Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt - 34 Detained on Suspection of Bird Flu in 7 Provinces

The detention of 34 suspected case b ?avian flu? in 7 provinces

كتب نبيل أبو شال وغادة عبد الحافظ وعادل ضره وياسر شميس وممدوح ثابت ومحمد خليل وناصر الكاشف ومحمد فايد ١٨/ ٦/ ٢٠٠٩
    Nabil Abu CHALLES books and Ghada Abdel-Hafiz, just dug and Shamis and Mamdouh Yasser Thabet, Mohamed Khalil, Nasser Al-Kashef, Mohamed Fayed 6-18-2009 <table style="border-collapse: collapse; text-align: left; direction: ltr;" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="top">
    احتجزت مستشفيات الحميات فى الدقهلية والبحيرة وأسيوط والمنوفية والقليوبية ودمياط والغربية ٣٤ حالة يشتبه فى إصابتها بأعراض أنفلونزا الطيور.
    Detained in hospital diets Dakahliya, lake, Assiut, Monoufia Qalubia, Damietta and the West 34 suspected cases of bird flu symptoms.
    فى الدقهلية احتجز مستشفى الصدر فى المنصورة ١٣ حالة ليرتفع عدد الحالات التى تم احتجازها منذ بداية الأسبوع الجارى الى ٧٠ حالة يشتبه فى إصابتها بأعراض المرض.فى البحيرة أكد الدكتور يسرى مبروك، وكيل وزارة الصحة فى المحافظة، أن مستشفى حميات دمنهور احتجز ٦ حالات.
    Dakahliya detained in hospital, 13-Sadr in the case of Egypt, bringing the number of cases that have been detained since the beginning of this week, 70 suspected cases with symptoms of the disease. In the lake, Dr. Yosri Congratulations, Under-Secretary, Ministry of Health in the county, the hospital admitted Damanhour held 6 cases.
    وفى الغربية احتجز مستشفى حميات طنطا ٤ أطفال للاشتباه فى إصابتهم بأعراض المرض.
    In the West held hospital admitted Tanta 4 children suspected of contracting the disease symptoms.
    وفى أسيوط استقبل مستشفى الحميات ٣ سيدات من مركز أبوتيج ظهرت عليهن أعراض أنفلونزا الطيور.
    In Assiut, the hospital received the diets of the Center for Women 3 Obotej they have symptoms of avian influenza.
    وفى دمياط احتجز مستشفى الحميات سنيورة محمود على عدور، ٢٨ سنة ربة منزل من عزبة البرج وابنها زياد عبد الحميد رخا ٣ سنوات وعزيزة السبع محمد زكى ٦٢ سنة جدة الطفل.
    DAMIETTA detained in hospital for fever Siniora Mahmoud Tr, 28 year housewife of the tower and the estate of her son, Ziad Abdel Hamid another 3 years and seven Aziza Mohammed Zaki, 62 years Jeddah child.
    وفى القليوبية احتجز مستشفى حميات بنها حالتين تبين مخالطتهما طيورا منزلية نافقة .
    Qaliubiya detained in hospital, two milk fevers Mkhaltthma household birds found dead.
    وفى الإسكندرية تمكنت الحملة الأمنية المشتركة مع الجهات المعنية من ضبط ١٠ محال و١٤ فرشا لبيع الطيور الحية بدون ترخيص وإعدام ٥٣٢ طائرا وإزالة ٣٢٩ عشة منزلية وإحالة ٢٢ تاجر طيور الى النيابة بعد فضهم أختام الشمع الأحمر وإعادة البيع للجمهور .
    In Alexandria, the campaign has in common with the security relevant control stores 10 and 14 Vrcha for the sale of live birds without a permit and execution of 532 birds and the removal of 329 shanty home and the transfer of 22 birds to the dealer after the prosecution Vdahm red wax seals and re-sale to the public.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Re: Egypt - 34 Detained on Suspection of Bird Flu in 7 Provinces

Forgive an ignorant question, but is there any evidence of H5N1 human to human transmission? There are an aweful lot of cases in Egypt to have been contracted solely from birds.
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Re: Egypt - 34 Detained on Suspection of Bird Flu in 7 Provinces

There is no evidence of H2H transmission in these cases. Egypt routinely screens thousands of people for bird flu. It is commonplace. We keep track for historical purposes.

Comment

Working...
      X