And the high number of deaths to 61 cases ..
The death of two new (h1n1) Helwan, Cairo
Tuesday, December 15th, 2009 - 10:34
Abdel-Rahman Shahin
The Ministry of Health reported two deaths (from the) virus "1 The H-1", known as swine flu, bringing the number of cases the deceased to 61 cases, namely, a student from Helwan and a woman from Cairo Governorate.
The ministry statement that the situation for the (case number) 60-old student 14 years of mill Helwan, entered the hospital with double pneumonia and was in critical condition, was admitted to the intensive care unit at the hospital and placed on a respirator. The statement pointed out that the date for the case of patients referred to her Bromatesm in the heart.
The statement said that the situation for the (case number) 61-old woman, 51, from Cairo Governorate entered the hospital with a severe difficulty in breathing and respiratory failure and bilateral pneumonia. The statement had been transferred to the intensive care unit of the hospital and placed on a respirator.
The official spokesman of the Ministry of Health, Dr. Abdul Rahman Shahin has announced earlier on Monday for the death of 3 new cases of infection by the swine flu.
The death of two new (h1n1) Helwan, Cairo
Tuesday, December 15th, 2009 - 10:34
Abdel-Rahman Shahin
The Ministry of Health reported two deaths (from the) virus "1 The H-1", known as swine flu, bringing the number of cases the deceased to 61 cases, namely, a student from Helwan and a woman from Cairo Governorate.
The ministry statement that the situation for the (case number) 60-old student 14 years of mill Helwan, entered the hospital with double pneumonia and was in critical condition, was admitted to the intensive care unit at the hospital and placed on a respirator. The statement pointed out that the date for the case of patients referred to her Bromatesm in the heart.
The statement said that the situation for the (case number) 61-old woman, 51, from Cairo Governorate entered the hospital with a severe difficulty in breathing and respiratory failure and bilateral pneumonia. The statement had been transferred to the intensive care unit of the hospital and placed on a respirator.
The official spokesman of the Ministry of Health, Dr. Abdul Rahman Shahin has announced earlier on Monday for the death of 3 new cases of infection by the swine flu.