious fever near Jayankondam

Jayankondham:

Krishnamurthy (aged 60) from Arulmigram village near Jayankondham Thalur in Ariyalur district. He is the former panchayat president of Karaikurichchi panchayat near Ariyalur.

He had a mysterious fever 10 days ago. He was immediately taken to a private hospital in Jayankondai for treatment. He was treated there. But the nature has not happened. They were immediately taken to Kumbakonam Government Hospital for treatment.

Krishnamurthy died last evening without any treatment. Regarding this, the Thalassery police registered the case.
        அரியலூர் மாவட்டம் ஜெயங்கொண்டம் அருகே மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு முன்னாள் ஊராட்சி மன்ற தலைவர் பலியானார்.

Comment

Assam youth dies for mysterious fever in the big Nayankanpalayam
          Change: November 20, 2017 10:21

Coimbatore:

Ali Akbar (age 20) from Assam Building worker. He lived in Coimbatore Big Nayakan Palai and worked as a worker in the area.

Ali Akbar has been suffering from mysterious fever over the past few days. He went to the private hospital in the area to get treatment. But the flu has not recovered.

The alcoholic acid that was lying in the early morning room had been bleeding without breathing.

Those who had seen this brought him back to Coimbatore Government Hospital. The doctors who tested Ali Akbar there told him that he had already died.

The Nayakankanpalayam police have been investigating the case.
          பெரிய நாயக்கன்பாளையத்தில் மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு அசாம் வாலிபர் உயிரிழந்த சம்பவம் அப்பகுதியில் சோகத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.

A woman killed by mysterious fever in Jaffna
          By shana - November 20, 2017026

Mystery fever A woman admitted to the teaching hospital is reported to have died.

Ratnaseree Subramaniam, a mother of four children of the 55-year-old woman in the Western Wave Valley, died.

The woman was reportedly stabbed with a sudden vomiting on the 16th. So on 18th, Achchuveli hospital was hospitalized and returned home.

In this condition, the fever has increased since yesterday. Teaching Hospital has been allowed.

However, it is reported that he died in the hospital for several hours after being admitted to the hospital.

Comment

11-month-old baby kills a mysterious fever near Namakkal
            Change: November 23, 2017 13:34

Namakkal:

Sivakumar (age 31) from Salapalayam area near Namakkal. coolie worker. His daughter Dhanasika Sri. This baby is only 11 months old.

In this situation, the child had a fever last few days before Daschika Sri. Thus the child was admitted to the Namakkal Government General Hospital for psychiatric treatment. There has been treatment for the past 3 days. However, the baby has not got a fever.

The doctors said that the child had a mysterious fever and that the condition of the child was worrying, so he urged him to go to Salem Government Hospital for upstairs.

Following this, the parents added the child Dhanasika Shri in Salem Government Hospital. This morning the baby died poorly in the morning.

The incident happened in Namakkal district of the state of Marmara, where 11-year-old girl was allegedly murdered.

நாமக்கல் அருகே மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு 11 மாத பெண் குழந்தை பலியாகி உள்ள சம்பவம் பெரும் அதிர்ச்சியை ஏற்படுத்தி உள்ளது.

Comment

Fever death: Sree Chitra Home residents stage stir
              Staff ReporterTHIRUVANANTHAPURAM STAFF REPORTERTHIRUVANANTHAPURAM, DECEMBER 02, 2017 23:12 IST
              UPDATED: DECEMBER 03, 2017 14:53 IST

They allege that the girl was not provided treatment in time

Residents of Sree Chitra Home here staged a protest on Saturday evening following the death of an 18-year-old resident from Vazhayila.

The girl, suffering from fever, was initially taken to the Fort hospital on November 29.

Later, as per the family?s wishes, she was taken to the Peroorkada model hospital. Following tests there, she was referred to Government Medical College Hospital here.

On Friday evening, her condition worsened, and she was shifted to the intensive care unit, where she died around 8.30 p.m.
              They also highlighted other issues at the home such as rat menace, alleging that the death was owing to leptospirosis.

Comment

A student killed in mysterious fever in Chennai

The incident of 8th grade student for the mysterious fever in Chennai has caused a tragedy in the area.

A student killed in mysterious fever in Chennai
                Chennai:

Madur Muthu (33) was from the town of Sholinganallur. His wife Manmira (32). He works as a security guard at Maduramuthu private company.

This couple's daughter Rajeswari (13). He was studying 8th grade in a school in Chennai.

