Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croatia-Police Academy in quarantine: Cadets infected with swine influenza

Police Academy in quarantine: Cadets infected with swine influenza

Occurrence of infection was confirmed in the police directorate, but stressed that the analysis of the causes and sent to await their results.

According to unofficial information that we learned this morning from the Police Academy in Zagreb in quarantine for several confirmed cases of swine flu.

Although only a few confirmed cases, and another fifty on the suspected test, with approximately 20 cadets manifest symptoms that indicate the swine flu.

Allegedly, the academy closed in the kitchen and canteen in order to limit further expansion, and criminology students had lectures today.

On the other side of the police cadets were in quarantine and listen to lectures, but may not leave the academy premises.

Occurrence of infection was confirmed in the police directorate, but stressed that the analysis of the causes and sent to await their results.

Epidemiologists have warned that with the arrival of colder weather for the possibility of increasing the spread of flu, but also point out that in Croatia recorded only 2 cases of severe swine flu and patients with other chronic diseases, while other cases were easier.

Policijska akademija u karanteni: Kadeti zara?eni svinjskom gripom

Pojavljivanje zaraze potvrdili su i u Ravnateljstvu policije, ali su istaknuli da su na analizu poslani uzroci te da se čekaju njihovi rezultati.

Prema neslu?benim informacijama koje smo doznali od jutros je Policijska akademija u Zagrebu u karanteni zbog nekoliko potvrđenih slučajeva svinjske gripe.

Iako je potvrđeno tek nekoliko slučajeva, a jo? pedesetak sumnjivih je na testiranju, kod otprilike 20 kadeta manifestiraju se simptomi koji ukazuju na svinjsku gripu.

Navodno je na akademiji zatvorena kuhinja i kantina kako bi se ograničilo daljnje ?irenje, a studenti kriminalistike danas nisu imali predavanja.

S druge strane policijski su kadeti u karanteni i slu?aju predavanja, ali ne smiju napustiti prostore akademije.

Pojavljivanje zaraze potvrdili su i u Ravnateljstvu policije, ali su istaknuli da su na analizu poslani uzroci te da se čekaju njihovi rezultati.

Epidemiolozi su upozorili kako je s dolaskom hladnijeg vremena mogućnost za ?irenje gripe sve veća, ali također ističu kako je u Hrvatskoj zabilje?eno tek 2 slučaja te?eg oblika svinjske gripe i to kod pacijenata koji imaju i druge kronične bolesti, dok su ostali slučajevi bili lak?i.

?Addressing chronic disease is an issue of human rights ? that must be our call to arms"
    Richard Horton, Editor-in-Chief The Lancet

~~~~ Twitter:@GertvanderHoek ~~~ GertvanderHoek@gmail.com ~~~
Working...
X