Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - "Increased trend" of respiratory infections in Sanya, Hainan province and a Shandong province hospital reports respiratory diseases "increased significantly" - March 16, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - "Increased trend" of respiratory infections in Sanya, Hainan province and a Shandong province hospital reports respiratory diseases "increased significantly" - March 16, 2018

March 16, 2018, 10:38 Sanya Daily
    Reduce FontSize Increase FontCollectionWeiboWeChatShare

(Reporter Wu Ying Mo) In recent days, the weather in Sanya has become hotter and hotter, and patients with cold fever have become more numerous. The Sanya Daily reporter learned from a number of hospitals and clinics in the city that patients with upper respiratory tract infections tend to have an increased trend. Doctors reminded that seasonal changes, large temperature differences, and susceptibility to respiratory diseases, the public need to pay attention to weather changes, increase or decrease clothing, and increase resistance to prevent colds.   Weather changes: Significantly increased number of affected citizens
      "This time I was coughing badly and I couldn't fall asleep all night." On March 14, office worker Xiao Yuan spoke to the Sanya Daily reporter through WeChat about a cold experience in recent days. Madoka said that because of her busy work, she went to work on a daily basis, resulting in a lack of rest time, weakened immunity, and suddenly encountered a sudden cooling in the weather, causing a cold. For almost a week, fortunately, there was no fever, and it was basically a low-grade fever, but it was accompanied by a severe cough, and it was full of soreness and fainting. Feeling severe symptoms, Xiao Cun hurried to the Third People?s Hospital of Hainan Province. However, due to too many registered people, he had to go to the clinic where he was going. ?Eating the medicine prescribed by the doctor, the symptoms have eased but still not recovered, and the cough is still very serious.? Xiaoyuan said that the cold was almost a week old and had an impact on her work, life and family. The family was also coughing because of her, and she couldn't sleep well. ?My mother was really tired these days. My throat was dry itchy last night. I had a cough for a while and I was worried that she also caught a cold.? Madoka said.
      At 15:20 on March 14th, a reporter from the Sanya Daily News came to the Third People?s Hospital of the province. The treatment team before each window lined up with a long queue. The outer corridor of the pediatric outpatient clinic was full of people and the children?s crying. The cough sounds one after another. "The number of people is much less now. When there are more than nine in the morning, there are more people." The staff of the hospital told the Sanya Daily that in the past week, the number of patients in pediatrics and respiratory medicine has increased significantly.
      According to Chen Haidan, deputy chief physician of the Third People's Hospital of the People's Hospital of Shandong Province, in the past week, the number of pediatric patients has increased significantly. In most cases, the number of emergency visits per day reached 500. Among them, children with upper respiratory tract infection accounted for nearly half, which is about 1/4 more than usual. . In the hospital's Department of Respiratory Medicine, the director of the department, Xing Chonghao, also said that patients with respiratory diseases have increased significantly in recent days. He said that adult colds rarely go to hospitals. Therefore, only 10 to 20 patients with upper respiratory tract infections are admitted every day, but the number has increased to 20 to 30 daily.

more....

zhttp://news.sina.com.cn/o/2018-03-16/doc-ifysicxv9864649.shtml

Working...
X