Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Csongr?d county : from today, all hospitals in the county's ban on visits

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Csongr?d county : from today, all hospitals in the county's ban on visits

    Visiting Csongr?d county ban is in force today, each hospital .- There is a clear increase in the number of flu patients in Csongr?d County sub-regions - looking for fresh data Tomb?cz Susan, acting chief medical officer of the county. - Even in the first H1N1-infected Csongr?d-Szentes said circle is 33 percent more people were falling ill with influenza symptoms. Qualification and 45 per cent increase in the number of patients. Far, nearly 88 percent in the region jumped V?s?rhely Mako and the turnover of doctors' surgeries. First - just 3 weeks ago - the Szentes hospital, and then last week Friday the V?s?rhely Elizabeth Hospital has been ordered visitation ban, because the data of National Public Health also has proven that our county northwest to southeast towards the spread of influenza. Between now and the clinics in Szeged, the board and the Mako t?dők?rh?zb?l health institutions are also excluded for the visitors. - Mediocre at best in the influenza activity in our region.
    In the last week j?rv?nyk?sz?b?t already exceeded the number of patients. The WHO has delivered a limit: 150 id?ntől sz?zezrel?k the threshold, which means that if you are 100 thousand people - instead of the previous 200 - 150 patients, we have been talking about epidemic - Tomb?cz doctor says.


Working...
X