Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden Influenza Surveillance 2014-2015

Link to 2013-2014; http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...421#post529421

Link to report archive; http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/a...eckorapporter/

Influenza Report
    The report was published on 13 November 2014 reported flu situation week 45 (3-9 / 11).
    Summary week 45, 2014
    Only sporadic cases of influenza have been reported in Sweden and flu activity remains very low. Monitoring systems indicates that the spread of the flu has not yet begun. Since week 40, a total of 11 cases of influenza A and 8 cases of influenza B have been reported. In Europe, influenza activity remained low and no evidence showing that flu season has started.

Vaccination campaigns have started in all counties and older, pregnant women and people with chronic illnesses are advised to get vaccinated to protect themselves against severe disease.

Den sida du söker kan tyvärr inte hittas, men vi vill gärna hjälpa dig vidare. Använd i första hand sökfältet här ovanför för att söka det du letar efter.

PDF Report Week 45; http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/d...rt_2014-45.pdf
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Sweden Influenza Surveillance 2014-2015

Summary week 46, 2014
    Influenza activity in Sweden remains low and only sporadic cases were reported during week 46. Overall, the monitoring systems that flu season has not yet started. Even in Europe, the activity is low, with sporadic cases in individual countries. Bird flu has been reported recently from different poultry flocks in Europe. This week's report includes a special section on the different influenza viruses in recent years affected birds and sometimes humans.

Read the full report for Week 46, 2014 (PDF, 507KB)

6 cases of influenza confirmed this week 2 A/H1N1pdm09, 3 A/other and 1 B.
    Activity Low.

Den sida du söker kan tyvärr inte hittas, men vi vill gärna hjälpa dig vidare. Använd i första hand sökfältet här ovanför för att söka det du letar efter.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Influenza Report
      This report was published on 27 November 2014 reported flu situation week 47 (17-23 / 11).
      Summary Week 47, 2014
      In Sweden, influenza activity remains low. Only four laboratory-confirmed cases of influenza were reported during week 47. Even in Scandinavia and Europe activity is low, but several countries report an increase in activity compared to previous weeks. In this week's special episode you can read more about the monitoring system for intensive cared flu - SIRI - which has recently been evaluated.

Read the full report for week 47, 2014 (PDF, 507KB)

Comment

Summary Week 48, 2014
        Influenza activity is low in Sweden, as in the rest of Europe. During week 48 reported nine laboratory confirmed cases of influenza. The vaccination campaign started in October and in this week's special section you can read about vaccination coverage for influenza.

Read the full report for week 48, 2014 (PDF, 507KB)

Laboratory-based
        surveillance
        9 cases of influenza, of which:
        0 A / H1N1pdm09
        seven different influenza A
        2 influenza B

514 analyzed samples
        1.8% positive

Comment

Summary Week 49, 2014
          Overall, the monitoring systems that flu season has not yet started. Based on experience from previous years, there will therefore be no flu peak at Christmas and there's still time for vaccination. Influenza activity is low, but there are many other viruses that circulate. In one of this week's special section you can read about what flying in the air right now. The second special section presents the age distribution of the laboratory reported cases, which follows the pattern of previous years.

Read the full report for week 49, 2014 (PDF, 519 kB)

Laboratory-based
          surveillance
          8 cases of influenza, of which:
          0 A / H1N1pdm09
          6 different influenza A
          2 influenza B

40 analyzed samples
          5.0% positive

Comment

Influenza Report
            This report was published on 18 December 2014 and reported flu situation week 50 (8-14 / 12).
            Summary Week 50, 2014

Web search indicates that flu season started week 50, although the number of laboratory confirmed cases is still very low. Overall, indicating the monitoring systems that influenza activity is increasing, which is normal for this time of year, but is still at a low level. Based on experience from previous seasons holiday season can mean a temporary slowdown. In this week's special episode we comment on the reports about how well the circulating strains of A (H3N2) match the strains in the vaccine. The next weekly report published on January 8, 2015 (week 2). For news during the holiday season, see the Public Health Agency's website .

Read the full report for week 50, 2014 (PDF, 519 kB)

Laboratory-based
            surveillance
            11 cases of influenza, of which:
            4 A / H1N1pdm09
            5 different influenza A
            2 influenza B

43 analyzed samples
            4.7% positive
            http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/a...luensarapport/

Comment

Influenza Report
              The report was published on 8 January 2015 and reported flu situation Week 1 (29 / 12-14 - 4 / 1-15).
              Summary week 1, 2015
              Influenza activity has increased in recent weeks and flu season is now up and running. Influenza activity is however low and only a small percentage of influenza samples are positive. Experience from previous seasons shows that the increase in influenza activity often slows down during the Christmas holidays, but then tend to pick up again when many return to work and school. Therefore, we can expect an increase in influenza activity in the coming weeks.

