Romania, influenza 2018-19: 178 deaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romania, influenza 2018-19: 178 deaths

A woman from Balti died of influenza A (H1N1)

Last week, between December 10 and 16, a case of death from the flu was recorded. The victim was a 54-year-old woman from Balti.

According to a communiqu? issued by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection (MSMPS), as a result of the epidemiological investigation, it was found that the person became ill on December 8, when cough, fever 38 ? C and headache occurred. It was treated at home, alone, and on December 14, the condition of the patient became aggravated and hospitalized in the IMSP Bălţi Municipal Clinical Hospital, intensive-2 intensive care unit (cough, chills, fever 39 ? C, coma, headache, oliguria). In the department, the patient was consulted by the pulmonologist and the infectious physician and was examined serologically and rheologically. As a result of the laboratory analysis, the diagnosis was confirmed: Influenza A (H1N1) and bilateral pneumonia, with specific treatment being prescribed. On Saturday, December 15th, she died.

https://cotidianul.md/2018/12/18/o-f...lui-sanatatii/
    Last edited by tetano; January 22, 2019, 12:41 AM.

Flu death toll climbs to 20
    Posted by: Romania Journal in HEALTH, SOCIETY & PEOPLE, TOP NEWS 17 mins ago 0

If the flu death toll stood at 14 on Friday, it climbed to 20 by Sunday. The last victim is a 68-year-old man who died at the County Hospital in Galati on Saturday. Like the other previous victims, the man had not been vaccinated against influenza and was suffering of other serious respiratory diseases.

Sources from the hospital revealed the man had been infected with the flu AH3 type of virus. It is the third person who dies of flu in Galati.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Five more people died of influenza. The number of deaths has reached 25

There are 25 people flu infected so far, but, according to sanitary rules, in Romania there is no flu epidemic. Authorities estimate that the peak of the sick season is approaching and urging those responsible to take precautions. This means, on the one hand, restricting access to hospitals, even without being declared quarantine.

Nobody goes to the hospital without being legitimate. The 51-year-old woman was transferred from the hospital in Rovinari a week ago. He had other serious diseases, and the body failed to fight.

Comment

In Romania recorded 38 deaths from influenza

The number of Romanian citizens who died from the flu, has reached 38 people. ?We are on the threshold of a flu epidemic. Over the past few days the number of cases of influenza increased again by 20% and if during the next two weeks the number of infected continues to grow, we will be obliged to declare the country the epidemic,? said health Minister Sorin Pintea at an emergency meeting of the Ministry.
        According to her, an increasing number of citizens who died from the flu ? the number has reached 38 people.

Comment

Four more Romanians die of flu, death toll up to 43. Statement on the epidemic expected on Tuesday
          Posted by: Romania Journal in HEALTH, SOCIETY & PEOPLE 1 min ago 0

Three men, aged 40, 49 and 93 from Giurgiu, Braila and Bucharest, as well as a 87-year-old woman from Iasi have died of flu, with the death toll climbing to 43. The victims were all suffering of other diseases and had not been vaccinated against influenza.
          The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Five more Romanians die of flu, baby included, death toll up to 44.

Three men, aged 40, 49 and 93 from Giurgiu, Braila and Bucharest, as well as a 87-year-old woman from Iasi and 11-month-old baby from Timisoara have died of flu, with the death toll climbing to 44. The victims were all suffering of other diseases and had not been vaccinated against influenza.
            The 11-month-baby had several malformations and affections. ?He was brought to Timisoara Infectious Diseases Hospital with pneumonia and respiratory distress on Friday night and he died on Saturday?, said the hospital?s spokesperson, doctor Virgil Musta. The baby had been admitted to the Dystrophy ward of the Hospital for children where he had gone undergone surgery.

Comment

Flu death toll up to 61
              Posted by: Romania Journal in HEALTH, SOCIETY & PEOPLE, TOP NEWS 4 hours ago 0

The flu death toll has reached 61 on Thursday, after three men from Iasi, Vrancea and Hunedoara have died of flu.

The 60-year-old man from Iasi was confirmed with A (H1)pdm09 sub-type, and had pre-existing medical conditions. He died today.

A 43yo man from Vrancea with pre-existing medical conditions died on January 25 and the third victim, a 56yo man from Hunedoare had no other affections. He died on January 26.

