Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swiss company manufactured the drug raises the duration of validity of 5 to 7 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss company manufactured the drug raises the duration of validity of 5 to 7 years

[I've tried all the "tricks of the trade" and can't copy this over.]

Withdrawal of treatment, "Altami If the" counter of the "swine flu" of the health centers and hospitals

June 11, 2009

Re: Swiss company manufactured the drug raises the duration of validity of 5 to 7 years

"Swiss company manufactured the drug raises the duration of validity of 5 to 7 years"
    #1:...

Hopefully it would work.

As I previously posted, first it was a 2 years timeline.

After it was upgraded to 5 years.

Than, because 2+5=7, now it is good for 7 years.

The above demonstrated that the situation is rapidly evolving,
    and there will be no easy big numbers answers.

Comment

Re: Swiss company manufactured the drug raises the duration of validity of 5 to 7 years

I had a hard time understanding that article (what's new, eh? )

Are they just pulling the drug until the extension is officially approved?

I found this:

EMEA extends shelf-life of Tamiflu as swine flu spreads

The European Medicines Agency (EMEA) has extended its authorisation for using Tamiflu, as swine flu continues to spread.

It has recommended that the shelf life of Tamiflu capsules be extended from five to seven years. This will formally apply to newly manufactured Tamiflu capsules and EMEA has also recommended that capsules already on sale be sold for two years beyond their current five-year expiry date, should the World Health Organisation (WHO) declare a pandemic.

Also, in such circumstances, EMEA said patients who have Tamiflu capsules that have recently expired should not dispose of them.

The agency has also advised that after a WHO pandemic declaration, Tamiflu should be used to treat babies under one-year-old plus pregnant or breast-feeding women, sweeping away earlier official cautions.

The salvage of human life ought to be placed above barter and exchange ~ Louis Harris, 1918

Comment

Working...
      X