Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uttarakhand Diarrhoea/ Fever 2014, 2015

Old woman died from diarrhea, serious
    Publish Date: Thursday, Jun 19,2014 11:27:36 PM | Updated Date: Thursday, Jun 19,2014 11:27:14 PM

Janti, (Almora): Lmgdha block the spread of an outbreak of diarrhea in several villages. The Gram Panchayat Babu Dayal Tokganv of an old woman died while her daughter and son in critical condition. Also nearby village Malla Dungra and Jalna are vulnerable in many rural diarrhea. Initially, the polluted water is believed to be the main cause of diarrhea.
    According to information of the Gram Panchayat Babu Ram Dharam Tokganv wife Parvati Devi Dayal resident for 70 years, died on Thursday, vomiting diarrhea. To contract the disease Harish Ram and his son-in-law Bhagwati Devi is in serious condition. Janti Bhagwati Devi was admitted to the community health center. Residents of the nearby universe to contract diarrhea Dungra hero Rama has been rushed to hospital.
    The Lmgdha block of the Gram Sabha Lok cottonseed Malla village in Jalna case of diarrhea outbreak came to light. The half-dozen villagers have come in its grip, which includes children and women.
    Yet villagers who had diarrhea in Jalna struck them Ram Nain (60), Jagat Ram (55), Geeta Devi (25), property Devi (20), Vicky (10), Anil (8) and Harish ( 8) are included. Dr. KC Pant Janti medical officer in charge of community health center here on Thursday visited the affected villages.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Uttarakhand Diarrhoea 2014

Girl's death from diarrhea, stirred
    Publish Date: Monday, Jun 23,2014 11:14:25 PM | Updated Date: Monday, Jun 23,2014 11:14:12 PM

Ranikhet / Grmpani: Antrjndiy border has become life-threatening diarrhea. A girl was admitted to hospital shortly died, while two children are fighting a war for life. Meanwhile, amid growing fury at the growing number of patients Almora and Nainital district harass the health department was alerted in remote villages that border.
    Bordering Antrjnpdiy Siltona, Mjedha and diarrhea in Dniakot is taking enormous. Half day to two dozen patients at community health centers Khairna modesty Hospital were accessible daily. But now this figure has reached 40 to 50. On Monday, the 11-year-old daughter Nikita Mjedha Ram Bhuvan resident, to pay nine-year-old son deterioration Babita and four were admitted to hospital immediately modesty. Babita died during treatment. Major pediatrician Dr. VK Verma, the other is being treated for diarrhea victims. Meanwhile, Dr Hemant Kumar Arya Cikitsadhikshk Most of the patients to reach hospital. He sent the team while maintaining vigilance in the affected villages. Instructions are also given treatment on the spot Mathton.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Deaths from diarrhea girl
      Publish Date: Tuesday, Jul 22,2014 10:06:09 PM | Updated Date: Tuesday, Jul 22,2014 10:06:47 PM

- Sitlakhet area Devlikhan is the case, chaos in the family
      - The rain began to expand with the foot waterborne disease
      Murderous ::::: :::::
      News reporter, Ranikhet: Rainy Mountain region as well as waterborne diseases are taking a toll on life. Far Devliket the five-year-old girl killed in the diarrhea. The villagers are trapped water from natural sources and near Naulon Rural Health Mission has sought chlorination.
      Diarrhea foot stretch is felt in the village Devliket Sitlakhet area. The Rajendra Joshi's five-year-old daughter was in the grip of diarrhea, vomiting pleasure. Monday's health was much worse. 108 families to move hospital service called Imrgesi. The girl died prior to hospital. The chaos in the family. Sarpanch Vinod Joshi wake of recent rains administration and health department sanitation and water supply tanks to suit the needs of chlorination is sought. Send a team of doctors in the area have urged the other patients could be identified.

