X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India - Bird Flu poultry outbreak feared in Kulti, West Bengal

Bird Flu outbreak feared in Kulti
    8 November 2011

DURGAPUR, 8 NOV: Nearly 500 chickens died in the Kulti area of Asansol in three days spreading apprehension of Bird Flu outbreak in the area.
    Locals witnessed chickens dying in poultry farms, domestic places since Sunday in the Patiyana Mahalla area under ward number 25 of the Kulti Municipality. Mr Selim Akhtar, the ward commissioner, said: ?The successive deaths of the birds have raised the apprehension whether it was Bird Flu.? He said: ?I have informed the matter to the Asansol sub-divisional administration.?
    The SDO, Asansol, Mr Sandip Dutta said that the matter has been brought to the notice of the animal husbandry officials for inspection and sample collection. sns

Bienvenue sur The Statesman, votre blog généraliste préféré. Découvrez des articles variés sur l'actualité, la culture, les voyages, la technologie, la santé et bien plus encore.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: India - Bird Flu poultry outbreak feared in Kulti, West Bengal

Going back through bird deaths in W Bengal this winter;

Treyfish.
    The death of two hundred chickens and geese, the bird flu fears
    Nov 22, 08:22 pm

Falakata: Mathabanga in the last several days, the number of blocks in different parts of the Gram Panchayat Phoolbari nearly two hundred indigenous chickens and swans have been killed. This series is not to stop. Discussed in the chicken and the goose is getting killed due to bird flu.
    On receipt of property portfolio District creature came a delegation to investigate the situation. The team took blood samples of dead chickens sent to investigate him. Especially in the event of death of chickens and swans Japbadhi, Dharerpadh, agriculture and other areas are. The goose and chicken meat and eggs from the local people have stopped eating. Said Dr. thrill Board in charge of block Bieldio creature estate department has been contacted in this regard. Birds in the primary investigation team MARS / Ranirket are a victim of the disease. Chicken and goose's death still continues.

The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.

Commonground

Disease Event Detail print
    General Info
    Disease Event ID // Reporting date // Observation date
    165984 // 20/11/2011 // 20/11/2011

Region // Admin 1 (Country) // Locality // Lat/Long // Coords quality
    Asia // West Bengal (India) // West Bengal // 23.8025082584/87.9924521494 // Centroid Admin1

Diagnosis
    Status // Disease // Serotype // Source
    Denied // Highly pathogenic avian influenza // H5N1 // FAO Field Officer

Species affected // An.Type // An.Class // Species

Domestic // Birds // duck
    Domestic // Birds // unspecified bird
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X