Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China - Kindergartens closing in Hangzhou due to "explosive" outbreak of herpangina and hand, foot and mouth disease, Zhejiang province - June 25, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China - Kindergartens closing in Hangzhou due to "explosive" outbreak of herpangina and hand, foot and mouth disease, Zhejiang province - June 25, 2018

There is another kindergarten in Hangzhou because it is closed! Parents pay attention to the summer can not care

May to July is the high incidence of herpetic pharyngitis and hand, foot and mouth disease. It is not too late to vaccinate.
    June 25, 2018 Source: Zhejiang online reporter Lai Jinxin

Zhejiang Online June 25 (Zhejiang online reporter Lai Jinxin correspondent Jiang Yan) Recently, Hangzhou has closed kindergartens. "Another case of herpetic pharyngeal cheekitis was discovered." Seeing the suspension notice in the parents group, a mother couldn't help but change her mind, her spine was cold, and she immediately told the reporter.
      The time of June is the high incidence of herpetic pharyngeal cheekitis and hand, foot and mouth disease. The symptoms of these two diseases are very similar, and they are highly contagious. They also especially love to pick up the children. Every time they start, they will set off in the parents. A small whirlwind of anxiety.
      "Before I heard that there are other places, I haven’t really counted on my own." Now, the mother wants to know two things: the situation in kindergarten is not serious. Need to stop class? And if it is really serious, is there any use for vaccines now?
      The first thing to emphasize is that the epidemic situation of hand, foot and mouth disease does have to attract the attention of parents and friends. In this year's C-class infectious diseases in the province, hand, foot and mouth disease has been the top three reported cases. The latest phase of statutory infectious disease surveillance data shows that the number of hand, foot and mouth disease cases is still on the rise.
      The reporter also consulted the Zhejiang Provincial Center for Disease Control and learned that
    it is not too late to vaccinate . Because hand, foot and mouth disease occurs all year round, children of the right age, from 6 months to 5 years old, can be vaccinated regardless of the time period.
      Kindergartens need to be professionally evaluated if they do not need to suspend classes.
      Generally speaking, if there are serious cases of death or death, or 2 cases or more in the same class within 1 week, it is recommended that the class in the class be suspended for 10 days; in 1 week, 10 cases or more or 3 classes will appear in 2 cases respectively. In the above cases, after the risk assessment, it is recommended that the child care institution suspend classes for 10 days .

This year's hand, foot and mouth disease epidemic will be stronger
      During the off-duty period, you must visit each baby.
      In fact, for this year's hand, foot and mouth disease epidemic, the provincial disease control has issued relevant reminders as early as March this year: "Affected by factors such as accumulation of susceptible people, combined with the high incidence of hand, foot and mouth disease every other year, it is expected that the whole hand, foot and mouth disease in 2018 is expected. The prevalence will be higher than in 2017, and the possibility of serious illness and death will not be ruled out."
      This has long been a warning. As early as the beginning of June, there was news of suspension of classes. A father in Hangzhou sent a photo in the circle of friends, saying that his son’s class was because two consecutive students had herpes simplex cheekitis. After the report, I told you to stop the class for two weeks.
      The netizen "Miao Mi's mother" sent Weibo in mid-June: "On Monday, the teacher said that there was a suspected pink eye in the class and it was necessary to be isolated. As a result, everyone did not go to school. Later, they found that they were suspected of angina and scarlet fever. Today, I said that I have diagnosed a case of hand, foot and mouth disease and decided to suspend classes for two weeks. Two weeks... that is not the same as the summer vacation."
      The netizen "I changed my name to Qin fat" shared the journey of the past few days. The children in the class suddenly became sick and made her nervous for a few days.   Day1: There is
      a case of hand, foot and mouth disease in the
    class. Shocked day3: The second case of hand, foot and mouth disease is panic (two or more hands and feet in the class need to be closed for 2 weeks)
      day6: The first day of class suspension is happy (suddenly aware of Guan Class, I can do the end of the data myself, easy)
      day7: During the off-duty period, I have to visit each baby.

Doctors found that the peak of the disease was earlier. Lou Lingyun, director of the emergency department of Hangzhou Children's Hospital, used his "explosive" to describe his outpatient records.

more....

zhttp://health.zjol.com.cn/ycxw/201806/t20180625_7619186.shtml
Working...
X