X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Lanka Leptospirosis 2014

2013 thread: http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=197406

Updated to Jan 17th.
    The Epidemiology Unit was established in 1959 with assistance from World Health Organization (WHO) to strengthen surveillance of communicable diseases. Initially, the unit functioned with a WHO consultant and a national counterpart, who, after further training in epidemiology, was appointed in 1961, as the Epidemiologist of the Department of Health Services.

January: 100

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 1 fatality so far in 2014.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Sri Lanka Leptospirosis 2014

Updated to February 5th.
    The Epidemiology Unit was established in 1959 with assistance from World Health Organization (WHO) to strengthen surveillance of communicable diseases. Initially, the unit functioned with a WHO consultant and a national counterpart, who, after further training in epidemiology, was appointed in 1961, as the Epidemiologist of the Department of Health Services.

January: 237

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 3 fatalities so far in 2014.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Updated to February 12th.

January: 270
      February: 35

Total: 305

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 4 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to February 24th.

January: 277
        February: 102

Total: 379

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 6 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to March 6th.

January: 280
          February: 169

Total: 449

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 7 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to March 13th.

February: 178
            March: 40

Total: 498

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 7 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to March 21st.

February: 186
              March: 97

Total: 563

(858 cases were reported to March 21st 2013)
              (580 cases, 8 fatal were reported to March 27th, 2012)
              (1,883 cases, 20 fatal were reported to March 22nd, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 9 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to March 31st.

February: 188
                March: 178

Total: 646

(1,066 cases were reported to April 2nd 2013)
                (641 cases, 10 fatal were reported to April 2nd, 2012)
                (2,294 cases, 24 fatal were reported to April 3rd, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 10 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to April 7th.

February: 189
                  March: 216
                  April: 5

Total: 690

(1,160 cases were reported to April 5th 2013)
                  (694 cases, 12 fatal were reported to April 6th, 2012)
                  (2,294 cases, 24 fatal were reported to April 3rd, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 11 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to April 24th.

February: 189
                    March: 224
                    April: 67

Total: 760

(1,522 cases were reported to April 24th 2013)
                    (762 cases, 13 fatal were reported to April 18th, 2012)
                    (2,785 cases, 36 fatal were reported to April 26th, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 12 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to May 21st.

January: 292
                      February: 199
                      March: 229
                      April: 116
                      May: 69

Total: 905

(1,848 cases were reported to May 16th 2013)
                      (854 cases, 14 fatal were reported to May 8th, 2012)
                      (3,335 cases, 45 fatal were reported to May 19th, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 14 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to May 30th.

March: 231
                        April: 116
                        May: 117

Total: 955

(1,942 cases were reported to May 27th 2013)
                        (854 cases, 14 fatal were reported to May 8th, 2012 (MOH did not update again until July 31st, 2012)
                        (3,579 cases, 47 fatal were reported to May 26th, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 15 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to June 11th.

April: 117
                          May: 172
                          June: 36

Total: 1,047

(2,162 cases were reported to June 12th 2013)
                          (854 cases, 14 fatal were reported to May 8th, 2012 (MOH did not update again until July 31st, 2012)
                          (4,014 cases, 52 fatal were reported to June 13th, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 16 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to June 23rd.

April: 117
                            May: 179
                            June: 92

Total: 1,110

(2,315 cases were reported to June 28th 2013)
                            (4,122 cases, 52 fatal were reported to June 13th, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 17 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Updated to July 16th.

March: 239
                              April: 119
                              May: 188
                              June: 193
                              July: 52

Total: 1,282

(2,473 cases were reported to July 18th 2013)
                              (1,099 caseswere reported to July 31st, 2012)
                              (4,383 cases, 56 fatal were reported to July 8th, 2011)

The Ministry no longer reports fatalities, but for the first 15 weeks of 2012 a cfr of 1.6% was established. This gives rise to an estimated 20 fatalities so far in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                              X