No announcement yet.

China - Nine newborns with pneumonia hospitalized in Qinzhou, Guangxi Region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - Nine newborns with pneumonia hospitalized in Qinzhou, Guangxi Region

Translation Google

Nine newborns in Qinzhou have pneumonia in succession

Time: 07:16, January 10, 2020 Source: Guangxi News Channel Editor: Chen Lijie

Because of the meticulous care, confinement in the confinement center after delivery should be very comfortable for many Baoma, but these days, a few treasure mothers in a confinement center in Qinzhou City have not yet given birth, just aside Busy taking the baby to the hospital for hospitalization, while busy looking for a confinement center to discuss, because their children have been diagnosed with neonatal pneumonia.

9 neonates in the confinement center have pneumonia

At the beginning of December last year, several Baomao mothers in Qinzhou City lived in the St. Bei'an Confinement Center. Around January 1st this year, Baomao mothers successively discovered that their children were out of health.

Newborn parent Ms. Qin: "My baby is in the nursery on the 5th floor. On January 1st, I took a cough and took a look at the hospital. The doctor said that I had a cold. When I went back, I gave the medicine to the nursery. He said he would be sent to the 6th floor for quarantine. After a day of quarantine, he said that he had a severe cough the next day, and then went to the hospital for examination. The doctor said pneumonia, and then he was hospitalized. "

In the next few days, several Baomao mothers at the St. Bain Confinement Center discovered that several babies living in the same nursery on the same floor were diagnosed with pneumonia by the hospital.

Newborn parent Ms. Li: "There are already 7 babies in Qinzhou First People's Hospital. They are all in the same nursery room, and they are sick at about the same time. Today I heard another Bao Ma said that her baby, the doctors Suggest that she be transferred to a higher hospital. "

Parents said that after multiple babies were diagnosed with pneumonia, everyone wanted to use video surveillance to check the nursery room of the confinement center before the incident. The staff's work is normal and see where the problem lies, but this requirement has not been obtained so far. Satisfy.

Newborn parent Ms. Wu: "I have said that it is a technical reason, and I have said that it is a procedure. We want to know what causes these problems. Do they have a responsibility in this regard, such a loss to us? There is a saying. Some babies are already in the hospital for thousands of dollars. "

The reporter asked: "Is there any advance payment for the confinement center now?"

Newborn parent Ms. Wu: "No advance".

Confinement Center: Awaiting investigation results

Later, the reporter accompanied a number of Bao Ma to the St. Bain confinement center. The two staff members here introduced that the baby was indeed sick. The monitoring of the nursery was due to the process, so it has not been given to parents We see.

Ms. Yang, a staff member of Shengbei Maternal and Child Care Service Co., Ltd. in Guangxi, said: "We are applying for the approval of the leaders above, because we need a process here. It should be visible, but it means that the leader has not approved Come down. "

Mr. Yao, a staff member of Guangxi Shengbei An Maternal and Child Care Service Co., Ltd .: "Our monitoring is definitely for the watch, to monitor the third-party agencies or to be handled by the police. We will continue to see if it is fair and just."

The staff of Shengbei Confinement Center said that after the baby became ill, many parents asked them to fully refund the cost of staying at Confinement Center. At present, the Qinzhou CDC has been involved in the investigation of the incident. The sub-center will base the investigation on the results.

Mr. Yao, a staff member of Shengbei Maternal and Child Care Service Co., Ltd., Guangxi: "The investigation report, as well as the prosecution standards of the CDC, you have to prove that it happened with us, what is the source, the water, the air or the media. That's what all these babies look like. "

Health department: field epidemiological survey has been carried out

On the afternoon of January 8th, the reporter came to the Qinzhou Municipal Health and Health Committee. According to the statistics of the Health and Medical Committee, there were 9 newborns with pneumonia in the Shengbei Confinement Center. They were hospitalized in 3 hospitals in Qinzhou. Currently 1 One newborn has been discharged and one is expected to be discharged tomorrow.

Lao Chunhong, deputy director of the Qinzhou Municipal Health Committee: "After receiving complaints from the mayor's hotline, we immediately organized the city's disease control department and health supervision department to the scene to carry out on-site epidemics. We will announce the results of the survey to the society immediately. At the same time, we will report the situation of the survey to the mayor's hotline in time.

因为有无微不至的照顾,产后在月子中心坐月子对于许多宝妈来说应该是很舒适惬意的,可这几天钦州市一家月子中心的几名宝妈还没出月子去年12月初,钦州市多名宝妈入住了圣贝安月子中心,今年1月1日左右,陆续有宝妈发现自家的孩子身体出了状况。

"Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear."
    -Nelson Mandela
Working...
X