X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bihar
    Campaign to tackle encephalitis menace

Khwaja Jamal in Muzaffarpur
    The health department is gearing up to fight the acute encephalitis syndrome (AES) menace in seven districts of North Bihar - Muzaffarpur, East Champaran, West Champaran, Samastipur, Sitamarhi, Vaishali and Sheohar.

The executive director of the State Health Society, Jitendra Srivastava, told The Telegraph that district magistrates and civil surgeons of the seven districts have been asked to keep basic facilities ready in all primary health centres that fall under their jurisdictions.

The Health Society issued a fresh protocol to treat suspected cases and field officials have been asked to adhere to it.
    Nine lakh pamphlets have been published with several guidelines, including consuming pure drinking water, eating something sweet before going to bed, maintaining a healthy diet, etc. and distributed among residents of 600 villages in Mushari, Minapur, Kanti, Bochahan, Saraiya, Sahebganj, Hathori, Motipur, Sakra and Gaighat blocks.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Now a year remains the risk of death

B: Inextlive | Publish Date: Mon eighteen-Upper-2016 02:12:11

- Encephalitis killed 38
      - 100 beds in the ward under 11 treated
      Gorakhpur : Encephalitis in eastern fury of several thousand innocent era has ended in cheek. However, being able to contain figures of deaths. Responsible's efforts is still intact after the havoc of encephalitis. Yet just a few-month orgy of showing the disease is no longer seasonal. Throughout the years of eastern people remain at risk of the disease is. We figure it rather a school of medicine that are elaborated upon. Every month, about half a dozen victims of encephalitis people are upon the cheek of time.
      Even in the off-season havoc
      Encephalitis is not to stop the havoc that. Thousands have contracted the disease in 2014, Yun came in, but in death of 673 of them left. Called off-season from January to April continued to the deaths. Encephalitis Brpate havoc in these months of the 38 people taken contagiously. Not only in the 100-bed ward around 11 patients suffering from the disease being treated. Since January, while 123 have been treated.
      Come on people's representative
      Encephalitis disease Areas of the season came to inquire of patients admitted to ward public representatives arrive. They just parted his politics behind it, but not yet able to raise the resources necessary for them. How to eliminate the cause of the disease and whether necessary arrangements for him to be, this aspect is not unnoticed. Alam today Admit JE and AES in the Nehru Hospital ward patients are dying, but responsible are sitting idle.
      Patients come from the Areas
      Deoria, Kushinagar, Maharajganj, Bihar, Jharkhand, Nepal, township, Sntkbirnagr, Siddharth, Azamgarh, Balrampur, Gonda, Mau, Bahraich, Ballia, Chandauli, Gazipur
      This figure
      JE and AES year suffer death
      673 2014 3293
      650 2013 3013
      608 2012 3549
      655 2011 3769
      543 2010 3766
      This figure is from January to December.
      Encephalitis terror still continues 38 dead this year till date - Find latest gorakhpur News, Today gorakhpur News, gorakhpur city news Online from gorakhpur Local Newspaper at inextlive.jagran.com ...
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Jharkhand
        Heat suspect in student death

Our Correspondent

A 16-year-old schoolgirl died of an unascertained condition at a private nursing home in Ranchi on Monday morning, with the management insisting on Japanese encephalitis but without tests and her treating doctor, not associated with the heal hub, blaming severe dehydration and possible heat stroke.

Kitty Apolina Tirkey, a resident of Peace Road who appeared for her ICSE examination from Don Bosco School in the capital this year, was admitted to Orchid Nursing Home on Friday. "She was taken to the ICU. On Sunday, they put her on ventilation and this (Monday) morning, we lost her," sobbed mother Priti Tirkey.
        Santosh Kumar, public relations officer of the nursing home, said they suspected the girl was suffering from Japanese encephalitis. Asked whether Kitty was tested for the JE virus, he claimed she was brought in a condition in which pathological survey wasn't possible. He clammed up when asked if Kitty might have died of a heat stroke and subsequent negligence.

