Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rome, part of Villa Pamphili closed to the public due to some cases of H5N1 avian flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome, part of Villa Pamphili closed to the public due to some cases of H5N1 avian flu

The Mayor of Rome Roberto Gualtieri has ordered the closure to the public of the Park of Villa Pamphili, in the part where the Giglio lake is located. The measure followed a specific request from the prevention department of the Asl Rm3, after the Experimental Zooprophylactic Institute of Rome on 26 November had communicated a positivity for avian flu precisely in the poultry species present in the pond.

In a post Gualtieri reports that “it is a precautionary measure following the death of a swan in the pond from bird flu. For the next 10 days, therefore, we will not be able to access that area of ​​the park. But this will serve to make further investigations and, above all, to prevent the virus from spreading mechanically. The health of citizens is a priority for us. I hope to be able to return this precious and unique place of our city to the Romans as soon as possible ”. And he underlined that he signed with 'great regret' because it is 'a place that is particularly dear to me and that I love to go to with my family.

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/202...iaria/6409571/

bump this

Comment

Working...
    X