Rajeswari, who suffered a fever last three, was taken to Egmore Children's Hospital for treatment. The doctors who examined his health allowed him to be treated as an in-patient.

He is said to have been unable to find out about the flu that struck him.

Rajeswari, who suffered a severe deterioration in yesterday's condition, died suddenly. The parents cried out that the student had attacked Rajeswari some sort of mysterious fever.

Doctors say that all kinds of experiments have been found to be unable to find out what fever is.
                சென்னையில் பரவும் மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு 8-ம் வகுப்பு மாணவி பலியான சம்பவம் அப்பகுதியில் பெரும் சோகத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.

Comment

A 5-year-old girl dies after mysterious fever near Pollachi

A 5-year-old girl suffered a tragedy at Pollachi near Coimbatore district.

Coimbatore:

Bihar lavarcan belonged. He is staying with his family in Sanjivadi, near Coimbatore, Coimbatore. He is working as a worker at the poultry farm.

His daughter Hassini (age 5). He has been suffering from mysterious fever for the past 15 days. For this purpose, Lawson took his daughter to the hospital in the area and treated him. But the flu has not recovered.

Hassini, who was at home on the incident, had a fever. Lawson went to the government hospital in Kolarpatti with his daughter. But Hassini died miserably on the way.

Gomangalam police are investigating the case.
                  கோவை மாவட்டம் பொள்ளாச்சி அருகே மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு 5 வயது சிறுமி பரிதாபமாக உயிரிழந்த சம்பவம் அப்பகுதியில் சோகத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளது.

Health department investigating officials are blaming jaundice.

Read more at:
                  Coimbatore: A team of health department officials from Pollachi has left for Sanjeevadi, a small village near Komangalam, after a five-year-old girl d.

Comment

With winter around the corner, two deaths in a day trigger viral fever fear in Chennai
                    On Sunday, a 12-year-old boy succumbed to a viral fever at the Institute of Child Health, Egmore.

Published: 16th October 2018 02:56 AM | Last Updated: 16th October 2018 08:09 AM | A+A A-

CHENNAI: As the winter season is around the corner, there is a spike in viral fever cases. On Sunday, 12-year-old boy succumbed to a viral fever at the Institute of Child Health, Egmore and his sister, who had been tested positive for dengue, was shifted to Kanchi Kamakoti Child Trust Hospital with septic shock.

According to doctors, Rishwan from Perambur was under treatment at a private hospital in Madhavaram for fever. He was shifted to the Institute of Child Health on October 11.

?However, he succumbed to viral infection around 4 am on Sunday. His younger sister has dengue. She was shifted to a private hospital,? said Dr A T Arasar Seeralar, the director of ICH.

Within a few minutes of Rishwan ?s death, a nine-year-old boy from Manali reportedly died of a bacterial infection at the ICH. Kaviyarasu, 9, was shifted to the ICH on September 9 from a private hospital in Madhavaram.

Comment

35-year-old Cuddalore farm worker dies of severe fever
                      Unable to bring the fever under control, the private hospital doctors referred the patient to Jipmer in Puducherry, where several patients are being treated for severe fever cases.

Published: 23rd October 2018 01:58 AM | Last Updated: 23rd October 2018 08:05 AM
                      By Express News Service
                      CUDDALORE/ MADURAI: Amidst the reports of increasing H1N1 and dengue cases in the district, a 35-year-old farm worker succumbed to severe fever, said to have caused by viral pneumonia infection. While the father of three died in a single night, his family still believes that he died of dengue fever.

According to sources in the health department, G Anbazhaghan of Naduveerapattu developed severe fever on Sunday evening. He was rushed to the government hospital in Cuddalore by his wife Sasikala (27). However, without admitting him there, the patient was taken to a nearby private hospital.

Unable to bring the fever under control, the private hospital doctors referred the patient to Jipmer in Puducherry, where several patients are being treated for severe fever cases. The patient was rushed to Jipmer in the middle of the night where he succumbed to the fever in the wee hours on Monday.
                      CUDDALORE/ MADURAI: Amidst the reports of increasing H1N1 and dengue cases in the district, a 35-year-old farm worker succumbed to severe fever, said to have ca

Comment

A child dies for mysterious fever in Cuddalore

One of the victims of the mysterious fever in Cuddalore is a victim. And who else has a mysterious fever in that area? Is being investigated. #Mysteryfever

A child dies for mysterious fever in Cuddalore
                        Cantalur:

Dengue fever and swine flu spread rapidly in various places in Tamil Nadu. There is a serious operation on behalf of the health sector to prevent this.

