Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajasthan: Unidentified outbreaks 2016

7 deaths in 12 days, three of them seriously

Jaipur. The government hospital in Jaipur in the last 12 days 7 children were killed. It was their mental treatment. Three children are admitted to the ICU in critical condition and is. Medical Superintendent, Dr. Ashok Gupta said, '7 children died and 3 children admitted to the ICU in critical condition and a child is admitted to the general ward. " Dr Gupta said the cause of death of children in food and water or sanitation related infection could be an issue. This is still being investigated. Suffering from septicemia or septic shock, he said immunity for these children vulnerable than other healthy children ...
    - See more at: http://news.raftaar.in/jaipur-govt-h....lM00xcvW.dpuf
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Ajmer seven deaths in government hospitals, doctors' negligence Arop- families were continuing to investigate
    Bhasha , last updated: Wednesday मई 15, 2016 03:00 PM IST

Ajmer: Rajasthan's Ajmer district hospital Jawaharlal Nehru (JLN) five infants admitted to the state hospital's neonatal unit died last night until this morning.

Were suffering from various infections ...
    Chief Medical Officer Dr Ajmer. Kant Sony said preliminary investigations were suffering from different ailments in newborn and five different locations were brought from Ajmer JLN Hospital.

DR. Sony said a newborn from Bhilwara, a Medta, one of Pisangn Ajmer, Beawar a Nasirabad and one was brought from the JLN Hospital. He recruited one of five newborn infants blood infection, one of the premature, and shortness of breath due to the two infants had been hospitalized.

The team will report by this evening ...
    The causes of death in hospitalized infants to detect a three-member team of doctors has been set up. Party this evening to present its report by the District Collector has been instructed.

Deputy Superintendent Dr. Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital. Vikrant said that all the bodies of infants and their families have been transferred to their plea without autopsy.

राजस्थान के अजमेर जिले में जवाहरलाल नेहरु अस्पताल (जेएलएन) राजकीय चिकित्सालय की नवजात शिशु इकाई में भर्ती पांच नवजातों की कल रात से आज सुबह तक मौत हो गई।

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Mountain Fever Claimed Two More, I Am Not The First Outbreak Of Fever
      Magazine News Network Posted: 2016-09-15 22:29:29 East Updated: 2016-09-15 22:29:29 East

Hill. Bharatpur.
      A seven-year-old boy, a resident of the village panchayat Dhimri area Wednesday night died during treatment at Jaipur. He was suffering from fever. Hhusan representative Tahir Khurshid said village sarpanch Dhimri son of the Ansar was sick with a fever.

Jaipur took for treatment to families where a child was killed last night during treatment. Sharma's 14-year-old son that hill known resident Shivdutt sky Tuesday Alwar during treatment in the private hospital were killed. He was also suffering from fever. However, family members told him to be dengue.

Rudavl area of ​​the rural village Madapura Kkrua resident of a young man died of fever in Jaipur. Gabbar Kkrua resident deceased son Mohansingh Jatav (25 years). Six days before the young man was taken to Bharatpur where the three-day fever after treatment were referred to Jaipur.

The young man died in Jaipur on Thursday during treatment. Villagers in the village many people are suffering from fever. Dr. medical charge. Crnsinh He said the death of the young man reported the ANM causes of death in the village as well as the information directed to Anteelarwa Hna spraying. Fogging will be sending medical team on Friday in the village.

Similarly, the number of patients with seasonal flu in the village Kedhatakur get more information on the Thursday Dokvedprkash Sharma led the medical team to treat the villagers and village Kedhatakur Anteelarwa highlights waterlogged places. Gudenia writing medical team, Ghanashyamsinh, Dwarka were present.

Hindi News: Patrika पर पढ़ें हिन्दी न्यूज़ देश और दुनिया से, जाने व्यापार, बॉलीवुड, खेल और राजनीति के हर अपडेट. Read all Hindi News Today on Politics Hindi News, Business, Bollywood, Sports, Cricket, Technology, Crime from India and around the World.

Comment

Working...
      X