Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India Encephalitis 2012: 1,486 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India Encephalitis 2012: 1,486 deaths - Outbreaks in Assam, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & West Bengal

2011 thread is here; http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=165333

Encephalitis claimed two more lives
    Jan 02, 08:50 pm

Gorakhpur: has been a string of deaths from encephalitis in Purvanchal. In the last two days at BRD Medical College Gorakhpur Nehru Hospital were recruited while a patient already admitted to killing two other children.
    The deaths of two innocents are the Gorakhpur district. Still admitted to Nehru Hospital, 41 patients are being treated different wards. Pharmacist reporting of encephalitis in the SN Medical College here, who retired from the red has created difficulty in reporting. The hospital authorities had prepared a report in the evening, but still did not know full details about the dead. Dr. KP Kushwaha of the medical college principal, said that proper arrangements will be reporting soon

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 2 deaths

Encephalitis claimed another life
    Jan 04, 10:52 pm

Gorakhpur: encephalitis in eastern Uttar Pradesh is not to stop the havoc. In the last 24 hours in BRD Medical College, Basti, Kushinagar and Deoria, including 1-1 on 3 new patients were admitted, while Prahlad was killed in Gorakhpur district. Medical College in the different wards are still being treated 38 patients.

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 3 deaths

Jan 16, 07:51 pm

Gorakhpur: Purvanchal getting encephalitis deaths in which you pay for. BRD Medical College in the last two days, four new patients admitted in Nehru Hospital, while two were killed.
      If two people died and those who dream of Deoria and Kushinagar are the Syed Ali. Among those admitted to Deoria and Gorakhpur and Sntkbirnagr one of two - including one patient. Still admitted to Nehru Hospital, 22 patients are being treated different wards.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 5 deaths

Jan 17, 06:44 pm

Gorakhpur: recruitment and mortality of patients with encephalitis in Purvanchal which you pay for. In the last twenty-four hours in BRD Medical College Gorakhpur Fuldev two new patient admitted to the killing.
        Gorakhpur and Kushinagar in hiring one of those - including one patient. Still admitted to Nehru Hospital, 20 patients are being treated different wards.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 6 deaths

Encephalitis and death from
          Jan 21, 05:55 pm

Gorakhpur: has been a string of deaths from encephalitis in Purvanchal. In the last twenty-four hours in BRD Medical College Gorakhpur Mhrajagnj while a patient was admitted to the killing of the Ajay.
          Still admitted to Nehru Hospital, 14 patients in various wards are being treated.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 7 deaths

Encephalitis claimed the lives of
            Jan 23, 07:39 pm

Gorakhpur: has been a string of deaths from encephalitis in Purvanchal. BRD Medical College in the last two days, two new patients were admitted to the death of the Prince of Bihar. Gorakhpur and Sntkbirnagr be enrolled in one of those - including one patient. Still admitted to Nehru Hospital, 15 patients are being treated different wards.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 9 deaths

Jan 24, 07:12 pm

Gorakhpur: recruitment and mortality of patients with encephalitis in Purvanchal which you pay for. BRD Medical College in the last twenty-four hours of a patient enrolled in the Mau were killed while two others.
              The two people were killed in Gorakhpur they are cute and Sntkbirnagr Soumya's. Twelve patients admitted to different wards of Nehru Hospital is still going to treat.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 11 deaths

Jan 28, 06:39 pm

Gorakhpur. Has been a string of deaths from encephalitis in Purvanchal. In the last twenty-four hours BRD Medical College, Nehru Hospital, while a newly appointed one-year-old brother died in Kushinagar.
                Still admitted to Nehru Hospital, 14 patients are being treated.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 12 deaths

Latest figures from NVBDCP;

Uttar Pradesh: 63 cases, 13 fatalities in 2012.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 13 deaths

Encephalitis claimed three more lives
                    Feb 07, 07:20 pm

Gorakhpur. Despite the havoc of encephalitis in Purvanchal is cold. The series of deaths subsided after three days illness Brpate havoc once again claimed the lives of three patients.
                    According to information received in the last twenty-four hours in BRD Medical College, Nehru Hospital, the patient was not admitted, but previously treated patients, three people were killed while three others were discharged after recovery. Admitted to different wards of Nehru Hospital is still going to treat 14 patients.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 16 deaths

ASSAM
                      JORHAT
                      AES (Provisional) Block- Baghchung BPHC MPHC- Mariani MPHC Vill- Mariani ward no.5 1 case 1 fatality 07/02/2012 2012-02-21 12:58:32 4483 Area- Urban] Sex- Male Age -0-5-1 (6 months) Type of sample- Sample could not be collected as the patient died before the sample could be collected. Sample sent for test-NA Result- NA 1. MBS collection at mariani ward no.5-38 nos. Date of MBS collection- 14.2.12 Slide sent to- Mariani MPHC Result -P.vP.f nil 2. Awarness camp held on 17.2.1201 3. Fogging, IRS willbe done as per NVBDCP, Jorhat schedule Investigation Open Active search for any other similar cases is going on.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 16 deaths

Figures from NVBDCP to end of February;
                        Cases, Deaths
                        (change in last month)

Uttar Pradesh: 104 (+41) , 29 (+16)
                        West Bengal: 48 (+48), 0

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 29 deaths

Gaya experienced a large outbreak of Japanese Encephalitis between August and Dec 2011 resulting in the deaths of almost 100 children. - Ro

HC orders health department to send team to encephalitis hit Gaya
                          TNN | Mar 16, 2012, 02.58AM IST

PATNA: The Patna high court on Wednesday directed the state health department to take preventive measures and send a team of doctors to those areas in Gaya district which were recently under the grip of encephalitis.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 29 deaths

ASSAM
                            SIBSAGAR

Suspected AES Mohan Gaon, Molagaon SC, Jooktoli MPHC, Nazira, Galakey BPHC 1 case 1 fatality 06/03/2012 2012-03-21 12:51:18 540 1. The Case is belongs to Hindu Religion. 2. Source of drinking water is supply water. 3. Hygienic condition is good. 4. Pigs are kept by almost all the villagers. 1. BS collected- 45 Nos. All are MP negative. 2. Arraned for DDT Spray. 1. A team of PM staff visited the village on 17-3-2012 for investigation. 2. Team from District Malaria Deptt., SDM&HO- Galakey BPHC, Mo- Jooktoli MPHC visited the village on 19-3-12 and arranged awareness camp there. 3. Fever cases found in the village- 1 No. Investigation Open JE vaccine taken on 20-7-2011.

Comment

Re: India 2012: Encephalitis outbreaks, 30 deaths

Encephalitis claims one more life in UP
                              Last Updated: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 10:56 0

Gorakhpur: With one more person succumbing to encephalitis, the death toll in the viral disease in the district has climbed to 42 this year.
                              With one more person succumbing to encephalitis, the death toll in the viral disease in the district has climbed to 42 this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X