• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estonia: total 21, 3 new

7 Estonians dies from swine flu virus

In Estonia, the swine flu has died, seven persons
    rus.DELFI.ee

16 dekabrya 2009 19:08 - Google translator http://rus.delfi.ee/daily/swineflu/v....d?id=27614921

Last week, in Estonia there were two deaths from the virus A/H1N1. A total of Estonia from complications caused by new influenza, seven people have died already.

Both died last week were men aged over 70 years. In both cases, the chronically ill, who among other things was found and the virus A/H1N1, the website reported the Inspectorate of Health. Since May in Estonia was taken to analyze the sample in 1731, of which 628 were positive.

According to the European network of monitoring of influenza, the intensity of the disease last week has not risen. Very high intensity of the disease occurs only in Lithuania, Estonia and seven other countries, the incidence is classified as high. In the rest of this figure is regarded as average.

Re: Estonia: two more H1N1 victims, total 7

http://ecdc.europa.eu/en/publication...e_Overview.pdf Page 11.

One new fatality this week, total 15.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Estonia: total 15, 1 new

One new fatality, 16 total.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Estonia.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	652052
      The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Estonia: total 16, 1 new

Two new fatalities this week, 18 total.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Estonia.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	652087

Comment

Swineflu 21st Estonia victim

Last week, insisted seagripp Estonia 21st the victim, who turned 53-year-old man at risk of falling. Last week was a positive confirmation of influenza A, three samples, two of them were H1N1 and influenza B 1. Influenza season is beginning terviseameti diseases studied in the laboratory sample of a new influenza agent in 2499. 881 has received a positive confirmation of a new influenza A (H1N1) samples.

Eesti suurim uudisteportaal, mis koondab endas Eesti ja välisuudised, krimiuudised, arvamuslood, ilmainfo ning palju muud

Comment

Working...
          X