Summaries As Of August 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summaries As Of August 2008

There seems to be so much going on. I haven't been able to check in on the Measles, like I would like to. And Islamabad seems to have a very concerning article. I thought we, as trackers, could post a summary of the area(s) that we are familiar with. If you have the time.... Below are a few excerpts from posts in the General Indonesia News thread that have me concerned. Concerned because they are out of the ordinary. I haven't ever seen "Government Messages. Nor have I seen 400 Medical crews being dispatched anywhere.....I have never seen a warning on "Infectious Diseases". A warning for individual diseases, yes. But not a General Warning.......

Dengue Outbreak in North Sumatra.

Tangerang, West Java:
    Tangerang: The Health Department for Tangerang Regency mobilized more than 400 medical crews including physicians, midwives, and nurses, to stop pneumonia in entire villages in Tangerang that had mostly attacked children under five.
    Central Java:

?Jajaran the health must from now on guard against the infectious diseases attack so that not spread,? the Secretary's words of the Area (Sekda) Central Java, Hadi Prabowo, on Wednesday (20/8). Hadi said, infectious diseases that must be guarded against, including bird flu or avian influenza (AI), dengue fever dengue fever (DBD), malaria, TB the lungs, leprosy, the upper respiratory infection (ISPA), the HIV/AIDS, diarrhoea, and the bad nutrient.
    Karanganyar. map: http://tinyurl.com/68owrd
    In relation to the insignificance of the budget of the AI prevention, Hatta claimed concerned, considering almost all the subdistrict in Karanganyar was the endemic area of AI.
    To begin August 11, the Kesehatan Service carried out the survey of 8,750 houses in 35 villages in eight subdistricts, following still spread him the sufferer Dengue Dengue Fever (DBD). From the data indicate, the number of sufferers reached 395 people with 7 people died. From the number of sufferers, the number of most sufferers was in the Colomadu Subdistrict with 131 sufferers, afterwards the Jaten Subdistrict with 101 sufferers.
    The regency/Kota was in Central Java asked to monitor the immigrants from the endemic area of malaria or surveilans the migration, in order to presses the spread of the illness that was caused by the mosquitoes bite anopheles. ?Hal that was carried out to increase the early vigilance system in order to not have the extraordinary incident (KLB) the illness malaria,? firm the Secretary of the Area (Sekda) Central Java, Hadi Prabowo, on Monday (18/8).
    This whole article (even though it was a Blog, it was composed from "several sources", as noted at the bottom of the article)

The PLAGUE
    Namely PERIOD really where the spread has between humankind begun often to happen in the wider area. In this period will have the line of firm communication and came from one source that was believed (credible and authoritative). The government of the centre and the area will co-operate with each other with the division of labour and the clear method. Needed the sectoral passage co-operation inter-institutional the government and private enterprise.

The NASIONAL MESSAGE:
    The Ban to go on a trip to the other area. Might not enter the area that terinfeksi Decisive public not panic and stayed calm with did:

? Restriction on the mobilisation for all the community members.
    ? Hereafter accessed Tamiflu for the official of the health and or that had authority.
    ? Hereafter got the Perlindungan Diri Implement for the authorised official.
    ? Distribusi Antibiotika for the secondary infection for the authorised official.
    ? Prepare the special hospital.

The PADA REGION THAT CONRACTED PLAGUE MESSAGE:
    Don't leave the house.
    Immediately reported to the official if there are those that was sick.
    The restriction on the mobilisation resident
    Closing of the place public like the market, the school, the office, mall etc.. The extermination of the poultry in a mass fashion by the official.
    The distribution of the mask in a mass fashion.
    Carried out quarantine to the area that was infected.

Re: Summaries As Of August 2008

Thanks Commonground!

Comment

Working...
    X