Comment

Cmali teen deaths from diarrhea in the village
        Thursday, July 24th, 2014
        PithoragarhUpdated @ 5:30 AM IST
        Didihat. The tehsil Cmali diarrheal disease has spread in the village. To contract the disease that killed a teenager. There are five people in the village seriously ill. Community Health Center Dr. BS Mehra information the doctors in charge of the team has left the village.
        Cmali village Kamlesh 12-year-old died of diarrhea, vomiting today. Nanda village GB, Tara Dutt Joshi, Suresh Chandra, two girls are seriously ill. The people of the village community health centers outbreak of diarrhea in the morning. Away from the hospital people are not getting immediate medical help. Health Center Dr. Mehra said the charge led by Dr. Siddharth Patni Cmali medical team has been rushed to the village. The team have been sufficient medicines. Until the disease is not controlled, then the team will camp in the village.
        डीडीहाट। इस तहसील के चमाली गांव में डायरिया रोग फैल गया है। रोग की चपेट में आने से एक किशोर की मौत हो गई है।

Comment

Water became the 'poison', 27 deaths in four months
          Vinay Sainirviwar, July 27, 2014
          Amar Ujala, Haridwar, Bhadrabad Updated @ 2:01 AM IST
          * 27 death by defective water
          Most elements of the water of life
          * While the water is less than poison the people of the village defenses. Alam panic in the village is the last four months.

Far from drinking contaminated water
          * In this village, including women and children, has claimed the lives of 27 people. The cause of death due to contaminated water in rural jaundice, diarrhea etc. are telling diseases.

Bhadrabad area villagers from the village stronghold deaths continuing to put in shock. The village has a post is created, the disclosure mortality. Most people die of cancer, jaundice, diarrhea, asthma has occurred.

Some people could not be the cause of death is unclear. The continued deaths
          * Due to some rural
          Tatrikon with circling over the village and some people believe that water has been contaminated. Because the disease is spreading and killing.

Monitor the environment around the village
          * Instilled into the pond and the village of dirty water dirty water accumulated over the years is the absence of proper drainage.

Comment

Death of girl with diarrhea in Mangalore
            Publish Date: Saturday, Aug 02,2014 08:02:09 PM | Updated Date: Saturday, Aug 02,2014 08:02:31 PM

Mangalore: Mangalore victims of diarrhea in the 12-year-old girl died. Woke up after event information to the health department.
            According to information in Mangalore are diarrhea started to stretch his legs. Bandrtola Mohalla resident of the town Alisha (12) was engulfed by diarrhea. Alisha's condition worsened on Friday. Vomiting - diarrhea with the help of family, personal physician to Alisha's complaint was made with the check. Alisha died in the night. Community Health Center Dr PK Singh, in charge of the girl's death has been reported. Health Department team will be sent in the neighborhood. The test will be conducted with children suffering from diarrhea.

Comment

The death of seven-year-old girl with fever
              First Published: 17-08-14 10:54 PM
              Last Updated: 17-08-14 10:54 PM

imageloadingE-mail Image LoadingPrint Tippniyo: (0) a + k
              Ghansali, our correspondent. Bhilngna block Gongdh outbreak of measles in the bar made half a dozen villages. The village has a seven year old girl with fever died Punadha. Over the twenty-four children are still sick.

Yet the health department team is not here in the village. It remains Anshka of disease outbreaks. Punadha area, Chautara, coat, Bnoli, including a half-dozen villages Gonna outbreak of measles in the past several days. The hundreds of children are suffering. Punadha more than 50 children in the village are suffering. Which many children were in serious condition. Seven-year-old daughter of Hukam Singh disease Sapphire Punadha village have died on August 13.

Senior deputy east Singh Panwar said that more than 50 children suffering from the disease in their village. When contacted by the Health Department for treatment has no team to reach the village. Dalshyam Pilki victory in charge of the PHC say that a child has been reported to have died from the fever. He also reported that they have had measles disease. He said it has been notified by departmental officials.
              घनसाली, हमारे संवाददाता। भिलंगना ब्लॉक की गोनगढ़ पट्टी के आधा दर्जन गांवों में खसरे का प्रकोप बना है। वहीं बुखार से पौनाड़ा गांव में एक सात वर्षीय बालिका की मौत हो गई। जबकि चौबीस से अधिक..., देश News Hindustan

