X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haryana Fever, Diarrhoea 2014

machine translated;

12-year-old child deaths from diarrhea
    Publish Date: Thursday, Jun 12,2014 07:54:10 PM | Updated Date: Thursday, Jun 12,2014 07:54:48 PM

News reporter, Gurgaon: The effect of weather on health of the people is rising. Even a child died due to diarrhea. Manesar resident 12-year-old Muhammad Hasim Given the critical situation was brought to the General Hospital for treatment. In the same way she came to the hospital during the Hasim was dead. His family did not give up. Brought him to the general hospital emergency service. Where Mo by doctors. Hasim's investigation. The inquiry report was confirmed to her diarrhea.
    Doctors said Hasim had very low levels of water in the body and died because of it. Vomiting - diarrhea spread the infection.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Haryana Diarrhoea 2014

Young retired from fever death
    Bhaskar News Network | Jul 16, 2 014, 03:50 AM IST

Gaehana | Bukharke died due to retire young. Jolly Munshiram Paley deceased son Ram is a resident of the village. Family members said that he was in the grip of fever several days. On Monday, his condition suddenly worsened. He was admitted to a general hospital for treatment in Gohana. Where he died during treatment. Police conducted a post-mortem of the body was handed over to the heirs. Family members said Paleram (57) was suffering from the disease of fever several days. On Monday he treated the Women's Medical College, Khanpur Kalan were taking. The way his condition worsened, he died in the meantime. Vriddhane the oil poured out: Gnnaur | Kediguzzr in the oil splashed on him and tried to burn an elderly woman was injured after she died. The police seized the body and sent Sonipat Civil Hospital for autopsy.
    गाेहाना| बुखारके चलते सेवानिवृत जवान की मौत हो गई। मृतक पाले राम पुत्र मुंशीराम जौली गांव का रहने वाला है। परिजनों...
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Haryana Fever, Diarrhoea 2014

Diarrheal deaths of innocent
      Bhaskar News Network | Aug 21, 2 014, two five a.m. AM IST

Bhaskar News | Bahadurgarh Dayriase one-year-old victim died at the trauma center Tuesday afternoon. There were dark spots remain on the child's abdomen. Doctors pronounced dead after the parents took the bodies home. Doctor on duty had his check up, but the baby was not breathing. If there were no activities even after all efforts doctor declared him dead. Doctors and nurses bring your baby home, he went on to explain. Dr Chandra says that the child was brought to the trauma center in dead condition. The child had been vomiting during the check up. The child must have been fed by lies. In such a situation by carrying milk goes into the windpipe. Which has died. Vomiting and diarrhea, he said the woman had talked of getting treatment at the private hospital. So perhaps the child died in the hospital will be private.
      अस्पतालोंमें संभावित डायरिया के मरीजों की संख्या में लगातार इजाफा हो रहा है। अकेले सिविल अस्पताल में ही 20-25 मरीज...

Comment

The 70-year-old woman died of diarrhea
        BureauSunday, August 31st, 2014
        Amar Ujala, PanchkulaUpdated @ 12:31 AM IST
        70 year old woman died from diarrhea

Sector 19 in Panchkula in Haryana because of contaminated water were the death of a woman Saturday morning. The two patients in critical condition after Munna Devi Yadav and spring has been referred to the PGI. administrative officer on Friday swung into action complaint in this case, despite a 70-year-old woman failed to regain the girl shashee. After 90 cases of diarrhea on Saturday the number of victims has risen to nearly 200.

Comment

Diarrhoea affected woman's death
          Publish Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 07:03 PM (IST) | Updated Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 07:03 PM (IST)

Diarrhoea affected woman's death
          Jagran correspondent, Sirsa district of diarrhea not to stop taking havoc. There diarrhea for about a week now wreak havoc in a woman's death news came to light.
          According to information received late wife spun cotton mandi resident Ashok Kumar on Monday complained of vomiting-diarrhea. Then spun Hisar has been referred to the private hospital. Being told that Friday night died during treatment in Hisar. Saturday morning, his body was brought to the residence Cotton Mandi and was cremated.
          The spun from diarrhea kills daughter Neha, contaminated drinking water supply in the region is around 15 days. That's enough people here complained of vomiting-diarrhea.
          जागरण संवाददाता, सिरसा : जिला में डायरिया का कहर थमने का नाम नहीं ले रहा। करीब एक सप्ताह से कहर बरपा

Comment

The patient died of fever, villagers rage
            Bhaskar News Network | Nov 18, 2 014, 02:25 AM IST

With the change Musmmen growing number of patients with fever. 30 to 40 percent of the total OPD patients in the hospital every day are reaching fever. The addition of simple malaria, dengue fever are reaching potential patients. To the health department in the patient's death quite angry villagers. He is the lack of hospital facilities in the village. Satbir was told that the last days of fever. CHC Mundlana been made ​​in the investigation. After investigation Satbir given the medicine. After that he did not rest even when conducted in a private hospital. Satbir died on November 15. After the incident, the village is angry towards the health department. Villagers say that only nominal CHC is being implemented by the department. The doctor in the hospital and other facilities. For people taking the drug or the Medical College Khanpur Kalan gohana general hospital has to go. The people faces trouble. People say that adequate facilities should be increased in the hospital. Vibagka figure reaching zero patients in private Swasthevibag dengue patient data in the record is zero. The department says that so far has not come to light case of dengue. While patients in private hospitals are reached. Last year, 32 cases of malaria were met, this time the figure of malaria patients has reached 12. DR. Veer Singh Malik say that they came in 50 patients with symptoms of dengue are found in 9 patients. These Palaram Laku Buana, Monu Ridana, Ranbir Jolly, Alka old grain market, Rammehr, Sunhera, Gohana Hoshiyar Singh, Manjit achra Kalan, including Satbir Mundlana. Malik was reduced platelets of patients with dengue. Rohtak and Delhi due to which patients were referred. ^ Satbir came to the hospital for investigation. He often spoke of having fever. After investigation it was also given medication. It took the medication on an empty stomach. Causing uneasiness began to panic. Looking at a private hospital which kin
            मौसममें आए बदलाव के साथ ही बुखार के मरीजों का आंकड़ा बढ़ रहा है। अस्पताल में प्रतिदिन कुल ओपीडी के 30 से 40 प्रतिशत...

Comment

Working...
            X