England - Initial test on patient is negative for ebola - London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England - Initial test on patient is negative for ebola - London

The number of people who have now died from ebola has now passed the 4,500 mark,the World Health Organisation has said. The UN health agency said that 4,555 people had died from Ebola out of a total

A suspected ebola patient is being kept in isolation at a London hospital, Public Health England said last night.

Doctors are awaiting the results of tests on the unnamed person to establish if they are carrying the virus -which would be the first case of ebola diagnosed in Britain.

According to The Sun the patient was admitted to Kings College Hospital, North London, yesterday displaying symptoms of the disease.
    [...]

Re: Suspected ebola patient being kept at London hospital

It is nearly two hours since the initial report from The Times. I haven't seen any other news outlets pick this up yet or an update from The Times.

The link in the original post now points to another story now so I would say this report could be suspect.

Comment

Re: Suspected ebola patient being kept at London hospital

Originally posted by nola_mnr
      It is nearly two hours since the initial report from The Times. I haven't seen any other news outlets pick this up yet or an update from The Times.

The link in the original post now points to another story now so I would say this report could be suspect.
      Test results are negative.

Comment

Re: England - Man tests negative for ebola in London

I thought you had to have 2 tests, days apart?

Comment

Re: England - Man tests negative for ebola in London

Yes. I will change the title to include "initial".

Comment

Working...
          X