Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India - 600 chickens die in suspected bird flu outbreak in Ganganagar, Tripura - Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India - 600 chickens die in suspected bird flu outbreak in Ganganagar, Tripura - Not

Bird flu panic in Tripura

Published on Thu, Jan 05, 2012
    Agartala, Jan 5 (PTI) Alarm was raised over a possible outbreak of bird flu following death of over 600 poultry at Ganganagar in Dhalai district in the past three days, official sources said today. Blood samples of infected chickens have been collected for test, while antidote administered to other fowls to arrest the spread of the virus, the sources said. Tripura was first hit by bird flu in 2008 when 50,000 birds were culled at Mohanpur and in its neighbouring areas, about 50 km from here.http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/wir...ra_645569.html
    CSI:WORLD http://swineflumagazine.blogspot.com/

treyfish2004@yahoo.com

Re: Bird flu panic in Tripura

Ganganagar is one of the Village in Kumarghat Tehsil in North Tripura District in Tripura State . Ganganagar is located 6.6 km distance from its Tehsil Main Town Kumarghat . Ganganagar is 16.7 km far from its District Main City Kailasahar . It is 80 km far from its State Main City Agartala .

Near By Villages of this Village with distance are Gakulnagar(2 k.m.) ,Radhanagar(2.5 k.m.) ,Fatikroy(3.5 k.m.) ,Rajkandi(3.6 k.m.) ,Krishnanagar(4.8 k.m.) ,. Nearest Towns are Kumarghat(6.6 k.m.) ,Pecharthal(15 k.m.) ,Gournagar(18.9 k.m.) ,Kailasahar(19.4 k.m.) ,

Ganganagar Village Map. Ganganagar Pin code. Ganganagar Schools and colleges . Ganganagar population.Ganganagar is a Village in Kumarghat Block in North Tripura District of Tripura State . History and Detailed Information guide of Ganganagar , People and near by Tourist Places in Ganganagar. Ganganagar Live weather
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: India - 600 chickens die in suspected bird flu outbreak in Tripura

Bird Flu outbreak at ICAR: Culling starts today
      Times News

Agartala, January 25:

Rumours of bird flu outbreak spread in Ganganagar village under Kamalpur sub-division though a visit of veterinary medicos to the spot confirmed the outbreak in negative.

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
      X