Influenza H1N1 almost killed a baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Influenza H1N1 almost killed a baby

Mother Moničky recently experienced the worst week of my life. "When we arrived, I was afraid that Monička die," she said. The General Faculty Hospital in Prague girl was transported from Brno, where despite all efforts she could not help. Everything started taking a few days before, until the child was completely healthy. The little girl was sick, but not temperature. Her pediatrician prescribed antibiotics. Only after a sudden deterioration and taken to the hospital revealed that the origin of all the influenza virus H1N1. Soon, her critical condition in hospital fighting for his life began.
    "Following the transfer to Prague, doctor told me that the unit is the last option, which could save my daughter. Nothing else was around it, "said Blanka Pl??kov?. The little girl was connected to the emergency box for three weeks. The device replacing the blood circulation and also cared for her breathing. After her condition began to slowly but surely improving. It is now out of danger.
    "Now we expect rehabilitation because Monička not moving his feet. Also go to the spa. They must learn to eat, yet is getting liquid food tube directly into his stomach. Slowly it already but try and spoon, "said a happy mother.

Monička for life owes meticulous care physicians and nurses in the intensive care at Children's Clinic, General Faculty Hospital in Prague. Even that, however, in this case itself was not enough. Helped ?miracle" device called the emergency box. This accessory is worth almost 1.8 million crowns. This is the amount that hospitals alone would certainly not afford to pay. Life civic association helped children who got the money to the device. "Without the generous help of our sponsors it would not. I really thank you heartily, "commented the director of the Association of Anna University. Much needed money, nearly 1.5 million, picked up during a concert magic night, which was also involved in Flash.

Blanka Polášková (33) z Roštění u Kroměříže má za sebou drama, ve kterém šlo o život její malé dcery Moničky (nyní 9 měsíců). Lékaři už skoro ztráceli naději. Poslední možností na záchranu byl unikátní urgentní box. Jeho vybavení dětské klinice Všeobecné fakultní nemocnice darovalo občanské sdružení Život dětem. Velkou část peněz se podařilo sehnat i díky Blesku.
Working...
X