Comment

Re: Uttarakhand Diarrhoea/ Fever 2014

Woman's death from diarrhea in Champawat
                Tuesday, August 26th, 2014
                ChampawatUpdated @ 5:31 AM IST
                Champawat. Ruket nearby village of diarrhea in the district headquarters, killing one woman. While the family of the two women have been admitted to the district hospital in serious condition. Scattering event is headquartered. Dr. chief medical officer. HC Chandra instructed to send a team of doctors on the spot. Doctors said the condition of the patient is out of danger.
                Ruket resident Juhari wife Vimala Devi Ram (40), Geeta Devi, wife Jeevan Kumar (22), daughter Meena Mohan Ram (16) on Sunday night vomiting-diarrhea after eating began to happen. Vimala Devi died Sunday night around one o'clock. Geetadevi deterioration and Mina on the people brought to the district hospital. Where physician Dr.. Insurrection began treatment by the government. CMO said the two women are now out of danger.
                चंपावत। जिला मुख्यालय के समीपवर्ती रौखेत गांव में डायरिया से एक महिला की मौत हो गई। जबकि परिवार की दो महिलाओं को भी

Comment

Three killed are victims of fever
                  Sun 31-Aug-2014 07:01:05 (GMT)

The people of the village came under the grip of fever -sikarodha
                  -graminon Sent a complaint letter to the Health Minister
                  ROORKEE (JNN): boo region Sikarodha arrive in the village in the grip of fever within a week, three people have died, including one woman. While many people are running fever.
                  Sent a letter to Health Minister
                  Deputy Prime Sikarodha village Athar Ali Rao, former Chairman Rao Qaiser Ali, Muhammad Islam etc. Health Minister Surendra Singh Negi complaint sent by enough people in the village is in the grip of fever. Outbreak of fever has increased from last fifteen days. Fever in people to have more children. Within a week, three people including a woman died of the fever is catching.
                  Three deaths in a week
                  Athar Ali Rao Rao, Chairman and former Deputy Prime Kaiser said Shaukat Ali, Zahid and worship Babu's wife died of fever is catching. All three deaths occurred within a week. He has no home, which is not in the grip of a two-man fever. That's why people fear fever outbreak continues to grow. Vikrant Sirohi bhagwanpur charge of the community health center in every village health department says that the team is going. Sikarodha them in such large numbers of people in the village come in the grip of fever has not been reported yet.

Comment

Teen's death came in the grip of fever, furore
                    Publish Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 06:44 PM (IST) | Updated Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 06:44 PM (IST)

Communicate formula, bhagwanpur: Teen who died in the grip of fever. Angry villagers cut ruckus alleging negligence on the personal physician of the village. Altercation with villagers and ballyragging occurred physician. Fled the defense by making some kind of doctor.
                    According to information Halumajra village resident Navej (17) was the son Shakeel complained of fever and abdominal pain. On Monday afternoon at Navej deterioration of the personal physician of the family came to the village, where emergency treatment. He then took home Navej kin. Late at night his condition worsened again. Navej early hours of Tuesday morning with families arrived from private nursing Roorkee. Navej two hours after treatment has been referred to the higher centers. Navej kin on the left side of Dehradun. Navej died along the way. Walked home with kindred bodies. Body at home with family and Spreadsheets on rural private physician clinics. The family, accusing them of negligence on the doctor commotion. Was a dispute between family members and physicians. Outrageous family tried to pull out of the doctor holding clinics. Ballyragging came upon the village. Rescue villagers made between the two sides. Meanwhile, the doctor has left the scene. Next of kin have the Navej consign-a-around. Police denied having information regarding the incident.
                    संवाद सूत्र, भगवानपुर: बुखार की चपेट में आए किशोर ने दम तोड़ दिया। गुस्साए ग्रामीणों ने गांव के निजी

Comment

Nainital school in dock over boy's death
                      TNN | Nov 16, 2014, 12.46 AM IST

NOIDA: The management of a renowned Nainital-based residential school was booked by Noida police on Saturday, after one of its students allegedly died of high fever.

Shaan Prajapati (14), a Class IX student at the school, fell ill with symptoms of cough, fever and shaking chills on October 28, and was admitted to a local hospital by the college management, according to his family members.

