Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - Pediatric patients up 50% from previous years average on New Year's Eve - viral infections and pneumonia - Shanghai - January 29, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - Pediatric patients up 50% from previous years average on New Year's Eve - viral infections and pneumonia - Shanghai - January 29, 2017

A pediatrician's 29th in the post Spring Festival: fight for children every minute

2017-01-29 07:14 Liberation Daily Comments ( 0 participants)

The A -the A +
      Original title: a pediatrician of the 29th in the spring festival
      New Year's Day morning 7:20, the Shanghai Children's Hospital Emergency Department Director Zhang Guoqin facing the first year of the first ray of sunny year of the chicken, set foot on the road as usual to work. New Year's Eve, the first day, two days, Zhang Guoqin are in hospital.
     "We are accustomed to, because like the job, so I do not think there is any hard." Cheerful she told reporters, "Doctors is to be low-key and pragmatic.Honing business, gain experience, and strive to make progress, this is a What a doctor should look like. "
      Zhang Guoqin this year to participate in the work of the first 29 years, but also served as director of the first 7 years of emergency department. Previously, she was a doctor in the Children's Intensive Care Unit (PICU). From the doctor to the director of the department, the festivals in the clinical front line has never changed. "It is the responsibility of the emergency physician to diagnose and treat children in a timely manner.
      8:00 to 10:00, Zhang Guoqin spent almost two hours a rounds, where most live pneumonia, convulsions, persistent high fever recalcitrant children. "This year is warm winter, we have arranged ahead of schedule, but the number of children is still more than we imagined." She explained that because of high temperatures, viral infections in children than in previous years. Only one day New Year's Eve, Children's Hospital District, the total number of emergency departments up to 2550 people, of which 1153 were medical emergency room, "in previous years is about 800 people this year, nearly 50% more parents should try to bring their children to the people More public places, to avoid cross-infection. "
      "Doctors, I would like to ask, my child has been hanging salt water, the ceftriaxone capsules in the end do not want to eat?" Just out of the consulting room door, do not trust the families of children pulled Zhang Guoqin, handed the drug to her. "To eat, but be careful not to eat before going to bed, the child's stomach may have an impact." She carefully explained.
      The joy of the Chinese New Year atmosphere has always been diluted in the hospital a lot. Waiting area of ​​the parents of the children crying in the arms, looking mostly nervous. Zhang Guoqin joked that he is a "lobby manager" "fire team leader" in the department of nearly 20 doctors busy, however, when they hold the line to solve problems.
      She still remember the Monkey New Year's Day on duty when a thrilling rescue. "At that time children are infusion, I found his face was very bad, immediately do a cardiopulmonary auscultation and found that the situation is not right, it proposed to close observation of income intensive care." Parents do not understand the face and blame, Zhang Guoqin One explanation, one side will be sent to the intensive care of children. "Originally just seemingly ordinary fever vomiting, the results have just sent to custody, the child on Aspen (heart syncope)! Ultimately diagnosed as very dangerous fulminant myocarditis, but fortunately the rescue in time, the child turned the corner." In retrospect, she The family is also understand the difficulties of doctors, although we are busy, but the heart is full. "
      Every Spring Festival can not be a good companion to his family, will feel sorry? Zhang Guoqin shook his head, "my family understand that I work tired, dinner must be burned in advance, so I went home to eat."
      In the evening, and emergency room nurses nurse call, Zhang Guoqin end of the day on duty. "Young doctors and nurses are more difficult than me.Patients trust, shoulder the responsibility of our generation of emergency doctors do, understand the meaning of dedication and dedication is."

zhttp://sh.sina.com.cn/news/k/2017-01-29/detail-ifxzyxmt1503636.shtml

Working...
X