Pumped and Tan, Melanotan Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumped and Tan, Melanotan Man

I've read even topical self-tanners can cause strange skin growths in older women. (Maybe hormones protect younger ones?) Injecting something like this takes tanning to a much scarier level.

https://vgrd.blogspot.com/search/lab...hic%20Syndrome
    Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Pumped and Tanned

Pumped and Tan, Melanotan Man
    Presented by Dr. M. Chester Morris
    Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology Centre
    Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed
    Governments don't have or own souls.

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

Snorting tans...

https://www.everydayhealth.com/skin-...y-experts-say/

Nasal Tanning Sprays: Don’t Try This Dangerous TikTok Trend, Experts Urge

Dermatologists and a rhinologist shed light on some of the claims social media influencers are making about this alternative tanning method — and why the product involved is definitely one to avoid.

By Leah Groth Medically Reviewed by Ross Radusky, MD
    February 9, 2022

What Are Tanning Nasal Sprays?

Like many skin and beauty trends these days, tanning nasal sprays are drawing chatter on TikTok — and that has health experts alarmed.

Search for the hashtag #nasaltanningspray on the social media platform TikTok, and you’ll find 3.4 million views and counting. Drop the hashtag for the general search term “nasal tanning sprays,” and notice that posts associated with this term have racked up close to 100 million views.

“I’d rather die hot than live ugly, so if this is going to take ten years off my life, I don’t care,” TikTok user Hannah Tayy exclaimed in a video promoting some unnamed drops in a black bottle. “I don’t want to be old, anyway,” the user adds. In the comments section Hannah Tayy explains that nasal tanning drops contain the aforementioned substance melanotan....

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed
    Governments don't have or own souls.

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

Working...
    X