"When his condition deteriorated, he was admitted to a private hospital in Haldwani. The hospital kept him for several days and on Friday, he was rushed to a reputed private in Noida, where he was declared brought dead," Neena Shreshtha, Shaan's mother, said.
                      The management of a renowned Nainital-based residential school was booked by Noida police on Saturday, after one of its students allegedly died of hig

Comment

Three days after fever death in student hostels
                        Bureau Wednesday, December 10th, 2014
                        Amar Ujala, Tyuni (Vikasnagar)Updated @ 3:58 PM IST
                        Younger brother said, a day after the family arrived
                        Dehradun Tyuni caused by the negligence of government residential school employees killed an innocent. In fifth grade student had a fever for three days. School staff neither the drug nor the hospital nor the family informed. condition worse family told the third day of the student's younger brother. A day after receipt of notice of the family-school student who had been critical of her condition. Family members were students from going to the hospital, but he died on the way. Then family members come to school commotion. The family alleges that the school his son was killed by the negligence of the staff. Is now being investigated in the case said. ashram school system Binson Dinesh (12) son Purchand resident Pinguwa (secret letter) was studying in the fifth grade. That he was suffering from fever for three days. But school staff did not even bother to make her first aid. Not only the family not reported illness. Monday's younger brother Dinesh studying in the school called Sachin families reported illness. But relatives arrived one day after school.

Comment

The death of seven-year-old girl with fever
                          First Published: 17-08-14 10:54 PMLast Updated: 17-08-14 10:54 PM Ghansali, our correspondent. Bhilngna block Gongdh outbreak of measles in the bar is made half a dozen villages. The village has a seven year old girl with fever died Punadha. While more than four children are still sick.
                          Yet the Health Department team is not here in the village. It remains Aanska disease outbreak. Punadha area, Chautara, coat, Bnoli, including half a dozen villages Gonna outbreak of measles in the last several days is. The hundreds of children are suffering. Punadha more than 50 children in the village are suffering. Many children were in serious condition. Seven-year-old daughter of illness Punadha village Hukam Singh died on August 13 is Sapphire.

- See more at: http://www.livehindustan.com/news/lo....4pmqxmGY.dpuf

Comment

Instead of doctors in the health team ANM
                            Publish Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:00 PM (IST) | Updated Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:00 PM (IST)

Dialogue Partner, Vikasnagar: Dharmawala area Gujjars in forest settlement Jhdra Timli viral fever outbreak in the week. The two have died Naunihalon. Despite the health department is still making careless. The case came into the spotlight after the health department is not serious about the health of children. This is a declaration of the affected township on Saturday instead of doctors sent by the Department Caryktri ANM and hope. This formality is a backlash from the action of the department.
                            The Gujjar township viral fever outbreak Jhdra a week, but the health department was not aware of it. After the death of two Naunihalon fever case came into the spotlight, but still the department have not done enough. As a result, primary school and 15 students were in the grip of a fever. Deteriorating health of students in the school's team was called the National Child Health Program. First aid team of students, but to stay out of school to inquire about the Naunihalon team sent by the Department of Health. The name of the team from the Department of Health on Saturday Caryktri an ANM and hope to send the settlement imposes a question mark on departmental operations. The medical officer in charge of CHC DR. VK Dundiyal team of doctors said Sunday will be sent to the affected villages.
                            संवाद सहयोगी, विकासनगर: धर्मावाला क्षेत्र के तिमली जंगल स्थित गुर्जर बस्ती जहदरा में सप्ताहभर से वाय

Comment

Google translated;
                              Devprayag unknown disease in the rural village killed
                              Publish Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 01:02 AM (IST) | Updated Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 01:02 AM (IST)

Communication link, Devprayag: Far twisted bumper strip, killing one person in the village of unknown illness. The villagers say that around 15 people in the village are vulnerable to disease. It remains in the village panic. The health department says it like fever in the village is still not come to their attention. If so, the team will be sent.
                              Kalyan Singh village head twisted around fifteen people in the village are in the grip of an unknown illness. The 52-year-old son Gnnu Gaber Singh Singh's village on Sunday evening sudden health began to deteriorate due to the unknown illness. It plans to take her to the hospital was the only died. In addition to his wife are two unemployed sons. Meanwhile, Bunt Village resident Pushpa Pokharel said ten days ago was Devprayag medical team arrived in the village, but not before that time there was no talk of fever in the village. But the last few days, people took to contract sudden fever. There was now a death from fever in the village atmosphere of panic. CHC Dr. Devprayag charge. Ramkumar fever in the twisted part of a person's death is not in their cognizance. The villagers are also reported in this respect. Infectious disease reported in the village, he will be treated by sending the medical team.
                              संवाद सूत्र, देवप्रयाग: भरपूर पट्टी के सुदूर मरोड़ा गांव में अज्ञात बीमारी से एक व्यक्ति की मौत हो गई

Comment

Working...
                              X