Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commonground
    replied
    Re: Dakahlia Governorate # 7 (suspect bf )

Originally posted by Twall View Post
    when i first did the post yesterday i had it at 45 then saw it said 44 so i changed my number to 44 which i think was a mistake on my part.

as your count was correct,unless egypt found and error and just removed a person from the positive count with out mentioning it publicly.
    Yes, it should be #45, but they have not announced it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Twall
    replied

Originally posted by Commonground View Post
    Yes, Twall...the last line says it all for me too.

ETA: I'm watching those caption lines though. yesterday I posted a story and the caption said "bird flu", which it clearly was not. Here:

Egypt: Swine flu first hit in Sharm El-Sheikh

Caption: New cases of bird flu [comment: Guess we won't be trusting those captions..]
    when i first did the post yesterday i had it at 45 then saw it said 44 so i changed my number to 44 which i think was a mistake on my part.

as your count was correct,unless egypt found and error and just removed a person from the positive count with out mentioning it publicly.

Leave a comment:

• Commonground
    replied

Yes, Twall...the last line says it all for me too.

ETA: I'm watching those caption lines though. yesterday I posted a story and the caption said "bird flu", which it clearly was not. Here:

Egypt: Swine flu first hit in Sharm El-Sheikh

Caption: New cases of bird flu [comment: Guess we won't be trusting those captions..]

Leave a comment:

• Twall
    replied

this is a repost of post # 3 is the same except the blue highlighted line.

the last line says it all for me,as i mentioned one case in helwan. I know was being treated for sf via a army run hospital with a five day course of tamiful prescribed. the only press release, i have read which included a mention of anything in helwan indicated negative test results. which would not support a five day treatment with antivirals.

the last paragraph, is in reference to the governments orders that were directed at a news blackout for the health care industry for this issue.and required two sets of reports, one which indicated a suspected flu case and or type,and a second one which contained all the factual information related to the case.

Translation: Arabic ? English
    احتجاز 9حالات اشتباه بأنفلونزا الطيور فى البحيرة والمنيا
    الخميس، 25 يونيو 2009 - 12:25

أنفلونزا الطيور أصبحت أشرس بعد التحور كتب شعبان فتحى وحسن عبد الغفار

صرح الدكتور يسرى مبروك وكيل وزارة الصحة بالبحيرة، بأن مستشفى حميات دمنهور قام باحتجاز 7 حالات للاشتباه فى إصابتهم بأنفلونزا الطيور، فيما قام مستشفى صدر المنصورة باحتجاز حالة أخرى، بعد ظهور أعراض تتشابه مع المرض عليها من ارتفاع فى درجة الحرارة وألم فى العظام وإجهاد شديد وصعوبة فى التنفس.

حيث قام مستشفى صدر المنصورة باحتجاز محمد يونس عبد العزيز (28 سنة) مقيم بإيتاى البارود، فيما قام مستشفى حميات دمنهور باحتجاز أحمد عبد الرحيم (13 سنة) وإيمان السيد مصطفى (4 سنوات)، شيماء حسن جمعة (9 سنوات)، أحمد رأفت جمعة (9 سنوات)، محمد سعد مشعل (8 شهور)، منة علام عدلى (سنتان)، أية رفاعى السيد (سنتان)، وتم احتجازهم بالمستشفيات بعد أخذ عينة دم منهم لتحليلها بالمعامل المركزية بالقاهرة.

وعلى الفور انتقلت لجنة مكافحة المرض لمنازل المرضى لتطهيرها وتطهير المنازل المجاورة وأخذ عينات من الطيور الموجودة بالمنازل لفحصها وبيان مدى إصابتها.

كما احتجز مستشفى حميات المنيا الطفلة هاجر أشرف فتحى من قرية شوشة مركز سمالوط، والتى لم تتجاوز من العمر الثلاث سنوات للاشتباه بإصابتها بمرض أنفلونزا الطيور، كانت الطفلة قد أصيبت بنزلة برد حادة وارتفاع فى درجة الحرارة وضيق فى التنفس، مما دفع الأهل لنقلها إلى المستشفى، حيث اشتبه الأطباء فى إصابتها بأنفلونزا الطيور.

