Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - "This year, the number of children with pneumonia has indeed increased compared with previous years." at Zhaoyuan hospital, Shandong province - December 21, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - "This year, the number of children with pneumonia has indeed increased compared with previous years." at Zhaoyuan hospital, Shandong province - December 21, 2021

The pediatric department of Zhaoyuan Hospital gathers together: beware of pneumonia in winter!

12 / 21
    17 : 01

Cough cough cough, cough cough cough... Every winter is a high incidence of childhood respiratory diseases. Since the beginning of winter, the number of children admitted to the pediatric outpatient clinics of Zhaoyuan hospitals has increased significantly.

On the afternoon of December 17, a reporter from Dazhong.com posters saw in the Pediatrics Clinic of Zhaoyuan People’s Hospital that parents brought their children to the clinic one after another. There were many people waiting for the infusion at the scene, and the voices of parents coaxing their children were spreading from time to time. Come.

"It's three o'clock in the afternoon, and nearly 200 numbers have been **** up." The busy nurse told reporters while inserting a needle for the patient.

During the interview, the reporter learned that more than 90% of the children who came to see the doctor had respiratory diseases. In addition to common respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, the number of children with bronchial pneumonia, mycoplasma pneumonia, and lobar pneumonia increased compared with previous years.

"This year, the number of children with pneumonia has indeed increased compared with previous years. The main factor of infection is low autoimmunity, which is transmitted through the respiratory tract or droplet contact, and is also related to changes in the weather and environment." Wang Huifang, deputy director of the Department of Pediatrics, Zhaoyuan People's Hospital According to the introduction, winter and spring are the seasons for children with high incidence of respiratory infections, and the number of outpatient visits will increase significantly. The pathogens that cause pneumonia mainly include bacteria, viruses, and mycoplasma. Blood tests can be used to find out what type of pneumonia belongs to. If the child is ill, shortness of breath, frequent coughing, high fever for more than 3 consecutive days above 39 ℃, and listlessness, pneumonia should be suspected, and you should go to the hospital as soon as possible.

In the inpatient area, the ward is also full of children. “The child was very anxious when he was sick, and was able to live in smoothly. I saw the medical staff doing their best to treat the child. I felt much more at ease.” A parent of the child said: “Our parents will also actively cooperate with the medical staff to perform nebulization, etc. treat."

"I am in the second grade this year, and there are more than ten days to go for the final exam. Although I am sick, I can't fall back on my homework and hope to get good grades." said Sun Yueting, a child who is in the hospital.
    Stay away from pneumonia
    What do parents and babies need to do
    Let's listen to Deputy Director Wang Huifang's advice
    Stay away from crowds and wear a mask when you go out.
    Wash your hands frequently and clean your mouth, nose and eyes.
    Open windows regularly for ventilation in your home.
    Strengthen exercise, strengthen physical fitness, and improve immunity.
    Ensure adequate sleep, improve nutrition, and avoid overwork.
    Actively vaccinate against pneumonia and influenza.
    Editor's reminder:
    Once the child has a fever or cough, pay attention to home isolation. At the same time, keep the room ventilated, maintain personal hygiene, and pay attention to exercise and diet to improve personal immunity. It is well known!

zhttps://new.qq.com/omn/20211221/20211221A08MT500.html

bump this

Comment

Working...
    X