Comment

Flu death toll reaches 87
                Author: Ioana Necula, Redactor
                Published: 21:50

Another five persons died of flu, the death toll from this disease reaching 87, on Tuesday informed the National Public Health Institute (INSP).

Four of the five dead persons confirmed with the A-type flu virus were having preexisting medical conditions.

It is about two men, one aged 29, the other aged 45, and a woman of 41 years old, all with unknown vaccine history. The woman had no preexisting medical conditions.

On Tuesday night, the INSP informed of two more women who died from flu, one aged 71, and the other aged 57, both unvaccinated.
                Another five persons died of flu, the death toll from this disease reaching 87, on Tuesday informed the National Public Health Institute (INSP)....

Comment

Death toll of flu epidemics climbs to 95
                  Posted by: Victor Lupu in HEALTH, SOCIETY & PEOPLE 5 hours ago 0

A total of 95 people have died, being victims of the flu epidemics, the National Center for Contagious Disease Control with the National Institute of Public Health informs on Friday.

On Wednesday, the CNSCBT announced that more than 3,300 cases of influenza have been reported last week, with the epidemic spreading throughout the country, antena3.ro reports.

Comment

113 victims of influenza A

13 February 2019 / 12:40 Four other people died of flu and the total number of deaths reached 113, according to recent data transmitted by the National Center for Monitoring and Control of Contagious Diseases within Romania's National Institute of Public Health.

The men are three men, one of whom 36 years old from the province of Constanta, confirmed with the flu virus A and unvaccinated, a 63-year-old from the Arad region, also unvaccinated, and a 64-year-old in the Timis- ie the three unvaccinated persons to this type of flu.

Comment

Flu death toll reaches 124 in Romania
                      Author: Ioana Necula, Redactor
                      Published: 21:12

The latest fatalities were a 41-year old man of Vrancea County, who also was confirmed to have had measles, a 54-year old man of Bacau County and a 64-year old man of Arad County.

Moreover, the death of a woman aged 63 of Olt County has been confirmed as well.
                      Flu has killed 124 people in Romania so far this winter season, according to data released on Thursday by the National Centre for Communicable...

Comment

Flu death toll reaches 131
                        Posted by: Victor Lupu in HEALTH, SOCIETY & PEOPLE, TOP NEWS 10 hours ago 0

The last three people who died are two men ? one aged 58 in Prahova County, another one aged 44 in Bihor County ? and a 78-year-old woman in Constanta. All them were confirmed with influenza type A virus.

Comment

INSP: Flu death toll reaches 155
                          Author: Mihai Cistelican
                          Published: 09:34
                          Two more people died because of the flu, the death toll having thus reached 155, the National Centre for Monitoring and Control of Communicable Diseases of the National Public Health Institute (INSP) informs.

The most recent casualties - an 74-year-old woman from Cluj and a 39-year-old woman from Constanta - had been confirmed to be infected with the A flu strain. Both were known to suffer from pre-existing medical conditions and neither of them had been vaccinated.
                          Two more people died because of the flu, the death toll having thus reached 155, the National Centre for Monitoring and Control of Communicable...

Comment

The number of confirmed influenza virus deaths reached 157

Two other Romanians died after infection with influenza A virus.
                            Less than a month after the health minister announced that the influenza epidemic had been confirmed, the death rate reached 157.
                            From Wednesday, representatives of the National Center for Infectious Disease Control and Control, in a 63-year-old woman in Salaz County, who died on February 26, added the influenza virus to other existing illnesses, the patient was not vaccinated with influenza.
                            The other victim, who can not be rescued by doctors, is an 81-year-old man from Carras-Severin County. It is known that he has not been vaccinated with a flu vaccine because he is "without any known medical conditions".

Xoilac Tv là website phát trực tiếp bóng đá miễn phí đỉnh cao hàng đầu tại thị trường Việt Nam. Nơi đây cung cấp vô vàn trận đấu trực tiếp bóng đá mới nhất và không bị chặn, xem thông tin mà mình cần

Comment

Another two people killed by flu; Flu death toll reaches 162 in Romania
                              Author: George Traicu
                              Published: 12:25

The latest fatalities were a man aged 44 and a 76-year old man both of Caras-Severin County. The victims had preexisting medical conditions and had not been vaccinated against flu.
                              Flu has killed other two persons, thus the flu death toll currently reaches 162, according to the latest release issued on Monday by the National...

Comment

Working...
                              X