Read the full report for week 1, 2015 (PDF, 551 kB)
              http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/d...ort_2015-1.pdf

Laboratory-based
              surveillance
              57 cases of influenza, of which:
              1 A / H1N1pdm09
              40 different influenza A
              16 influenza B

737 analyzed samples
              7.7% positive

Comment

Summary Days 2, 2015

Influenza activity slowed in week 2, but will probably increase now that many have returned to work and school. It is high time to get vaccinated for protection before the flu season reaches its peak. In Europe, flu season has started and Flu activity is increasing, but overall activity is low.
                In this week's special section you can read about vaccination coverage and what flying in the air.
                Read the full report for Week 2, 2015 (PDF, 551 kB)
                What does the monitoring systems?

This table summarizes surveillance data for each system. Learn more about the systems here.
                Monitoring system Current Week Change from
                previous week
                Laboratory-based
                surveillance
                126 influenza cases, including:
                3 A / H1N1pdm09
                113 other influenza A
                10 influenza B
                962 analyzed samples
                13.1% positive
                Increase
                Sentinel Sampling 8 cases, including:
                2 A / H1NIpdm09
                5 A / H3N2,
                one influenza A (subtyping in progress)
                UNCHANGED
                1177 Health Care Guide
                on telephone
                3.9% conversations about fever in children
                Normal activity
                -
                Web Search for influenza Low activity Reduction
                Number of laboratory-confirmed influenza cases (all types) per week, this sauce ong and previous seasons.

Comment

Influenza Report

The report was published on 22 January 2015 and reported flu situation Week 3 (12-18 / 1).

Abstract week 3, 2015

Influenza activity continued to increase in Sweden during week 3, and the trend is likely to continue in the coming weeks. The top is likely in February as previous seasons. In Scandinavia and Europe is increasing influenza intensity slowly.
                  Read the full report for week 3, 2015 (PDF, 515 kB)

This table summarizes surveillance data for each system. Learn more about the systems here.
                  previous week
                  Laboratory-based
                  surveillance
                  189 influenza cases, including:
                  3 A / H1N1pdm09
                  161 other influenza A
                  25 influenza B
                  1148 analyzed samples
                  16.5% positive
                  Increase
                  Sentinel Sampling 16 cases, of which:
                  2 A / H1NIpdm09
                  9 A / H3N2,
                  one influenza A (subtyping in progress)
                  4 B-Yamagata
                  Increase
                  1177 Health Care Guide
                  on telephone
                  4.4% conversations about fever in children
                  Normal activity
                  Increase
                  Web Search for influenza Low activity Unchanged
                  Number of laboratory-confirmed influenza cases (all types) per week, this sauce ong and previous seasons.

Comment

Summary Week 4, 2015

Sweden is influenza activity normal for the season. The last few weeks have shown an increasing activity and the top is probably not yet reached. In Europe, influenza activity and Albania, Portugal, Italy and Belgium reported high influenza activity.
                    Read the full report for Week 4, 2015 (PDF, 515 kB)

previous week
                    Laboratory-based
                    surveillance
                    218 influenza cases, including:
                    9 A / H1N1pdm09
                    177 other influenza A
                    32 influenza B
                    1118 analyzed samples
                    , 19.5% positive
                    Reduction
                    Sentinel Sampling 16 cases, of which:
                    1 A / H1NIpdm09
                    11 A / H3N2
                    2 influenza A (subtyping in progress)
                    2 B-Yamagata
                    Unchanged
                    1177 Health Care Guide
                    on telephone
                    5.6% conversations about fever in children
                    Normal activity
                    Increase
                    Web Search for influenza Low activity Unchanged
                    Number of laboratory-confirmed influenza cases (all types) per week this season and previous seasons.

Comment

Summary Week 5, 2015

Monitoring systems indicate that influenza activity continues to increase in Sweden and that we are now in an intensive phase of the flu season. The number of cases is expected to increase further and the peak will probably be reached in the coming weeks.Even in Europe continues to increase activity and an increasing number of countries report a medium or high influenza activity. This week's report contains special sections on antivirals and age distribution of laboratory-confirmed influenza cases.
                      Read the full report for Week 5, 2015 (PDF, 515 kB)

previous week
                      Laboratory-based
                      surveillance
                      312 influenza cases, including:
                      10A / H1N1pdm09
                      252 other influenza A
                      50 influenza B
                      1503 analyzed samples
                      20.8% positive
                      Increase
                      Sentinel Sampling 18 cases, of which:
                      1 A / H1NIpdm09
                      14 A / H3N2,
                      one influenza A (not subtypad)
                      2 B-Yamagata
                      78 samples,
                      23.1% positive
                      UNCHANGED
                      1177 Health Care Guide
                      on telephone
                      6.4% conversations about fever in children
                      Normal activity
                      Increase
                      Web Search for influenza - -
                      Number of laboratory-confirmed influenza cases (all types) per week this season and previous seasons.

http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/amnesomraden/statistik-och-undersokningar/sjukdomsstatistik/influensa-veckorapporter/aktuell-influensarapport/

Comment

Influenza Report

This report was published February 12, 2015 and reports the flu situation Week 6 (2-8 / 2).