Dengue fever is spreading in Cuddalore district too. More than 300 people are treated daily from Cuddalore State Hospital due to various diseases in the district. Patients visit to the Government Hospital are on the rise.

14 people have been diagnosed with dengue fever so far. Following this, they are getting serious treatment in a separate ward.

Similarly, 8 people suffering from swine flu are being treated in hospitals in Chennai and Chennai.

In this situation, a child has been killed in a seaside. Here are some details:

Wimal (33 years old) from Cuddalore Purugespatte. He had a fever continuously. So he was admitted to the Puthuvai Jipmam hospital. He was seriously treated there. He died poorly without treatment.

He has been diagnosed with mysterious fever. District Health Department officials are investigating this.

The health team co-director Dr. Geeta has been hospitalized with healthcare and medical supplies to the public in Cuddalore Purugespat area.

And who else has a mysterious fever in that area? Is being investigated. Apart from this the awareness has been made to the public. #Mysteryfever

Comment

Fever: One-year-old baby among two dead at Coimbatore hospital
                          At present, 48 patients have been admitted to CMCH for treatment for H1N1 flu, four were identified with dengue, and 56 patients were getting treatment for fever, they said.

Published: 22nd November 2018 04:12 AM | Last Updated: 22nd November 2018 11:53 AM | A+A A-

COIMBATORE/SALEM: Two patients receiving treatment for fever at Coimbatore Medical College Hospital (CMCH) died on Wednesday. One fever death was reported in Salem too. While S Nagamani (47), of P and T Colony near Kavundampalayam, was admitted with H1N1 flu symptoms two days ago, one-year-old Mithra, daughter of Manikandan from Sivanandhacolony, came in with dengue symptoms a week ago. Despite being continuously monitored by doctors, Nagamani died on Tuesday night and the child succumbed on Wednesday.

Officials said that around 70 people had died of fever in the past two months. At present, 48 patients have been admitted to CMCH for treatment for H1N1 flu, four were identified with dengue, and 56 patients were getting treatment for fever, they said.
                          COIMBATORE/SALEM: Two patients receiving treatment for fever at Coimbatore Medical College Hospital (CMCH) died on Wednesday. One fever death was reported in Sa

Comment

The cleaning worker kills the mysterious fever near Thirumangalam

The sweeping worker died in the mysterious fever near Tirumangalam.

The cleaning worker kills the mysterious fever near Thirumangalam
                            Peraiyur:

Krishnan (48 years old) from the Cleaner Workers Colony in Thirumangalam. He worked in Tirurangalam municipality for 20 years as a sanitation worker. In the last few days, Krishnan suffered from fever.

Immediately he was admitted to Tirumangalam Government Hospital. There was a serious treatment in doctors. However, Krishnan died poorly without treatment.

Krishnan was not affected by any kind of fever. More than 10 sanitation workers have died in Thirumangalam in the past 10 months.
                            திருமங்கலம் அருகே மர்ம காய்ச்சலுக்கு துப்புரவு தொழிலாளி பரிதாபமாக இறந்தார்.

Comment

Two die of fever in Coimbatore, Mettupalayam
                              Press Trust of India | Coimbatore
                              Last Updated at June 19, 2019 21:05 IST

A 21-year-old woman has died of suspected brain fever here, while a migrant worker succumbed to a mystery fever near here, sources said Wednesday.

Ramya, an IT professional, had been suffering from the fever for the last few days and admitted to a private hospital.

As there was no improvement in her condition, she was admitted to the government hospital on June 15 and doctors suspected the brain fever as the reason for the illness.

Comment

Two children of a family die of fever; JULY 25, 20 ... mother treats her own.

Read more at: https://www.manoramanews.com/news/br...ver-death.html

Fever: Two children of a family die; JULY 25, 2019 09:46 A ...

Read more at: https://www.manoramaonline.com/news/...kasaragod.html

Steps to check fever in Kasaragod
                                SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT KASARAGOD, JULY 24, 2019 23:37 IST
                                UPDATED: JULY 24, 2019 23:37 IST

District Collector D. Sajith Babu said there was no need for panic and that high-level medical team had visited the place to assess the situation. A four-and-half-year-old boy and his eight-month-old sister had died in a hospital in Mangaluru on Wednesday and Tuesday respectively. The Collector said the children?s mother was also suffering from fever.

Comment

Working...
                                X