No announcement yet.

Egypt,Emergency in Port Said, expectations of higher incidence of "influenza"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt,Emergency in Port Said, expectations of higher incidence of "influenza"

Emergency in Port Said, expectations of higher incidence of "influenza"
    Monday, December 7, 2009 - 11:17

Mustafa Abdel-Latif, Governor of Port Said
    Port Said - Mohamed Farag

Announced that the Directorate of Health Affairs in Port Said today, Monday, the state of emergency in all government hospitals after the resumption of the study, which has seen a noticeable disparity in attendance rates, and concerns of parents of the spread of swine flu and students of primary and secondary education, kindergartens and private kindergartens.

The follow-up to the daily appearance of the severe cold accompanied by a cold, cough, prompting the school to inform the health visitors of Preventive Medicine, which decided to leave them open until they comply with healing, with the disbursement of appropriate treatment and follow-up houses.

Predicted to some sources, preventive health directorate in Port Said the high incidence of swine flu during the coming days or weeks, adding that the cause of the high incidence is due to the extreme cold of the weather, pointing out that the increased mortality give an indication of serious resistance to HIV drug Altamvelo which is the only treatment of the virus, confirming that the risk and disaster mutation of the virus is the joining of viruses that are resistant to treatment, and exposure to infected respiratory failure and pneumonia, viral non-existent, which makes us need to 6 months for the discovery of new genetic traits of the virus.

Re: Egypt,Emergency in Port Said, expectations of higher incidence of "influenza"

#1: "serious resistance to HIV drug Altamvelo which is the only treatment of the virus"

HIV=?
    AIDS or other

Comment

Re: Egypt,Emergency in Port Said, expectations of higher incidence of "influenza"

Originally posted by tropical View Post
      #1: "serious resistance to HIV drug Altamvelo which is the only treatment of the virus"

HIV=?
      AIDS or other
      Altamvelo is Tamiflu. I think the HIV reference is a mistranslation or other mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogweed View Post
        Altamvelo is Tamiflu. I think the HIV reference is a mistranslation or other mistake.
        Thank you Hogweed.

I wonder because many times I saw such HIV reference without to be cleared up. So it is as the SARS automatic translations from Ukraine threads.

Comment

This group of words, three بالفيروس almost always translates to HIV it should translate to mean (with the virus) or (with the infection).

Comment

Working...
          X