Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Himachal Pradesh - 300 poultry birds in shipment from Haryana died, testing in progress, dead crows in Hamirpur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Himachal Pradesh - 300 poultry birds in shipment from Haryana died, testing in progress, dead crows in Hamirpur

Published on: Dec 26 2014 12:39AM
    Bird flu scare: 300 broilers found dead
    Bhanu P Lohumi
    Tribune News Service
    Shimla, December 25

Panic gripped the local meat market as about 300 broilers, supplied from Haryana, were found dead as the supply arrived at Shimla Municipal Corporation (SMC)-run slaughter house early today.
    As a precaution in view of the bird flu scare in adjoining states of Haryana and Punjab, the remaining lot of 2,700 broilers was withheld and not sold.
    ?It may not be a case of bird flu and the death could have been caused due to extreme cold but we have taken 17 samples for test and the report will come in three to four days,? said SMC Veterinary Public Health Officer Dr Arun Sarkaik.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Google translated;

Himachal agog, poultry checkpoint to investigate
    BureauSunday, December 28th, 2014
    Amar Ujala, Shimla Updated @ 11:43 AM IST
    Stop at nine o'clock in the morning till five poultry supply
    Himachal entering all border areas of the state to investigate external poultry have been planted in the eye. Solan, Sirmour districts including nine o'clock in the morning till five in the evening, on the supply of poultry is banned. For the regular meeting on Saturday of Sirmour district administration. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Chandigarh Sirmour incoming supply of chickens nine o'clock in the morning until five o'clock in the evening is immediately stopped. Paonta and has deployed a team of experts on Kalaanb barrier. The team will be cleared only after the supply of chickens. However, by the Department of Animal Husbandry in all areas adjacent to the outer boundaries of the states have been closely monitored in its wake. This move anticipates the arrival of bird flu in the state is raised. Sukhna Lake State Animal Husbandry Department found a migratory bird after bird flu virus is the system as a precaution.

Bird flu after chickens died of the Crows
    BureauSaturday, December 27th, 2014
    Amar Ujala, Hamirpur Updated @ 11:43 PM IST

HP is the bird flu threat. Shimla after the death of hundreds of chickens have died in the state of the Crows. People are scared of it. Hamirpur district SUJANPUR Sub Bgehdha village is stirred by the death of a dozen crows. The crows were found dead in the fields. People fear that somewhere in the death of the bird flu has not ravens. DFO Hamirpur Subhash Parashar said the inquiry would Wildlife. Local Ashok Kumar, Ved Pratap, gentle and Vinod administration demanded that the inquiry be dead crows. It's death from bird flu to find out if the ravens ever occurred. This has not happened before. Poultry should look into. External states in the region is supplied to poultry. The great thing is that neither the Department nor scientific sample Brwaa these ravens are buried.

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

After reports of dead chickens will know, the bird flu or not
      manoj thakurDec 30, 2014, 12:51 PM IST

Chandigarh. Haryana, Ambala district Narayangadh Bhopal laboratory will investigate the deaths of chickens. Beapal samples of dead chickens have been sent. Yet it was not clear whether the death is due to bird flu. Animal Husbandry Department officials said the death of chickens in Shimla. Because there is too much cold. The cold can also cause death.

We have made all the arrangements so as a precaution. But to find out whether or not the bird flu in chickens after stopping the supply of chickens are gone.

Comment

Working...
      X