Abstract week 6, 2015

The intense period of flu season continues here in Sweden and all monitoring systems shows that influenza activity is increasing. The peak will probably be reached in the coming weeks. In recent weeks, the number of cases of influenza B increased, although the A (H3N2) still dominates. In Europe also increases the number of cases of influenza.In this week's special section you can learn more about other causes of respiratory infection (what is "flying in the air") and avian influenza.
                        Read the full report for week 6, 2015 (PDF, 686 kB)

previous week
                        Laboratory-based
                        surveillance
                        535 influenza cases, including:
                        15 A / H1N1pdm09
                        427 other influenza A
                        93 influenza B
                        1970 analyzed samples
                        27.2% positive
                        Increase
                        Sentinel Sampling 24 cases, of which:
                        1 A / H1NIpdm09
                        14 A / H3N2
                        0 B Victoria
                        9 B-Yamagata
                        78 samples,
                        30.8% positive
                        Increase
                        1177 Health Care Guide
                        on telephone
                        6.6% conversations about fever in children
                        Normal activity
                        UNCHANGED
                        Web Search for influenza Normal activity Increase

Comment

Influenza Report

This report was published February 19, 2015 and reports the flu situation Week 7 (9-15 / 2).

Summary Week 7, 2015

Influenza activity in Sweden continued to increase during week 7 and monitoring systems all show a high activity. The intense phase of the flu season continues and there are no indications that the peak has been reached. In Europe also reports Austria, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia and Switzerland high influence activity. This week's report contains special sections on viruskarakt?risering, age and a plunge in data from sentinel sampling.
                          Read the full report for Week 7, 2015 (PDF, 649 kB)
                          Appendix 1. Phylogenetic tree of influenza A (H3N2) (PDF, 183 KB)
                          Appendix 2. Phylogenetic tree of influenza A (H1N1) pdm09 (PDF, 106 KB)
                          Appendix 3. Phylogenetic tree for influenza B (PDF document, 189 kB)

previous week
                          Laboratory-based
                          surveillance
                          827 influenza cases, including:
                          61 A / H1N1pdm09
                          614 other influenza A
                          152 influenza B
                          2541 analyzed samples
                          32.5% positive
                          Increase
                          Sentinel Sampling 31 cases, of which:
                          1 A / H1NIpdm09
                          18 A / H3N2
                          0 B Victoria
                          12 B-Yamagata
                          77 samples,
                          40.3% positive
                          Increase
                          1177 Health Care Guide
                          on telephone
                          6.6% conversations about fever in children
                          Normal activity
                          UNCHANGED
                          Web Search for influenza Normal activity Increase

Comment

Influenza Report

This report was published February 26, 2015 and reports the flu situation Week 8 (16-22 / 2).

Summary weeks 8, 2015

Influenza activity remained at a high level, but the increase appears to have slowed down. During week 8 were reported more laboratory-confirmed cases than the peak week during the season 2011-2012 and 2012-2013. The increase in the number of cases of influenza A (H3N2) has declined while the number of cases of influenza B continues to increase. A similar trend is also seen in the rest of Europe and North America. This week's report includes a special section on WHO's recommendation on next season's vaccine strains.
                            Read the full report for week 8, 2015 (PDF, 559 kB)

previous week
                            Laboratory-based
                            surveillance
                            948 influenza cases, including:
                            46 A / H1N1pdm09
                            649 other influenza A
                            253 influenza B
                            3122 analyzed samples
                            30.4% positive
                            Unchanged
                            Sentinel Sampling 40 cases, of which:
                            4 A / H1NIpdm09
                            22 A / H3N2
                            0 B Victoria
                            14 B-Yamagata
                            97 samples,
                            41.2% positive
                            Increase
                            1177 Health Care Guide
                            on telephone
                            6.7% conversations about fever in children
                            Normal activity
                            UNCHANGED
                            Web Search for influenza High activity Increase

Comment

Influenza Report

This report was published March 5, 2015 and reports the flu situation in week 9 (23 / 2-1 / 3).

Summary Week 9, 2015

Monitoring systems shows that the peak of flu season probably reached during week 8, but influenza activity remains high. The number of laboratory-confirmed cases of microbiological laboratories as well as in sentinel sampling drops. In the rest of Europe, influenza activity remains high, but the number of reported cases is decreasing. In this week's special section you can learn more about the patients who have been treated with intensive flu and reported by Siri.
                              Read the full report for Week 9, 2015 (PDF, 590 kB)

previous week
                              Laboratory-based
                              surveillance
                              897 influenza cases, including:
                              59 A / H1N1pdm09
                              577 other influenza A
                              261 influenza B
                              2867 analyzed samples
                              31.3% positive
                              Reduction
                              Sentinel Sampling 36 cases, of which:
                              3 A / H1NIpdm09
                              22 A / H3N2
                              0 B Victoria
                              11 B-Yamagata
                              89 samples,
                              40.4% positive
                              UNCHANGED
                              1177 Health Care Guide
                              on telephone
                              6.3% conversations about fever in children
                              Normal activity
                              Reduction
                              Web Search for influenza High activity UNCHANGED

Links

Comment

Working...
                              X