تم أخذ عينات وإرسالها إلى المعامل المركزية بالقاهرة، نظرا لتعطل أجهزة التحاليل بالمستشفى بالمنيا، وقد علمت المصادر أن هناك أوامر بعدم التصريح بأى أخبار عن احتجاز الاشتباه بأنفلونزا الطيور، كما أكد مصدر مسئول أن مستشفى حميات المنيا كان يحتجز 13 شخصا للاشتباه بإصاباتهم بأنفلونزا الطيور، وقد تم التصريح للخروج لـ9 منهم، وذلك لسلبية النتائج والمستشفى تنتظر عينات الأربع الآخرين للتأكد من سلبية التحليل. 9

cases of detention of suspected bird flu in the lake, Menya
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 12:25

Avian influenza has become fiercer after the mutation books Sha'baan Fathi Hassan Abdel-Ghaffar

Congratulations, Dr. Yusri said Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health the lake, that the hospital admitted the detention of Damanhour 7 cases of suspected bird flu, a hospital, while another case, the detention of Mansoura, after the emergence of the disease with similar symptoms of fever and pain in bones, severe stress and difficulty in breathing.

Hospital, where he was detained Egypt Muhammad Yunus Abdul Aziz (28 years) resident Biitay gunpowder, and the hospital admitted Damanhour detained Ahmed Abdel-Rahim (13 years) and Mr. Mustafa Iman (4 years), Shaima Hassan Gomaa (9 years), Raafat Ahmed Gomaa (9 years), Mohamed Saad Meshal (8 months), of which Allam Adly (two years), Mr. Rifai any (two years), had been detained in hospital after taking a blood sample for analysis, including central labs in Cairo.

And immediately transferred to the Committee against the disease for patients, clearing houses and clearing houses nearby and took samples of domestic birds to be tested and the extent of her statement.

Also detained a hospital admitted the girl Minya Ashraf Fathi emigrated from the village of Shusha Samalut Center, which did not exceed the age of three years on suspicion of bird flu disease, bird flu, the girl has suffered a severe cold and high fever and shortness of breath, prompting parents to transport them to hospital, where doctors suspected bird flu.

Samples were taken and sent to labs central Cairo, in view of the crash tests and queens hospital, sources have learned that there are orders not to make any news about the detention of suspected bird flu, as the official source said the hospital admitted Menya 13 people had been detained in hospital for suspected bird flu, has been has been declared out of 9 of them, for the negative results, the hospital waiting for the other four samples to ensure negative analysis.

Leave a comment:

• Commonground
    replied

Egypt: 9 cases of detention of suspected bird flu in the lake, Menya

Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 12:25

Congratulations, Dr. Yusri said Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health the lake, that the hospital admitted the detention of Damanhour 7 cases of suspected bird flu, a hospital, while another case, the detention of Mansoura, after the emergence of the disease with similar symptoms of fever and pain in bones, severe stress and difficulty in breathing.

حيث قام مستشفى صدر المنصورة باحتجاز محمد يونس عبد العزيز (28 سنة) مقيم بإيتاى البارود، فيما قام مستشفى حميات دمنهور باحتجاز أحمد عبد الرحيم (13 سنة) وإيمان السيد مصطفى (4 سنوات)، شيماء حسن جمعة (9 سنوات)، أحمد رأفت جمعة (9 سنوات)، محمد سعد مشعل (8 شهور)، منة علام عدلى (سنتان)، أية رفاعى السيد (سنتان)، وتم احتجازهم بالمستشفيات بعد أخذ عينة دم منهم لتحليلها بالمعامل المركزية بالقاهرة. Hospital, where he was detained Egypt Muhammad Yunus Abdul Aziz (28 years) resident Biitay gunpowder, and the hospital admitted Damanhour detained Ahmed Abdel-Rahim (13 years) and Mr. Mustafa Iman (4 years), Shaima Hassan Gomaa (9 years), Raafat Ahmed Gomaa (9 years), Mohamed Saad Meshal (8 months), of which Allam Adly (two years), Mr. Rifai any (two years), had been detained in hospital after taking a blood sample for analysis, including central labs in Cairo.

وعلى الفور انتقلت لجنة مكافحة المرض لمنازل المرضى لتطهيرها وتطهير المنازل المجاورة وأخذ عينات من الطيور الموجودة بالمنازل لفحصها وبيان مدى إصابتها. And immediately transferred to the Committee against the disease for patients, clearing houses and clearing houses nearby and took samples of domestic birds to be tested and the extent of her statement.

