Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FDA: Investigation of Adverse Event Reports: French Lentil & Leek Crumbles from Daily Harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDA: Investigation of Adverse Event Reports: French Lentil & Leek Crumbles from Daily Harvest

Source: https://www.fda.gov/food/outbreaks-f...bles-june-2022

Investigation of Adverse Event Reports: French Lentil & Leek Crumbles (June 2022)

Do not eat, sell, or serve recalled French Lentil & Leek Crumbles from Daily Harvest. FDA’s investigation is ongoing...

Case Counts

Total Adverse Illness Events: 277*
    Hospitalizations: 96*
    Deaths: 0
    Last illness onset: July 9, 2022*
    States with Adverse Illness Events: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA, MN, MI, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI
    Product Distribution: Nationwide
    *Estimate based on Consumer Complaint and CAERs reports received by the FDA

Useful Links

https://thenews.qa/daily-harvest-ide...-in-customers/
    Daily Harvest identifies ingredient that may have caused mystery illness in customers

July 20, 2022

“At this time, we have identified tara flour as the cause of the issue,” Daily Harvest founder and CEO Rachel Drori said in a company blog post Tuesday afternoon. Tara flour is made from the seeds of tara trees, which are native to South America.

“This was the first and only time we’ve used tara flour, which has been available and used in the North American market as a plant-based source of protein prior to our use,” Drori added. “Our investigation team will continue working with the [US Food and Drug Administration], the tara flour producer and others to help determine what specifically made people sick.”...

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed
    Governments don't have or own souls.

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

bump this

Comment

Working...
      X