Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries - Bird Flu Reports and Documents 2005 - Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	India.png
Views:	42
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	735495
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

India has updated it's DoAHD&F website and moved all of the pages associated with the posts in this thread. Unfortunately, the new website has some issues. I have tried to leave feedback, but none of the attempts have been accepted so - here seems as good a place as any;

Hello!

I've been looking through the Bird Flu information located here: http://dahd.nic.in/about-us/divisions/livestock-health

I note that the most recent weekly testing report is from August 2015. There is also no mention of the January 2016 outbreak in Gandhigram, Tripura. Does the Department commit to maintain this website with current information, or is it for academic historical interest only?

This website has the potential to rapidly provide important information, but only if maintained.

All the best,

Ronan
      Twitter: @RonanKelly13
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
      X