كما احتجز مستشفى حميات المنيا الطفلة هاجر أشرف فتحى من قرية شوشة مركز سمالوط، والتى لم تتجاوز من العمر الثلاث سنوات للاشتباه بإصابتها بمرض أنفلونزا الطيور، كانت الطفلة قد أصيبت بنزلة برد حادة وارتفاع فى درجة الحرارة وضيق فى التنفس، مما دفع الأهل لنقلها إلى المستشفى، حيث اشتبه الأطباء فى إصابتها بأنفلونزا الطيور.

Also detained a hospital admitted the girl Minya Ashraf Fathi emigrated from the village of Shusha Samalut Center, which did not exceed the age of three years on suspicion of bird flu disease, bird flu, the girl has suffered a severe cold and high fever and shortness of breath, prompting parents to transport them to hospital, where doctors suspected bird flu.

تم أخذ عينات وإرسالها إلى المعامل المركزية بالقاهرة، نظرا لتعطل أجهزة التحاليل بالمستشفى بالمنيا، وقد علمت المصادر أن هناك أوامر بعدم التصريح بأى أخبار عن احتجاز الاشتباه بأنفلونزا الطيور، كما أكد مصدر مسئول أن مستشفى حميات المنيا كان يحتجز 13 شخصا للاشتباه بإصاباتهم بأنفلونزا الطيور، وقد تم التصريح للخروج لـ9 منهم، وذلك لسلبية النتائج والمستشفى تنتظر عينات الأربع الآخرين للتأكد من سلبية التحليل.

Samples were taken and sent to labs central Cairo, in view of the crash tests and queens hospital, sources have learned that there are orders not to make any news about the detention of suspected bird flu, as the official source said the hospital admitted Menya 13 people had been detained in hospital for suspected bird flu, has been has been declared out of 9 of them, for the negative results, the hospital waiting for the other four samples to ensure negative analysis.

Leave a comment:

• Twall
    replied

احتجاز ٢١ حالة فى المنصورة للاشتباه فى إصابتهم بأنفلونزا الطيور

كتب غادة عبدالحافظ ومحمود عمر ٢٠/ ٦/ ٢٠٠٩
    احتجز مستشفى الصدر بالمنصورة، أمس، ٢١ حالة للاشتباه فى إصابتهم بأعراض أنفلونزا الطيور، ليرتفع بذلك عدد الحالات المحتجزة بالمستشفى خلال الأسبوعين الماضيين إلى ١٣٥ حالة.

وقال الدكتور عبدالكريم على السيد، وكيل وزارة الصحة بالمحافظة، إنه تم أخذ عينات من الدم ومسحات من الحلق من المرضى لإرسالها لمعامل وزارة الصحة للتأكد من مدى إصابتهم بالمرض من عدمه بعد التأكد من مخالطتهم لطيور نافقة، بينما تم خروج نحو ١٨ حالة من المحتجزين بالمستشفى، بعد التأكد من خلوهم من المرض.

وفى الفيوم، أوضح الدكتور محمود جودة عقل، وكيل وزارة الطب البيطرى بالفيوم، أن المديرية قامت بعمل حملات مكثفة هذا الأسبوع على مراكز المحافظة أسفرت عن ضبط ٦٣ محلا لبيع وتداول الطيور الحية دون ترخيص،

وقامت بإعدام ٢٣٨٨ طائراً تم ضبطها فى العشش والمحال المخالفة والأسواق، مشيراً إلى أن المديرية سمحت بالتصريح لـ٩ مزارع لبيع ونقل الطيور الحية على مستوى المحافظة، بعد أن تم التعامل معها وأخذ عينات منها لتحليلها وثبتت سلبيتها وتم إعطاؤها تصريح نقل للطيور

The detention of 21 cases in Mansoura on suspicion of bird flu

Books Abdalhafez Ghada Mahmoud Omar and 6-20-2009
    Mansoura Chest Hospital was held yesterday, 21 cases of suspected SARS symptoms of avian influenza, bringing the number of cases retained in hospital during the last two weeks to 135 cases.
    "Dr. Abdul-Karim, Mr., Under-Secretary, Ministry of Health, the government, had been taking blood samples and throat swabs from patients sent to the laboratories of the Ministry of Health to ascertain the extent of illness, whether or not after checking Mkhaltthm for dead birds, while about 18 were out of the hospital detainees, after making sure they are free from disease.