Dr Victor Zedek, husband of Dr Reeta and a noted physician himself, said acute dehydration could lead to other complications if left untreated for a certain period of time. The Orchid authorities refused to issue any further statement while the schoolgirl's health report mentioned "convulsions" before death.
        http://www.telegraphindia.com/116042...p#.Vx9CCDArKUk

Comment

Uttar Pradesh, Sambhal

Woman's death from meningitis
          Home> City & States> Death due either Fever
          City & Statssambal

Bureau / Amar Ujala Steady
          Updated 00:44 Thursday, April 28th, 2016

A female resident of Mohalla in town Gunnaur Jamuna died from meningitis. Aligarh family home evening with the body and later the bodies were buried.

Wednesday morning in the town of Aligarh Medical College, resident of Mohalla Jamuna Kallu star's wife Begum was killed. The town's city president Muzaffar Ali alias Kkke star Begum said Saturday's sudden high fever.

Then the first private family doctors has not been shown, but the rest took the Aligarh Medical College. Doctors told the star Begum meningitis. This Wednesday morning star Begum died during treatment.
           कस्बा के मोहल्ला जमुना निवासी एक महिला की दिमागी बुखार से मौत हो गई। परिजन देर शाम शव को अलीगढ़ से घर लेकर आए और बाद

Comment

Jagran reporting the encephalitis death of a youth in Mairwa, Siwan district Bihar.
            मैरवा(सिवान)। प्रखंड के कैथवली निवासी मुन्ना मंसूरी की मौत मुम्बई में मस्तिष्क ज्वर से इलाज के दौ

Comment

Acute Encephalitis Syndrome 24 months Male Alive April 28, 2016
              Time : 6:54 pm
              City : JAISALMER
              Distt. : JAISALMER
              State : RAJASTHAN

Comment

Bihar initiative to reduce child malnutrition to combat encephalitis http://edak.icdsbih.gov.in/PDF_DEST/...016/4/1178.pdf

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Encephalitis.png
Views:	38
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	752841
                  As noted earlier in the thread there is also a suspected fatal case from Jharkhand and cases have been reported from Rajasthan. - Ro

Comment

Acute Encephalitis Syndrome 10 months Male Alive May 4, 2016
                    Time : 8:39 pm
                    City : JODHPUR
                    Distt. : JODHPUR

Comment

Acute Encephalitis Syndrome 10 months Male Dead May 8, 2016
                      Time : 5:19 pm
                      City : Bijnor
                      Distt. : BIJNOUR
                      State : UTTAR PRADESH

Comment

Acute Encephalitis Syndrome 24 months Female Dead May 21, 2016
                        Time : 2:36 pm
                        Acute Encephalitis Syndrome 72 months Female Dead May 21, 2016
                        Time : 2:35 pm
                        Acute Encephalitis Syndrome 72 months Female Dead May 21, 2016
                        Time : 2:35 pm
                        Acute Encephalitis Syndrome 6 months Male Alive May 21, 2016
                        Time : 2:32 pm

Comment

Acute Encephalitis Syndrome 04 months Female Alive May 27, 2016
                          Time : 12:00 am
                          City : BARMER
                          Distt. : BARMER

Comment

Malaria, JE, dengue spread in Tripura, 7 killed so far

Agartala | Friday, May 27 2016 IST
                            In the meantime, at least 14 Japanese Encephalitis (JE) cases have been identified since January but no single case was reported from Dhalai district."JE cases are being reported from Boxanagar, Agartala, Kailahahar, Belonia and Dharmanagar but the situation is not alarming", said Joint Secretary of Health Services Pranab Chatterjee

Comment

Uttar Pradesh

Click image for larger version

Name:	Encephalitis.png
Views:	38
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	754139

जागरण संवाददाता, देवरिया : अमेरिका के अटलांटा की स्वास्थ्य टीम ने गुरुवार को जिला चिकित्सालय का औचक

Comment

A couple of interesting articles from the Jagran;

The first reports a fatal case of Encephalitis in a two year old at Nehru hospital in Gorakhpur. Due to incorrect record keeping, the patient was not assigned a patient number and there was a problem with government compensation. The Chief Medical Superintendent has requested proper paperwork.
                                गोरखपुर : बीआरडी मेडिकल कालेज में भर्ती एक मरीज को एईएस नंबर न देने पर सीएमओ ने नेहरू अस्पताल के एसआ

The second is a warning that those at BRD & Nehru found using expired drugs will be punished.
                                गोरखपुर : बीआरडी मेडिकल कालेज में इंसेफ्लाइटिस की दवाओं के उपयोग को लेकर प्राचार्य डा.राजीव मिश्रा न

Comment

Working...
                                X