Last month, three people infected with H7N9 Jiangsu, two of whom died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last month, three people infected with H7N9 Jiangsu, two of whom died

Ministry of Health and Family Planning Commission announced in November 2014 the province's statutory reporting infectious diseases [H7N9: n=3 (2)]

Flu trackers cases

#457 - Female, 58, [Tianmou] hospitalized in extremely critical condition, Nanjiang, Jiangsu province

#459 - Female, 45, onset November 3, now hospitalized, Changzhou City, Jiangsu province

#460 - Male, 75(66?), confirmed by FAO, Yancheng, Jiangsu province

Note: October 2014 the province's statutory reporting infectious diseases [H7N9 n=0 (0)]

---

A 45-year-old female from Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province who developed symptoms on 3 November. The patient was hospitalized on 5 November. Her current condition is mild. The patient has a history of exposure to a live poultry market.(WHO)

presuming the other 2 cases died????

At 7:19 on December 12, 2014
    Source: Modern Express Author: Liu Jun

Yesterday, the Jiangsu Provincial Health Planning Commission released in November notifiable infectious diseases province last month, Jiangsu, found three cases of human infection with H7N9, the death of two people.

Experts suggest that in order to prevent infection, everyone should do in their daily lives: Do not buy live poultry slaughtered on their own, without quarantine certificates do not buy fresh, live, frozen poultry and their products; raw poultry, meat and eggs must be burned Cook cooked, processed after handling raw poultry meat and eggs thoroughly wash their hands; if fever and respiratory symptoms should wear a mask, doctor as soon as possible, remember to tell your doctor before the onset of poultry and other contact history.

Comment: I presume that these are the cases;
    China - Man, 75, hospitalized for H7N9 avian influenza, bird flu - FAO confirmed November 22, 2014 -Yancheng, Jiangsu province

China - Woman, 45, confirmed H7N9 case - Jiangsu province

China - Woman, 58, confirmed H7N9 case - Nanjiang, Jiangsu province

Is this the first indication that two died?
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Last month, three people infected with H7N9 Jiangsu, two of whom died

Apparently China has stopped giving any details in any timely fashion. The most recent notice from WHO was November 18.

I have no idea who of the 3 died so I can't notate the specific cases on the list.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X