X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing of mass graves in the event of viral breeding birds and pigs

Processing of mass graves in the event of viral breeding birds and pigs
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2009 - 16:26

Environment Minister: We will equip mass graves in the event of viral breeding birds and pigs
    Books Maher Abdel Wahed

An official source at the Ministry of Environment that the plan of processing of mass graves do not exist because the swine flu entered a period of months of relative quiet of the virus. This prompted the government to take the decision to launch the study in schools and universities. If there is a mutation Influenza Virus pigs and Tzauge FERCE with avian flu, which still exists in Egypt - which fear Egypt and the World Health Organization - it will be equipped with mass graves.

Dr. Essam Al-Ramadan, United Nations health expert, said that the SARS situation in Egypt now is disturbing. The rate of serious global disease of swine flu 8 per thousand, while in Egypt 2 per thousand, and the rate of the global risk of avian flu in 60% and in Egypt, 5, 33%. Consequently, the larger concern is the joining between the two viruses and the arrival rate risk to 60% or 60 deaths out of every 100 people. He added that in case it has to be the processing of mass graves, and is the burial following the steps that health and sterilization of the dead, especially if the death was due to the virus mutated.

http://www.youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID...D=65&IssueID=0

Re: Processing of mass graves in the event of viral breeding birds and pigs

Rwilmer, I have an extremely hard time understanding the Egyptian translations. I am ok for swine flu or avian flu human cases, I can retrieve a name/age and location and dates. Other than that though....I am usually in the dark about 95% of the time.

I believe this article says that they are not planning mass graves for Swine Flu [as they had indicated earlier in the year they were] because the virus is mild. They said in the event that the Avian Flu and Swine Flu combine, they will be ready with mass graves.

Comment

Re: Processing of mass graves in the event of viral breeding birds and pigs

I fully agree. I believe that "viral breeding of birds and pigs" should be translated as "reassortment (or recombination) of H5N1 and H1N1".

Comment

Working...
      X