• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Lithuania, the flu has claimed the lives of ten people

Russian to English translation
    In Lithuania, the flu has claimed the lives of ten people
    ru.DELFI.lt Thursday, 27 January 2011 13:09

In this season of complications from influenza A (H1N1) died on 19-year-old resident of Kaunas district. The young man became ill on Jan. 9, 1914 January, he was hospitalized, and 10 days later, on Jan. 24, passed away, according to Center for Infectious Diseases and AIDS.

Laboratory studies have shown that the young man suffered from influenza type A (H1N1), reported lrt.lt.

This week from complications from the flu two people have died of an older age group - 75-year-old Kupi?kis and 60-year-old woman from Vilnius.

Last year the flu killed 23 people.

В этом сезоне от осложнений после гриппа A (H1N1) скончался 19-летний житель Каунасского района. Молодой человек заболел 9 января, 14 января он был доставлен в больницу, а спустя 10 дней, 24 января, скончался, сообщает центр инфекционных заболеваний и СПИДа.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: In Lithuania, the flu has claimed the lives of ten people

Russian to English translation
    In Lithuania, 12 municipalities declared a flu epidemic
    January 31, 2011 20:08 Vilnius / Elena Yurkyavichene - oblast. The incidence of influenza and SARS in Lithuania has reached epidemic levels (100 to 10 thousand inhabitants). Flu epidemic declared in 12 municipalities out of 60, BelTA informs.

Among the municipalities that have declared an epidemic, several major cities and areas: Kaunas, Klaipeda and Klaipeda district, Siauliai, Panevezys, Marijampole, Kedainiai, Prenaysky areas, etc.

As the State Public Health Service, the highest incidence in the last week, marked by the Klaipeda District: 10 thousand people there are 131 patients.

In this season of complications from the so-called swine influenza A (H1N1) in Lithuania, 10 people died. Last year the flu killed 23 zhiteley.-0-

Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Working...
    X