Since the previous issue of Avian Influenza Report, 5 new human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) with onset of symptoms between March 27 and April 12 were reported by NHFPC. The cases were from Zhejiang (2), Fujian (1), Jiangsu (1) and Anhui (1). Since March 2013 (as of May 11, 2015), there were a total of 660 cases reported globally. In the third wave since November 2014 (as of May 11, 2015), 200 cases have been reported in the Mainland......
- Anhui Huaibei 3 M Stable 10/5/2015
- Jiangsu Nantong 37 F Fatal 10/5/2015
- Fujian Quanzhou 5 F Recovered 10/5/2015
- Zhejiang Jiaxing 67 M Serious 10/5/2015
- Zhejiang Jiashan County 52 M Fatal 10/5/2015
* The Government confirmed on April 9, 2015 that the carcass of a peregrine falcon found at a construction site in **** Shui Kiu, Yuen Long was tested positive for H5N6 virus. The Government confirmed that the carcass of an oriental magpie robin found in Sai Kung on April 29, 2015 was tested positive for H5N6 virus. #
The Government confirmed on January 27, 2014 that a number of samples from a batch of live chickens imported from a registered poultry farm in Shunde District of Foshan City in Guangdong were tested positive for H7N9 virus.
The Government found on December 30, 2014 a number of samples from a consignment of live chickens from a registered farm in Huicheng District of Huizhou in Guangdong tested positive for H7N9 virus.
2 of 5 cases previously mastered on Flu trackers if the Jiangsu case is the Shanghai 37F which is now reported as fatal..... otherwise 1 of 5 cases previously mastered