Nubia death reported more cases mentioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nubia death reported more cases mentioned

two of the mentioned cases are from earlier today the death of the czech person or detainment was not mentioned earlier today that i recall seeing.

Ayman Abu-Zeid, Magdy Aboul-Enein, Abdullah El-Arini, Mohammed Hamdan
    Czech tourist died after transfer to a hospital in central Nuweiba, South Sinai, because of the high temperature, while 6 others were detained on suspicion of having symptoms of swine flu in 4 provinces.

A medical source in the Czech NUWEBIAH "Marchikovablanka" (36 years) was coming from Israel and was suffering from high temperature, vomiting, flu and headaches, and converted to a hospital NUWEBIAH died after 3 hours, adding to the Directorate of Health to maintain a state of emergency , where they have not shown whether the cause of death is bird flu or pigs because of concussion of the brain due to fall on the ground before leaving Israel.
    The monitoring report of death by official sources in the hospital NUWEBIAH Zarkan presence in the face and extremities and a marked turnover in the eye and the iris bleeding in the throat from falling down on the ground.

For its part, denied official sources at the Directorate of Health of South Sinai to be the cause of death is the tourist Czech bird flu pigs.
    And Dr. "just Alsavori", director-general of the Central Hospital NUWEBIAH, at a news conference on Thursday that he was detained, "Mohammed Michaud," the tourist camp, and his wife, German, "Michaud Katrina" on suspicion of swine flu.

In Kafr el-Sheikh was detained hospital diets, "Joseph Massad Khalil" (65 years) employee pension, following his return from performing the Hajj pilgrimage on suspicion of being infected with the disease, and to sample analysis. In the East held fevers Zagazig hospital, "Mustafa Shirin apply" and "Riad Riad Ayash," after returning from Italy on suspicion of having symptoms of swine flu.

In Aswan detained hospital fever, "Abdu Amr Ibrahim" (28 years), the tourist bazaar, and German tourists coming shows.

Re: Nubia death reported more cases mentioned

where they have not shown whether the cause of death is bird flu or pigs because of concussion of the brain due to fall on the ground before leaving Israel.
    Probably by far the most worrisome thing I've read all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Commonground View Post
      Probably by far the most worrisome thing I've read all day.
      I think that's a bad translation. I think they mean to say they don't know if the cause of death is bird flu, pig flu, or a fall on the ground from hitting his head.

Judging by the symptoms (mention of the black-and-blue head), I'm voting for that last option.

And I'm not even sure that by bird flu they mean H5N1. They might be saying 'bird flu in pigs" to means Novel H1N1.

Comment

He had horrible symptoms upon arrival.

was coming from Israel and was suffering from high temperature, vomiting, flu and headaches, and converted to a hospital NUWEBIAH died after 3 hours,
        And Dr. "just Alsavori", director-general of the Central Hospital NUWEBIAH, at a news conference on Thursday that he was detained, "Mohammed Michaud," the tourist camp, and his wife, German, "Michaud Katrina" on suspicion of swine flu.
        high temp, vomiting, flu, headache. He was a very sick man. Died 3 hours later? After being detained?
        I agree. I think it says, they do not know if he died of bird flu or swine flu....although they will probably rule the fall on the ground as cause of death.

Comment

it reads to me like they are trying to say the cause of death was do to the fall as he had blood in the center of his iris and his face was bruised.

they also say it was not a case of avain pig flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Twall View Post
            it reads to me like they are trying to say the cause of death was do to the fall as he had blood in the center of his iris and his face was bruised.

they also say it was not a case of avain pig flu.
            I agree. The fall is the cause of death, even if there was an H1N1 infection.

It is a good warning to remember though that some countries and some media source will use the term "avian pig flu" or "bird flu in pigs" to mean H1N1, not H5N1.

Comment

I read it a few times, will have the wife read the arabic for meaning some time tomorrow this is the first translation i saw the specifies both flus in the context of one (or) the other

Comment

I'm not sure they mean one or the other - only the original Arabic would give that. I think the "or" in the translation should come after the word pigs.

But then again, I don't read Arabic.

Also, it is quite likely that neither flu is present because of the fall and concussion explaining the symptoms.

Comment

Working...
                X