Clear All

• Singapore: 2016 Dengue

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...rd-for-january

544 new dengue cases - a record for January
    Published
    2 hours ago
    Salma Khalik
    Senior Health Correspondent

Last week's total of 544 new dengue cases is the highest recorded for the month of January, traditionally the low season for this viral disease. The figure, released yesterday, was 96 up on the previous week, and the third weekly rise.

There have been another 121 cases between Sunday and 3.30pm on Monday this week...

Source: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...h/2440264.html

Dengue cases hit new high with 628 reported last week
    During the week ending Jan 16, a total of 628 cases were reported ? 81 cases more than the previous week and 170 more than the highest reported in a week in 2015.
    Posted 20 Jan 2016 08:12 Updated 20 Jan 2016 08:22

SINGAPORE: The number of dengue cases reached a new high of 628 in the week ending Jan 16, according to latest figures published on the National Environment Agency (NEA) website.

This was 81 cases more than the previous week and 170 more than the highest reported in a week in 2015.

Another 193 cases were reported between Jan 17 and 3.30pm on Jan 19, NEA said. A total of 1,368 dengue cases have been reported in Singapore since Jan 3...

Comment

Source: http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/conten...se-dies-dengue

Singaporean man, 47, who lived at Marsiling Rise, dies of dengue
      NEA, The Straits Times
      Sunday, Jan 24, 2016
      AsiaOne

SINGAPORE - A 47-year-old Singaporean man has died of dengue, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the National Environment Agency (NEA) said in a joint statement on Sunday (Jan 24).

He is the first person to succumb to the virus this year.

The patient, who stayed at Marsiling Rise, was admitted to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH) on Thursday (Jan 21)....

Comment

622 dengue cases reported last week: NEA
        A total of 1,882 dengue cases have been reported in Singapore since Jan 3, according to the National Environment Agency (NEA).

Posted 26 Jan 2016 11:23

SINGAPORE: A total of 622 dengue cases were reported in the week ending Jan 23, according to latest figures published on the National Environment Agency (NEA) website.

This was 2 cases fewer than the previous week, NEA said, after revising down the original 628 figure. Another 89 cases were reported between Jan 24 and 3.30pm on Jan 25.

A total of 1,882 dengue cases have been reported in Singapore since Jan 3. Last Friday, a 47-year-old man living in Marsiling Rise died of dengue ? the first dengue-related death this year.
        We’re sorry. The page you are looking for appears to have moved or does not exist. Check the URL or try using our search function at the top right. Alternatively, you might want to check out these top stories:  
        Twitter: @RonanKelly13
        The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...re-for-january

Record 2,441 dengue cases reported in Singapore for January

SINGAPORE - A total of 636 dengue cases were reported for the week of Jan 24 to 30 - the same number as the previous week - according to the latest figures released by the National Environment Agency (NEA) on Tuesday (Feb 2).

This brings the total number of cases for the first four weeks of the year to 2,441, an unusually high number for January given that it is traditionally the low season for dengue...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	MOHTABLE.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	746588

Name:	newgraph.gif
Views:	74
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	746589

Comment

Name:	MOHTABLE (1).jpg
Views:	81
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	747277

Name:	newgraph.gif
Views:	102
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	747278

Comment

Source: https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ases-projected

S?pore headed for worst dengue year, with 30,000 cases projected
                  Authorities take early action by moving annual Mozzie Wipeout campaign forward to this month
                  By Louisa Tang
                  Published: 4:15 AM, February 19, 2016

SINGAPORE ? The ongoing El Nino phenomenon, along with a change in the type of dengue virus circulating among Singapore?s population, have led the authorities to forecast a historic high of 30,000 dengue cases this year, nearly a third higher than the previous record of 22,170 cases in 2013.

And with the looming threat of the Zika virus ? also spread by the Aedes aegypti mosquito ? adding greater urgency to the need to control the mosquito population, the authorities will be taking early action...

Comment

Latest Dengue Data

Comment

Latest Dengue Data

http://www.dengue.gov.sg/subject.asp?id=73

Comment

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...t-of-this-year

415 dengue cases reported last week, lowest since start of this year
                        Published
                        7 min ago
                        Nurulnadiah Md Noh

SINGAPORE - There were 415 dengue cases reported in the week ending March 5, according to the latest figures from the National Environmental Agency (NEA).

This makes it the lowest number of cases reported since the start of the year.

Another 72 cases were reported on March 6 and 7.

The number of dengue cases reported this year reached a high of 590 between Feb 14 and Feb 20.

A total of 4,961 cases have been reported so far this year. In the period of January to March last year, 2,159 cases were reported.

Two have died from dengue - a 67-year-old Singaporean man who lived in Toa Payoh and a 47-year-old man who resided in Marsiling Rise...

Comment

Bedok North resident, 63, dies of dengue

A 63-year-old woman from Bedok North died on Thursday after coming down with dengue.

The woman, who lived in Bedok North Street 3, died in Changi General Hospital, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the National Environment Agency (NEA) said in a joint statement yesterday.

She was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday but her condition deteriorated after that, the statement said.
                          SINGAPORE - A 63-year-old woman who stayed in Bedok North has died from dengue, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the National Environment Agency (NEA) said in a joint statement on Friday (March 11). Read more at straitstimes.com.

Bedok North resident, 63, dies of dengue
                          This is the third reported dengue death this year. The other two casualties of the mosquito-borne virus this year were a 67-year-old Singaporean man who lived in Toa Payoh, and a 47-year-old man from Marsiling Rise.
                          A 63-year-old woman from Bedok North died on Thursday after coming down with dengue. Read more at straitstimes.com.

Comment

Source: http://www.ibtimes.sg/singapore-sees...-this-year-742

Singapore sees fourth death from dengue fever this year
                            March 26, 2016 05:07 SGT
                            By Jacob J

A fresh case of death from dengue fever has been reported in Singapore.

A 73-year-old Singaporean woman from Poh Huat Road West in Hougang died while being treated at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, the National Environment Agency (NEA) and Ministry of Health (MOH) said.

She is the fourth person to die from the mosquito borne disease in Singapore this year so far. At the beginning of the year, Singapore health authorities had said that the outlook for the spread of dengue fever this year was worrisome...

Comment

Name:	Singapore.gif
Views:	89
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	751391

Comment

Working...
                              X