In Fayoum, Dr. Mahmoud Akl quality, Under-Secretary, Department of Veterinary Medicine in Fayyoum, the Directorate has done extensive campaigns this week centers on the preservation of 63 resulted in the seizure of the subject of the sale and trading of live birds without a license,

The execution of 2388 birds were seized in the nests and the assignee and the market contrary, he allowed the statement of the Directorate of 9 farms in the sale and transfer of live birds at the level of preservation, having been dealt with and take samples for analysis and proved to have been given the lack of a transfer of birds

Leave a comment:

• Twall
    started a topic Dakahlia Governorate # 7 (suspect bf )

Dakahlia Governorate # 7 (suspect bf )

Dakahlia governorate (Arabic: الدقهلية‎) Dakahliya Governorate Official website is an Egyptian governorate lying northeast of Cairo. Its area is about 3,500 km? and it has a population of about 5 million. The capital of Dakahlia is Al Mansurah, and the other major towns are Mit Ghamr, Bilqas, and Manzalah.

Mit Ghamr (Arabic: ميت غمر) It is a town in the Ad Daqahliyah governorate, second only to Al Mansurah in population and importance. Mit Ghamr is located on Damietta branch of the Nile, and just on the opposite side of the Nile located another city called Zifta which belongs to the governorate Al Gharbia. In addition, Mit Ghamr is found in the middle of four governorates, AD Dakahlia to the north, Al Qaliobiah to the south, Al Sharqiah to the east and Al Gharbiah to the west. It is about 43 kilometers away from Al Mansurah and 28 kilometers away from Zagazig, the capital of Al Shariqiah, also about 35 kilometers from Banha, the capital of Al Qaliobiah, and 29 kilometers from Tanta,

Dakahiya Regions(Marakez)

Al Manzalah
    Al Matariyyah
    Al Gammaliyyah
    Meit Salseel
    Menyat Al Nasr
    Dikirnis
    Bani 'Ebeid
    Temayy Al Amdeed
    Al Senbellawein
    Mahallat Damanah
    Mansoura
    Aga
    Mit Ghamr
    Belqas
    Sherbeen
    Talkha
    Other Cities:

Gamasa (in Belqas Region)
    Al Kurdi (in Minyat Al Nasr Region)
    Nabarowh (in Talkha Region)

احتجاز 3 حالات بالمنصورة للاشتباه بإصابتهم بأنفلونزا الطيور

غادة عبدالحافظ
    احتجزت مستشفى الصدر بالمنصورة 3 حالات جديدة للاشتباه بإصابتها بأعراض أنفلونزا الطيور، وهم "محمد تامر نجيب" 14 شهر، من سندوب، و"نادية نصر إبراهيم"، 5 سنوات، من قرية المعصرة ببلقاس، و"فاطمة محمد أبو المجد" 25 سنه، من قرية شبراويش بأجا، وتم عزل الحالات بغرفة العزل بالمستشفى.

ووفي المستشفى تم أخذ عينات من الدم ومسحات من الحلق لإرسالها لمعامل وزارة الصحة، للتأكد من الإصابة من عدمه ليرتفع عدد الحالات المحتجزة إلى 15 حالة. 3

detained in Mansoura on suspicion of bird flu

Ghada Abdalhafez
    Detained in Mansoura Chest Hospital 3 new cases of suspected bird flu symptoms of bird flu, and they "Mohamed Naguib Tamer" 14 months, Sndob and "Nadia Ibrahim Nasr", 5 years, from the village of Almasrp Bbalkas and "Fatima Mohamed Abul-Magd," age 25, from the village of Baja Cbrauic, have been isolated cases, the hospital's isolation room.

At the hospital, and was taking blood samples and swabs from the throat to be sent to the laboratories of the Ministry of Health, to ascertain whether the infection, bringing the number of cases retained the 15 cases.
    Last edited by Twall; June 16, 2009, 12:45 PM. Reason: add info
Working...
X