Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somalia: Diarrhoea / Cholera 2014

Children die in diarrhoea outbreak in Galgadud
    Added by Alshahid Webmaster on April 23, 2014.

Alshahid Webmaster

At least three children have died in a diarrhoeal disease outbreak in Galgadud region, where dozens of others have been hospitalized in the past week. The children died in Elshil village, where dozens of people fleeing the conflict in Elbur district have been living since last month.

Elsewhere in Galgadud region, at least 19 people have been hospitalized in Abudwaq district after an outbreak of diarrhoeal disease in an internally displaced people?s (IDP) camp in the district. Dr Hassan Elmi in Abudwaq told Radio Ergo?s local reporter that most of the patients were children, elderly people and women.
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Somalia: Diarrhoea outbreak in Galgadud, 3 fatalities

Diarrhea outbreak in Bacadweyn kills three
    Category: Local News Published on Wednesday, 30 April 2014 10:03
    At least three children have died after diarrhoea outbreak in Bacaadweym locality of Mudug region as dozen others have been hospitalized the last few days.

The administrator of Bacadweyn Mohamed Said Ahmed told the media that the disease was diagnosed in the area before three days as the number of the hospitalized people is increasing day after day. He added that there is high possibility of the outbreak spreading to areas in the region.
    Goobjoog News
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Somalia: Diarrhoea 2014

SOMALIA: Cholera outbreak leaves three children died in Buale, Middle Jubba
      Posted on May 15, 2014Somali News
      At least three children are confirmed dead and 50 others seriously ill of cholera outbreak in Buale town, middle Jubba region.

Third day counted since cholera disease broke out in Buale town in middle Jubba under Alshabab administration.

According to a local medical staff...

Comment

Working...
      X