Bihar Disease Outbreaks 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bihar Disease Outbreaks 2014

Tinsel death of one, two recruitmentBy Prabhat Khabar | Publish Date: Aug 25 2,014th 5:52 AM | Updated Date: Aug 25 in 2014 5:52 AM

Muzaffarpur: Skemsiac Gaygat join the Piaisiu fiddle block Urmila Kumari, Gopi resident Upendra Paswan's four year-old daughter were killed on Sunday. He was suffering from fever foil. intensive therapy was going to enroll him on Saturday. The three-year-old suffering from fever foil shivhar Kumar Ankit Kumar and Afroz ? year old was admitted on Sunday. Ptsara of the Ais station area residents suffering from Piaisiu peer-year-old son Amit Kumar and Maniari of Baidyanath Ram Mahnth Maniari the station area resident Mamata Kumari Mahato Naval seven year old daughter is being treated. Three other children also suffering from fever fills foil. Two of the victims continue to treat Sngdid Ais.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Death from diarrhea, running seven treatment
      Publish Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 06:36 PM (IST) | Updated Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 06:36 PM (IST)

Sraygdh (Supaul), communicate formula: Khap Panchayat Sadanandpur Tola Sraygdh diarrhea outbreak in Ward No. 4 and a half year old girl Anjali Kumari, died Friday. Seven children suffering from diarrhea Rahul Kumar (11 years), Anshoo Kumari (7 years), Pooja Kumari (8 years), Nitu Kumari (4 years), Aarti Kumari (2 years), Ramkla Kumari (12 years) and Gopal Kumar ( 3 months) were admitted to the primary health center Bptiahi. Ilajrt Dalpankj Kumar Mishra said that all children are suffering from diarrhea. After the treatment is going to improve the situation. The deceased girl's father Baijnath Mandal said that eating fish at night because the child became ill. Many have diarrhea all morning start-up. In the meantime, prepare to go to the hospital died Anjali. The parish has sparked panic among people in the diarrhea outbreak. News dispatch a team of doctors arrived in the affected parish. The local chief surgeon Supaul affected by civil parish priest Jagdeo sending a medical team sought to stop the spread of diarrhea. Most of the victims went to the hospital and BDO Mithilesh Prasad gave solace to the family.
      Sending medical team to the affected village. Investigating drug will be given to the needy.
      -arpi Singh
      Medical Officer in charge
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Three dead, 36 Taken Ill Due to Diarrhoea in Bihar
        MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR) | SEP 10, 2014

Three children have died and 36 others taken ill due to diarrhoea in a locality under Katra block in Muzaffarpur district, an official said today.
        The deceased children were identified as Manchal Kumari (5), Bharti (3) and Dhiraj,he said adding that 36 others sick people were undergoing treatment.
        Outlook Group: Your ultimate source for top headlines and breaking news from India and world, politics, latest updates on sports and entertainment events, business news, stories on art and culture, elections, literature, society, in-depth news content and Outlook Magazine articles, photo stories and picture galleries, video news and mental health stories.

Comment

A death from diarrhea
          Publish Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:26 PM (IST) | Updated Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:26 PM (IST)

Khagadia, communicate formula: Tola Society Tuesday night under the mofussil police station, killing 40-year-old Skldev Sah. Ranju Devi, wife of the deceased according to Civil hospital vomiting-diarrhea after they were brought for treatment, where he died.

Three children die of diarrhea in Muzaffarpur, 36 others ill

Language [Edited By: Abhijeet Srivastava] | Muzaffarpur, 10 September 2014 | Updated: three thirty-nine p.m. IST

Muzaffarpur (Bihar)

Katra block of Muzaffarpur district in Bihar due to flood waters spread last night, three children died from diarrhea. Dnaur Mushars block group in the village due to flood waters spread diarrhea disease is spreading.
          On the instructions of district magistrate Anupam Kumar, Circle Officer (East) Sunil Kumar on Wednesday with the medical team reached the affected villages and start treating the disease has been beset by other children.

Rafter staged Arun Kumari, the daughter of the dead (5), Shivcndra boater daughter Bharti (3) and Mitu endurance son of Rafter (8) are included.

Sunil said that to control the situation continues to treat children who are out of danger.

और भी... http://aajtak.intoday.in/story/three...ors_picks=true

Comment

Child's death, firBy Prabhat Khabar | Publish Date: Oct 12 2,014th 3:32 AM | Updated Date: Oct 12 in 2014 3:32 AMFacebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn
            Gogri: Bhuriya Diara village panchayat Ithri station area in the Anganwadi centers after immunization child died two months. Gogri on the statement of the mother of the child in this case has been lodged at the police station. Hope has been nominated in the FIR. Diara village panchayat Bhuriya Ithri As of Friday afternoon at the Anganwadi Centre Goddess fragrance added his two-month-old daughter get the vaccine. Fragrance Devi said the baby's condition continued to deteriorate after vaccination. On Saturday morning she died.

Bhuriya of fragrance in the maternal goddess and her in-laws Bthan greasy. After the death of her family members before the ruckus at the hospital. He then lodged an FIR reaching the Gogri station. After FIR Gogri police took over the child's body sent for autopsy. Thanadhyksh Durgesh Ram said the case is being investigated.
            गोगरी:थाना क्षेत्र के इटहरी पंचायत के भुरिया दियारा गांव में आंगनबाड़ी केंद्र पर टीकाकरण के बाद एक ढाई माह की बच्ची की मौत हो गयी.

Comment

Working...
            X