X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: India Malaria 2014

Madhya Pradesh

From 5 to 15 days in uncomplicated malaria death
    Published: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 03:00 AM (IST) | Updated: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 03:00 AM (IST)By: Editorial Team

Direct. Jorutola Pokhara district area of ​​the district in the past two weeks Sihowl in five people have died of malaria fever. Among the dead were children, including young and adult. Besides malaria fever five children were admitted to the district hospital for treatment.

In the village there are over forty fever patients, hospital management on Thursday by the camp in the village

- See more at: http://naidunia.jagran.com/madhya-pr....M77m7aDy.dpuf
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Monthly Reports to end of September;

(change since last report)
      Bloodslides examined: 88,103,227 (+12,592,145)
      Positive: 733,049 (+127,218)
      Plasmodium falsiparum: 472,906 (+73,217)
      %Pf: 64.5%
      Fatalities: 280 (+42)
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Chhattisgarh
        Ashram student's death from malaria
        Published: Wed, 12 Nov two thousand and fourteen 9:49 PM (IST) | Updated: Wed, 12 Nov 2 014 nine forty-nine a.m. PM (IST)By: Editorial Team

Jagdalpur (Bureau). Sserebrel malaria (Cerebral Malaria - Ro) infested Narayanpur district Bunaganv Ashram Mecoj student died Wednesday.

Continuous monitoring put in four days, doctors were involved in his treatment.

High fever and fainting condition Saturday in the fourth grade student at Ramsay Mecoj father was admitted to Vishnu. After examination doctors found positive Sserebrel Meleria and Veltinetr started having treatment. Vishnu said to the ashram teachers arrived with fever were admitted to hospital on Saturday Kondaganv. Where his condition was serious and was then referred Mecoj. She was having trouble breathing. Even with the lack of blood to the brain Sserebrel practitioners students were malaria treatment but died out. Student per teacher is sick at home mother and other family members are out of state for employment. Ashram here on the student's plan of government seriously ill has come into question. Governance of all school children in hostels and hospices provide regular health tests and drug-treatment is arranged. Despite coming across such a case.

- See more at: http://naidunia.jagran.com/chhattisg....sWyVPv4E.dpuf

Comment

Bihar
          Death of a family of three people
          Publish Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 08:06 PM (IST) | Updated Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 08:06 PM (IST)

Communicate formula, Khaira (Jamui): Khaira block in the last 24 hours Harodih village of the same family were three deaths from malaria. The deceased had been ill for several days. Jamui was being brought to them for treatment but died on his way.
          According to information issues in Arunmabank village panchayat Harodih. Naushad, Mansoor Khan and Khan were killed Monu. All three were suffering from fever for two or three days. LJP leaders reported receiving death Harodih village team met the families of the dead. The leaders expressed condolences to the event exposed to them after talking to the district magistrate. District Magistrate Shashi Kant Tiwari immediately send medical team to assess the situation and asked Harodih village. LJP leaders lakh each to the families of victims seeking compensation. Paswan LJP leader Ravi Shankar on the spot, Rs. Motiullah, Jiwan Singh, Upendra etc were free.
          संवाद सूत्र, खैरा(जमुई): खैरा प्रखंड के हारोडीह गांव में पिछले 24 घंटे में एक ही परिवार के तीन लोगों

Comment

Jharkhand ? DHANBAD
            36 malaria-infested, three killed
            By Prabhat Khabar | Publish Date: Nov 26 2:26 AM 2,014th | Updated Date: Nov 26 in 2014 two twenty-six AM

Dhanbad: Tundi malaria in the Kdanya and Keska health department team arrived ten days later. Two people were killed within a week. Team on Tuesday found 36 people suffering from fever. The sample of five people have to check. After the report, the Department shall treat. Interestingly, at the same place on November 19 was the team of the Department of malaria, but the patient was not found. Today district reached epidemic control team, revealed the fever victims. The team arrived at the direction of Dr. Jayant Kumar.

Whose death in a week

Jaffer Kdanya Ansari's daughter and another resident potter group, Tkipur resident of southern Tundi moonlight Miss (15)

The Department of medicine

Malaria control over the claims of the department can be tough work necessary drug (ACT) is not. This is the place to be given a second drug. Accordingly, the Chief Secretary, including Dhanbad district elections has directed funds to buy malaria medicines etc. Said the special monitoring during election season is sick. Sick people are not deprived of the vote is to take care of it.
            धनबाद: टुंडी के कदैंया व केसका में मलेरिया पीड़ितों के पास दस दिन बाद स्वास्थ्य विभाग की टीम पहुंची. यहां एक सप्ताह के अंदर दो लोगों की मौत हो गयी. टीम ने

Comment

Monthly Reports to end of October;

Bloodslides examined: 98,717,792 (+10,614,565)
              Positive: 851,372 (+118,323)
              Plasmodium falsiparum: 544,832 (+71,926)
              %Pf: 64.0%
              Fatalities: 316 (+36)

Comment

Jharkhand ? Simdega
                Brain death of student from malariaBy Editorial | Publish Date: Dec 6 8:01 PM the 2,014th | Date Updated: Dec 6 2 014 8:01 PM

Bolba (Simdega). Block Kundurmunda resident and offer high school student Tanisha Bolba Miss X was killed by malaria brain. Five days earlier, he had a fever. His health worsened over four December. He was hospitalized based Rajagangpur. He died in the order of treatment. Doctors said the girl was brain malaria.
                बोलबा(सिमडेगा). प्रखंड कुंदुरमुंडा निवासी एवं प्रस्तावित उच्च विद्यालय बोलबा के दसवीं की छात्रा तनीशा कुमारी की मौत ब्रेन मलेरिया से हो गयी. पांच दिन पूर्व

Comment

Chhattisgarh Gudma female student killed in the ashram

Student`s Death in Gudma girls ashram

Jagdalpur / Bijapur. The seven-year-old female student studying in Gudma Hermitage Village on Tuesday afternoon have died from malaria. The body was brought to Bijapur on Wednesday. PM after the body was handed over to the family. Barmgdh block Urmila o g Gudma student days at four o'clock in the evening on December 15 had fever.

- See more at: http://www.patrika.com/news/students....GDlOh4Uf.dpuf

Comment

Monthly Reports to end of November;

Bloodslides examined: 108,713,958 (+9,996,166)
                    Positive: 974,652 (+123,280)
                    Plasmodium falsiparum: 630,618 (+85,786)
                    %Pf: 64.7%
                    Fatalities: 372 (+56)

Comment

Monthly reports to end December

Bloodslides examined: 117,380,897 (+8,666,939)
                      Positive: 1,070,513 (+95,861)
                      Plasmodium falsiparum: 703,584 (+72,969)
                      %Pf: 65.7%
                      Fatalities: 578 (+206)

Comment

Madhya Pradesh

Eight-year-old innocent deaths from malaria
                        Published: Fri, 20 Feb 2015th eleven fifty-three a.m. PM (IST) | Updated: Fri, 20 Feb 11:53 a.m. 2,015 PM (IST)By: Editorial Teamshare 0

Umaria. District hospital on Friday, killing an eight-year-old is innocent. The deceased man's name is Sandeep Pal Pal father Laxman. This young man is native to Kaudia. It is suffering from high fever were admitted to the district hospital on Thursday evening, where he was treated. But doctors could not save him. Eventually he died in the hospital because of fever. Due to which the deceased was a sharp malaria fever could not be saved.

- See more at: http://naidunia.jagran.com/madhya-pr....RRcGGTM1.dpuf

Comment

Working...
                        X