Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Shields: Student dies of unidentified ILI - possible invasive streptococcal disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Shields: Student dies of unidentified ILI - possible invasive streptococcal disease

Tributes to South Shields student Lizzie Jobes
    by Lindsay Bruce, Evening ChronicleNov 5 2011Add a commentRecommend (25) inShare.0 :: Click here to leave a tribute to Lizzie Jobes

HER confident smile and bright personality meant she lifted the spirits of everyone she met.

But today relatives told how fun-loving Lizzie Jobes was snatched from them with frightening speed.

Marketing student Lizzie, 21, had spent the weekend at a friends? wedding ? days later she lost her fight for life.

What was first thought to be ?Freshers Flu? developed into something much worse, leaving doctors baffled and the family praying for a miracle.

The bubbly model and photographer passed away despite all efforts, leaving relatives and friends devastated.

Mum Margaret Jobes, 60, a teacher at Marine Park Primary in South Shields, said: ?I still can?t believe it, I keep thinking she will walk through the door. But I know she won?t. The last week has been the worst of our lives.?

Last Friday, Margaret, knew her youngest daughter was suffering from flu-type symptoms, but Lizzie, known for her broad smile and infectious personality, insisted on going out to a friend?s wedding.

[snip]

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north...#ixzz1d3t5p6eI
Working...
X