Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

600+ new sequences submitted. Mostly Vietnam (bird + human) but also Indonesia (bird)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600+ new sequences submitted. Mostly Vietnam (bird + human) but also Indonesia (bird)

All 8 proteins

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&DB=nucleotide and the type h5n1

Re: 600+ new sequences submitted. Mostly Vietnam (bird + human) but also INdonesia (bird)

Wow !

This and the chinese's paper, the same day!

There is job for you Dr.Niman this morning

Comment

Re: 600+ new sequences submitted. Mostly Vietnam (bird + human) but also INdonesia (bird)

Originally posted by Toaster2
      What's the source of your information? How did you find that NEW sequences were released into the database?

Was there a news report or press release to confirm this? I looked at the data and don't see any way to identify that they were new sequences. Many of the sequences for H5N1 returned on a search show dates of 2004 and 2005.

Comment

The date on the right when you click on one of them says june 1, though they were submitted in april. They were not available via pubmed before, but Niman PM'd me that they were available prviously though - I guess through other sources.

Comment

Working...
        X