Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - Food: "Compared with the rapidly growing consumer demand, the supply of frozen pork is far behind" - January 12, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - Food: "Compared with the rapidly growing consumer demand, the supply of frozen pork is far behind" - January 12, 2021

Compared with the rapidly growing consumer demand, the supply of frozen pork is far behind

January 12, 2021

snip

After the Politburo meeting put forward the requirements for the implementation of the urban and rural cold chain logistics infrastructure to make up for the shortcomings, my country's cold chain infrastructure construction will accelerate to meet the huge fresh transportation demand.
    At present, my country’s food cold chain logistics is still very immature. There are problems such as insufficient hardware facilities, insufficient cold chain logistics system, lack of overall planning, low degree of marketization, little involvement of third-party logistics companies, and backward software technology. Compared with some developed countries, there is still a big gap. Therefore, in order to improve my country’s food cold chain logistics market, the country’s great attention and strong support are needed to grasp the overall development trend of my country’s food cold chain logistics, so as to realize the rapid development of our cold chain logistics industry to protect people’s needs And national food safety.
    As my country's economy continues to maintain steady growth, consumer demand continues to escalate, the process of urbanization continues to accelerate, the number of the middle class increases, and the awareness of food safety continues to increase, my country's cold chain logistics industry will continue to develop. With the integration of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, the construction of the Greater Bay Area and the opening of more free trade zones in Hainan, regional upgrades will surely generate more new opportunities in cold chain infrastructure construction and urban cold chain supporting services.
    As competition in the frozen pork industry continues to intensify, mergers and acquisitions and capital operations among large companies are becoming more frequent. Excellent frozen pork companies at home and abroad are paying more and more attention to the analysis and research of the industry market, especially the current market environment and changes in customer demand trends In-depth research in order to occupy the market in advance and gain first-mover advantage. Because of this, a large number of outstanding brands have risen rapidly and have gradually become leaders in the industry.

Working...
X